PDA

View Full Version : F*ck tha boats at the show, did

Blown 472
01-26-2004, 02:28 PM
anyone see any smokin hot pussy??

Chase
01-26-2004, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I can't believe there are no pictures on here yet.......of the ladies I mean.

mirvin
01-26-2004, 03:16 PM
What's up "Captain Tornado"? Good to hear from you. Did you make it to the boat show?
Mirvin

Hallett19
01-26-2004, 03:48 PM
The secret is out !! Chicks dig boats !!! Why the F do you think we own one ?!?!!? The day you meet a woman who says "boats are not fun", call the weather service and ask them if hell froze over.

CEO
01-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Well lets just say I got a shirt from the show that says
"GOT BOX" nuff said;)

Ivan Dan
01-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Hey CEO I bought my chick one of those shirts too when I bought one of box and slide anchors for the new ride hopefully they work as good as everyone says. did you buy a box and slide anchor or just the shirt?
www.DanKaatz.com

***boatfuture
01-26-2004, 07:38 PM
I love that anchor I have had nothing but great experiences with it...

riverliver
01-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Very Nice lookin boat Ivan Dan.
:D

CEO
01-26-2004, 08:25 PM
I bought the anchor and the shore spike, I got all my ropes form another place and I also got 6 bumpers for the rig. I came with a wad of cash and left with a whole lot less, but I did get the "box" shirt !
nice ride Dan!
Pat

MagicMtnDan
01-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Yes, it was a target-rich environment. It was easy to scope out the women since they were next to the boats. No one can tell if your tongue's hanging out cuz of the boats or the women :D :cool:

MagicMtnDan
01-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
AND YOU IF ANYONE ,I THOUGHT WOULD GET PICS OF THE PUSSY:(
Sorry but I didn't see any poosay at the show that was as good as what I post :D

mbrown2
01-26-2004, 09:12 PM
As someone said above...it was a target rich environment...it was kind of funny how you start looking at lifevests for about 15 minutes...then as look down to the lifevests you have not been paying attention to is pink and won't fit you..:D

gigamurph
01-26-2004, 10:07 PM
http://www.numoonus.com/ShortEssays/EvilCats/CatFinger.jpg
This one seems to be "smokin'" around the collar about somethin'! Overheard at an undisclosed booth to say; "You want how much for that boat? Here's your down payment!":p

BajaMike
01-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Check this out for hours or entertainment...(adults only)...it's funny!
How to hypnotize a man in 2 simple steps:
Instructions:
1) click on the link below
2) Click on the picture, and drag it a little to the right, or left, or up
right ... what ever you prefer! and then drop it....
... and watch...
"How to hypnotize a man" (http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_and_go_back_spezial.html)
:cool:

76BARRON
01-27-2004, 09:58 AM
DAMN THAT'S FUNNY!!:D

HighRoller
01-27-2004, 10:05 AM
As someone said above...it was a target rich environment...it was kind of funny how you start looking at lifevests for about 15 minutes...then as look down to the lifevests you have not been paying attention to is pink and won't fit you
LOL! What's next MB2? Somebody sees you standing next to a MILF with a dazed look in your eyes saying "yeah, you're right. That Bayliner is pretty sick, isn't it!"

eliminatedsprinter
01-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Yes, but not as much as I did at the Auto Show. Still, even without as many great looking women, the boat show was still way more fun....:cool:

Ivan Dan
01-27-2004, 11:21 AM
Hey CEO....where you there on Saturday like around noonish? I was standing next to a guy at the booth that was buying all the goodies too that was talking about RD and others from here.
www.DanKaatz.com

mbrown2
01-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
LOL! What's next MB2? Somebody sees you standing next to a MILF with a dazed look in your eyes saying "yeah, you're right. That Bayliner is pretty sick, isn't it!"
That was exactly what kind of day it was.

CA Stu
01-27-2004, 12:20 PM
I too bought the box anchor, spike, and the anchor buddy , and all that stuff.
My arms are sore from luggin all that crap back to the truck!
Me and 2 friends took our sons (one each) to the show and we pounded beers, they pounded ice creams.
Good stuff.
Note: beers are a buck cheaper each inside the cafe rather than at the bar stand. Easy way to save $20 or so....
Cheers
CA Stu