PDA

View Full Version : What The F@#& Did I Just Do????????

Kilrtoy
01-26-2004, 04:35 PM
By the look of this new owner, he is thinking,
Damn Dave just took how much of my money
and the female is saying,
just give me another scewdriver to kill the pain
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719DSCF0283-med.JPG

welk2party
01-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Congrats on the new ride Kilrtoy! Hope to see pics of the build on these boards. If the money tree ever grows I would love to have the DCB 29 and keep the deck boat for partying. The wife is already rolling her eyes.

Kilrtoy
01-26-2004, 04:44 PM
NO not me, I was in the BAYLINER SECTION,
That is someone else on their new purchase.......
I wish it was me......

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-26-2004, 04:57 PM
I was actually thinking.. there sure is alot of space down there can I open up a bottle of baby oil and play with mr v on the plastic.. and I was also making sure it had a cup holder for my famous tupperwear jug of fuzzy navel mix.. LMAO!! :D :D :D

welk2party
01-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Sorry bout that. Congrats to Mrs V! I can go back to dreamland now with you Kilrtoy.

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey Kilrtoy, Congrats on the new Bayliner:D It was good to meet you and the Mrs. on Saturday. Mrs. FV, It was good to meet you and Bre as well, and a big high five on your new floatie! Congrats. Maybe I'll get to meet Mr. Fv, or Mr. Cat (should I say) next time.:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Hey Kilrtoy, Congrats on the new Bayliner:D It was good to meet you and the Mrs. on Saturday. Mrs. FV, It was good to meet you and Bre as well, and a big high five on your new floatie! Congrats. Maybe I'll get to meet Mr. Fv, or Mr. Cat (should I say) next time.:cool: you got it and thank you.. It was nice to finally meet you.. I didn't see you till you stopped me.. How did you know it was us.. maybe I was just to drunk to realize who everyone was. I don't know but I do know one thing.. You are very tall. you big teddy bear. ;)

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
you got it and thank you.. It was nice to finally meet you.. I didn't see you till you stopped me.. How did you know it was us.. maybe I was just to drunk to realize who everyone was. I don't know but I do know one thing.. You are very tall. you big teddy bear. ;) He He He :D And your big teddy bear was having a good time once he found the Beer:D I said hello to the people that I recognized from pics on the boards. You and Bre, Kilrtoy and Mrs. Kilrtoy. I also met a couple of people from the boards at the Shockwave area. Tremor Therapy, Tab ( I think) and a couple other nice guys that I can't remember their screen names ( forgive me guys, I'm bad with names, much less screen names and the libation was no aid). I remember seeing HDD, but didn't know it was him till I got home and saw his pics online. Sorry HDD, I owe you a beer next time. Great to see you all.:cool:

hot_diggity_dog
01-26-2004, 07:27 PM
He He He :D And your big teddy bear was having a good time once he found the Beer:D I said hello to the people that I recognized from pics on the boards You and Bre, Kilrtoy and Mrs. Kilrtoy. I also met a couple of people from the boards at the Shockwave area. Tremor Therapy, Tab ( I think) and a couple other nice guys that I can't remember their screen names ( forgive me guys, I'm bad with names, much less screen names and the libation was no aid). I remember seeing HDD, but didn't know it was him till I got home and saw his pics online. Sorry HDD, I owe you a beer next time. Great to see you all.:cool:
No Big deal Laserray, I'll catch you on the next one.
HDD

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
No Big deal Laserray, I'll catch you on the next one.
HDD Deal. Hold me to it. I think I was parked behind you guys in the garage. You were in a white Bowtie 3500 Dually, taking up two spaces I believe?:D

shockwavebd
01-26-2004, 09:32 PM
It was nice to meet you guys congrats on that new ride your gonna love it;)

Charley
01-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
You are very tall. you big teddy bear. ;)
ahh gee thanks!!!
oh shit you didn't mean me did ya
DAMN:mad: :wink:

hot_diggity_dog
01-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Deal. Hold me to it. I think I was parked behind you guys in the garage. You were in a white Bowtie 3500 Dually, taking up two spaces I believe?:D
Freakin Party Cat not me.:eek:
HDD:cool:

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Freakin Party Cat not me.:eek:
HDD:cool: Sure, blame your buddies.:D I was standing about 10 feet away from you in line at the entrance about 10 min before they opened. I was standing against the bollard. 6'3, shaved head, goatee. Big. Anyway, who knew, right?:confused: Next time we'll exchange pleasantries, and beers:cool: