PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factor Couples

hd&boatrider
01-19-2004, 09:42 PM
I don't normally watch this but this shit is funny. They are trying to drink some friggin' shake and everybody is throwing up. The problem is if you throw up you are eliminated.....lol the first couple got it down but threw up so they got eliminated.....Sad for them
The shake is made of maggots, duck tounge, rotten fish and some other rotten thing.

Mandelon
01-19-2004, 10:01 PM
That was great! :D
I think the Scubas should try out for the next one!!!!

JetBoatRich
01-19-2004, 10:04 PM
They got voted back in, the married couple were awesome for sending them back:D
Good show tonight:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
01-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I don't normally watch this but this shit is funny. They are trying to drink some friggin' shake and everybody is throwing up. The problem is if you throw up you are eliminated.....lol the first couple got it down but threw up so they got eliminated.....Sad for them
The shake is made of maggots, duck tounge, rotten fish and some other rotten thing.
God and we thought we were whores....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SoCal_fun
01-20-2004, 02:35 AM
I had to quit eating my dinner before going to work. That was really disgusting (the whole shake thing...:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: )!

FastTimmy
01-20-2004, 06:02 AM
I ended up not even eating my dinner after I saw it...

Ntwotrance
01-20-2004, 06:25 AM
I have to say that the short chick is smoking hot....and the couple that drank that crap, only to have the husband turn and say "it tastes like your lazagna" rocked...

OGShocker
01-20-2004, 06:48 AM
I was in the middle of drinking a banana shake when I walked into the room. Funny how banana and ice cream can taste like moggots and fish in an instant!:yuk:

Caribbean Jet
01-20-2004, 06:59 AM
I love the fact that the chick wasn't even drinking it, just acting like it...

ROZ
01-20-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Caribbean Jet
I love the fact that the chick wasn't even drinking it, just acting like it...
I guess she don't swallow......

Dr. Eagle
01-20-2004, 10:56 AM
That really was some sick shizzle.
No I don't think it's worth the prize money...no friggin way!!!!!
:p :yuk:

WILDERTHANU
01-20-2004, 11:20 AM
THAT PART OF THE SHOW SOULD BE OUTLAWED...CANT SHOW A SET OF TITS, BUT YOU CAN SHOW PEOPLE DRINKING BLENDED MAGGOTS ???:yuk:

hd&boatrider
01-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
That really was some sick shizzle.
No I don't think it's worth the prize money...no friggin way!!!!!
:p :yuk:
1 MILLION DOLLARS! I would drink that shit for 1 million....the only problem is all the other stuff you have to do. Of course just doing all of it is not enough. You have to beat everybody else also. Based on everything considered I would never go on a show like that.

Caribbean Jet
01-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
THAT PART OF THE SHOW SOULD BE OUTLAWED...CANT SHOW A SET OF TITS, BUT YOU CAN SHOW PEOPLE DRINKING BLENDED MAGGOTS ???:yuk:
They show just about everything if you have a little imagination. So of those shots are pretty nice. I bet that they think ahead to find which shots get the most attention. I couldn't do it but I'm glad they can...