PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Sightings At The L.A. Boatshow

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 08:42 PM
Went on Saturday. Saw Tom Hanks and His Wife Rita Wilson near the Teague booth downstairs. Also saw The Guy from Jag looking at yachts.:eek: Sorry, don't mean to blow their cover, or give those losers that camp out at the academy awards a reason to attend the boat show. And I don't mean to come-off as a starstruck redneck from the 805. I just thought i'd share.:cool:

Kilrtoy
01-26-2004, 09:00 PM
We saw,
The Scuba's
HDD
Party Cat
Bre and hubby
SHockwave BD
Dribble
Laserray
The V's or whatever they call them selves now
Knuckleheads
Deano
Charlie and wife
75 Elim
Pussy Pusher
Hbjet's
Sorry to all we left out , I know i forgot some.......
Those are the celeb's
we care to see

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
We saw,
The Scuba's
HDD
Party Cat
Bre and hubby
SHockwave BD
Dribble
Laserray
Knuckleheads
Deano
Charlie and wife
75 Elim
Pussy Pusher
Hbjet's
Those are the celeb's
we care to see LOL!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-26-2004, 09:05 PM
LMAO!! well kilrtoy i am going to stay Mrs Flyin Vee but the mr I think is going to change his to veeless cat.. LOL!! :D

Dr. Eagle
01-26-2004, 09:07 PM
We saw,
The Scuba's
HDD
Party Cat
Bre and hubby
SHockwave BD
Dribble
Laserray
Knuckleheads
Deano
Charlie and wife
75 Elim
Pussy Pusher
Hbjet's
Those are the celeb's
we care to see
Dang, I'm sorry I missed them, packed my camera and everything!

Kilrtoy
01-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey Dr,
We didnt know you were coming down.......

LASERRAY
01-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Hey Dr,
We didnt know you were coming down....... Me either. Or did I? No, you would have let me know, right Doc?:confused: :D

Essex502
01-27-2004, 07:19 AM
Yeah, we stood next to Tom and Rita (hell I should be on first name's basis with them, right?) at the Starbucks line before going into the show on Saturday. Friendly guy - dressed down to not appear too "Celebrity".

Charley
01-27-2004, 07:36 AM
Anyone see RiverDave??? I hear he is infamous!!

OGShocker
01-27-2004, 08:45 AM
F**K Hollywood and all the lefties who try to kill our lifestyle. Tom Hanks is a HUGE supporter of those who are trying to limit our boating, duning, hunting, screwing, driving, fishing or anything else we find to be fun rights.
F'ing hypocrats!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Party Cat
01-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Charley
Anyone see RiverDave??? I hear he is infamous!!
River Who :confused:

Dribble
01-27-2004, 12:49 PM
We saw,
The Scuba's
HDD
Party Cat
Bre and hubby
SHockwave BD
Dribble
Laserray
Knuckleheads
Deano
Charlie and wife
75 Elim
Pussy Pusher
Hbjet's
I wish!!!
We really wanted to go but the dog hurt himself and we had to stay in Nor Cal.
The Sacramento show has a few customs from local dealers and a whole buttload of Bayliners and wakeboard boats. It's a major letdown compared to LA
Those are the celeb's
we care to see I wish!!!!

HighRoller
01-27-2004, 01:36 PM
Hey, get off Tom's back! He was probably there ordering his Bayliner with optional solar powered trolling motor and natural gas fueled 4-banger under the hatch.

OGShocker
01-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Hey, get off Tom's back! He was probably there ordering his Bayliner with optional solar powered trolling motor and natural gas fueled 4-banger under the hatch.
LMAO!:D

LASERRAY
01-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Hey, get off Tom's back! He was probably there ordering his Bayliner with optional solar powered trolling motor and natural gas fueled 4-banger under the hatch. If he goes with a Bayliner, it will spring a leak, he'll get stranded on the Sandbar, and then we'll have - Castaway II, Stranded in Havasu!
P.S. - Tell the boys at Bayliner to throw a couple of those goddamn Wilson vollyballs under the seats so that he'll have someone to talk to again!:D

eliminatedsprinter
01-27-2004, 04:43 PM
We saw,
The Scuba's
HDD
Party Cat
Bre and hubby
SHockwave BD
Dribble
Laserray
Knuckleheads
Deano
Charlie and wife
75 Elim
Pussy Pusher
Hbjet's
Those are the celeb's
we care to see
I agree 100% and I'm sorry I missed you there. :cool:

HighRoller
01-27-2004, 04:53 PM
If he goes with a Bayliner, it will spring a leak, he'll get stranded on the Sandbar, and then we'll have - Castaway II, Stranded in Havasu!
You know Mbrown2 was standing right there next to them and one of those hot-ass MILF's and I'm pretty sure this is how the conversation went.
MILF:Mr. Hanks, you should look at the SeaRays also. I love Sea Rays.
TH:Really?
MB2:Yeah, those things are sick!
TH:Can I upgrade to the v-6 in that boat?
MB2:Yeah. You can get the 6 with an Alpha drive just like mine. If I hadn't bought my outboard I would have to consider it.
MILF:I really like the power of ours. It does over 50!
MB2:Damn. That's tight!(Not sure if he was talking about the boat)
TH:Okay, thanks. I think I'll head over there.
*For those of you who are confused please reference the boat show MILF thread*

SHOTKALLIN
01-27-2004, 07:05 PM
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY: OGShocker
F**K Hollywood and all the lefties who try to kill our lifestyle. Tom Hanks is a HUGE supporter of those who are trying to limit our boating, duning, hunting, screwing, driving, fishing or anything else we find to be fun rights.
F'ing hypocrats!
I totally agree. Eff em! Its the damn tree hugger extreme leftist that will have us cruising through the channel in electric boats because is better for the fish!
EFF THEM!!!:mad:

Kim Hanson
01-27-2004, 08:16 PM
You know Mbrown2 was standing right there next to them and one of those hot-ass MILF's and I'm pretty sure this is how the conversation went.
MB2:Yeah. You can get the 6 with an Alpha drive just like mine. If I hadn't bought my outboard I would have to consider it.
You kill me Maxy.........( . )( . )..........:D

Kim Hanson
01-27-2004, 08:21 PM
HighRoller, what are doing with Maximus's avatar? Renting it I bet right:D .......( . )( . ).......

C-2
01-27-2004, 09:52 PM
A couple of years ago Rick Foxx and Vanessa Williams were walking around unnoticed. Michael Anthony from Van Halen can usually be found at the Hallett booth. He is one of those guys that looks so "average", you hardly notice him.
If only I could recognize the rappers....quite a few of those types walking around with plenty of money to spend.

Dr. Eagle
01-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Me either. Or did I? No, you would have let me know, right Doc?:confused: :D
no, remember dude, couldn't make it last weekend but I am going this saturday, after I go to the Ducks vs. Avalanche on Friday night!
I am working on an assignment for Bechtel in Cerritos so I'll be here for some time.

mbrown2
01-27-2004, 10:40 PM
:D LMAO....Just ask them how real are their bouy's.....I need big big bouys for my boat:D

MagicMtnDan
01-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
no, remember dude, couldn't make it last weekend but I am going this saturday, after I go to the Ducks vs. Avalanche on Friday night!
I am working on an assignment for Bechtel in Cerritos so I'll be here for some time.
Hey Eagle, when/where you gonna be there? I'd like to at least say hello to you! I'll be there sometime Saturday morning (probably around 11)...hope to see you and anyone else from this place then.

Kilrtoy
01-27-2004, 11:25 PM
Hey Eagle, when/where you gonna be there? I'd like to at least say hello to you! I'll be there sometime Saturday morning (probably around 11)...hope to see you and anyone else from this place then.
Does that mean, I am included in that DAN

HighRoller
01-28-2004, 04:36 AM
In reference to the confusion between myself and Maximus ove the Avatar, I do beleive I had it first. As a matter of fact I've had it for 7 or 8 months now and Hustler will back me up on that. It was his silly ass wife that got me started on Cartman and the Fufu juice.

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Hey Kilr,
I will probably be there around 11 or noon. I haven't planned it, but I'd love to hook up and say hey too! I expected to head out of here around 10 for the show.
Sorry it has taken a while to answer posts, since I am not at home I am using my folks' phone line to get to the internet and I can't tie it up all the time. Lets hook up.
Stay in touch.

MagicMtnDan
01-28-2004, 07:41 PM
Of course! You, your wife, Dr. Eagle, and the rest of the dysfunctional boating bunch here! See you Saturday at the show - when and where TBD (to be determined). :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2004, 08:29 PM
dysfunctional boating bunch
Im not that, IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
My shrink says
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2004, 09:18 PM
dysfunctional boating bunch
Im not that, IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
My shrink says
IM NOT
IM NOT
IM NOT
LOL, well Kilr.... we are here.... he may have a point...:eek: :D :D

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Of course! You, your wife, Dr. Eagle, and the rest of the dysfunctional boating bunch here! See you Saturday at the show - when and where TBD (to be determined). :D
MMD, if you would PM me and let me know when you will be there...

JetBoatRich
01-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Dr.E sounds like you made it down here?

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Dr.E sounds like you made it down here?
Yes Rich, been at the new assignment since Monday. Trying to figure out how long it is going to last. If it is going to be more than three months, I am going to look for a storage place so I can grab the boat and bring it down...
Did you go to the show and if you did, How did you like the show????
:confused: :confused: :confused: