PDA

View Full Version : Out Here in California Road Rage = Shooting

MagicMtnDan
01-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Road Rage Blamed in Bat Attack
By RICHARD WEIR, NEW YORK DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, January 22nd, 2004
It was a case of road rage meets the batting cage.
A crazed Long Island woman and her female passenger attacked another driver with an aluminum bat during an afternoon traffic dispute, swiped his keys and tried to run him over, police said yesterday.
But the wounded 50-year-old mechanic, after being beaten and knocked to the ground, managed to rip the license plate off the woman's 1996 Honda before she could flee, helping cops nab her.
Jasmine Thomas, 24, of South Farmingdale, was behind bars yesterday after being arraigned on charges of assault and leaving the scene of an accident, officials said.
Detectives were still searching for her friend and alleged slugger-in-crime.
Police declined to identify the injured Valley Stream man, who was admitted to Franklin Hospital after getting 15 stitches for a head wound.
The battle unfolded in Valley Stream about 1:45 p.m. Tuesday as Thomas tried to make a sharp turn into a bank's parking lot and bumped the man's car, police said.
Words were exchanged, and Thomas, armed with the bat, jumped from her car and began swinging at the man, Nassau Detective Lt. Robert Cuerbo said.
"While chasing him around, she dropped the bat," Cuerbo said, adding that her passenger then picked it up and went after the man.

Kilrtoy
01-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Bad bitches

Sleek-Jet
01-22-2004, 08:05 PM
OK, I think that we should require registration and training for anyone who owns a bat. I mean, god damn, even a kid can walk into Wal-Mart and buy one of these things!!!!
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!!

roostwear
01-22-2004, 08:41 PM
lon GIland bitches gone wild...... now on video!

Ntwotrance
01-22-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
OK, I think that we should require registration and training for anyone who owns a bat. I mean, god damn, even a kid can walk into Wal-Mart and buy one of these things!!!!
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!!!
I agree!! to the bat caves!!! Congress needs to be advised of the dangers of owning a bat, and there should be a registration process for everyone who owns one!!! Hell, what's 8 million dollars of the tax payers money compared to the safety of the general public!!! I also think frisbees should fall into the same catagory!

Wet Dream
01-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Long Island, NY, or is there an LI out there too?