PDA

View Full Version : Best damn sports show.

HCS
01-29-2004, 10:05 PM
It is! Anyone else catch it? especially during football season.
Even though I don't care for Tom Arnold.:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 10:11 PM
I find that show highly obnoxious. But i'm sure that that is the angle that they are aiming for.

HCS
01-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Ya, when I think about it. It is kind of obnoxious. But I like there interviews. Besides when your families down for the night and I'm drinking beer, paying the bills, being a post ***** on ***boat,
and watching whatever I want on TV in my office, it's pretty cool.
:cool: :D

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Ya, when I think about it. It is kind of obnoxious. But I like there interviews. Besides when your families down for the night and I'm drinking beer, paying the bills, being a post ***** on ***boat,
and watching whatever I want on TV in my office, it's pretty cool.
:cool: :D No doubt buddy. If you like it, that's all that matters. I watch Jim Rome, and listen to Howard Stern so who am I to say anything:D

HCS
01-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
No doubt buddy. If you like it, that's all that matters. I watch Jim Rome, and listen to Howard Stern so who am I to say anything:D Jim Rome is cool. Listen to him daily at work. You either hate it or like it. You notice he's finally talking NASCAR.
Stick a knife in me!!! I'M OOOOOUT!!!!!:D ;)

LASERRAY
01-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Jim Rome is cool. Listen to him daily at work. You either hate it or like it. You notice he's finally talking NASCAR.
Stick a knife in me!!! I'M OOOOOUT!!!!!:D ;) I've been listening to Romey for about 8 years and remember when he used to rag on NASCAR on a daily basis, which I found extremely amusing. But now he can no longer deny the popularity of the sport, and I think that alot of that has to do with NASCAR somewhat shedding it's Redneck Image to become more of a mainstream attraction. Thing aren't the same sinnce Earnhardt died.:frown: I liked it the old way better.