PDA

View Full Version : Celebraties SUCK

Kilrtoy
01-30-2004, 08:09 PM
Why do these losers always come to the aid of MURDERS.
At least the GOV. will put the shit bag to death.
This ASSHOLE killed four people and all these stars say he was wrongly convicted.
Now I'll call
BULLSHIT
on that:burningm:

LASERRAY
01-30-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Why do these losers always come to the aid of MURDERS.
At least the GOV. will put the shit bag to death.
This ASSHOLE killed four people and all these stars say he was wrongly convicted.
Now I'll call
BULLSHIT
on that:burningm: Who?:confused: :confused: :confused:

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 11:14 PM
yea, who????:confused:

LASERRAY
01-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Yes!!! Who? Who Dammit, Who!?:confused: :confused: :confused:

HCS
01-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Some bastard in the paper this morning.

JetBoatRich
01-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Some bastard in the paper this morning.
WHO?

LASERRAY
01-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Dammit Beavis! Who the hell is it?..............................................

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 12:10 AM
Denzil Washington and some other losers.
The guy dies in 11 days
GOOD for him, SHIT BAG
One of his victims was an 11 year old boy.......

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 12:16 AM
The guy dies in 11 days
GOOD for him, SHIT BAG
One of his victims was an 11 year old boy....... What is their justification in defending this "killer"? I'm not familiar with this story. Can someone post a newsclip of it?

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 12:19 AM
It just popped up today, Dont know much about it.
he was in prison , escaped, killed four people and was caught,
but according to the movie stars(LOSERS) they say it was not him.

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 12:39 AM
It just popped up today, Dont know much about it.
he was in prison , escaped, killed four people and was caught,
but according to the movie stars(LOSERS) they say it was not him. Let me guess, he's a man of color? Jesse Jackson can't be too far behind.

Mike67rs
01-31-2004, 12:42 AM
Kevin Cooper...escaped from Chino, killed a family in Chino Hills...Cut them up bad...happened in the mid-eighties.

JetBoatRich
01-31-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Mike67rs
Kevin Cooper...escaped from Chino, killed a family in Chino Hills...Cut them up bad...happened in the mid-eighties.
What the Celeb's have to do with him:confused:

Checkmate
01-31-2004, 07:06 AM
Who?
What?
Where?
Why?
When?
Answer these 5 questions and maybe we will know what the hell you are talking about.:cool:

GlastronGuy
01-31-2004, 07:29 AM
People really need to learn to link.
Rant points = 1/10
;)

GlastronGuy
01-31-2004, 07:33 AM
News Story (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,110014,00.html)
ROFLMAO:
"Maintaining his innocence during 18 years of appeals, Cooper succeeded in having DNA tests conducted on evidence at the scene, but the tests indicated he was the killer."

Scream
01-31-2004, 07:53 AM
When that scumbag started his killing spree, the home alarm business in the IE took off like a rocket.

AdrenelineOD
01-31-2004, 08:23 AM
I remember the mid 80`s thing. Dat him?

MudPumper
01-31-2004, 09:49 AM
Denzel did that movie "Hurricane" about some guy that was in prison for 20 yrs or so and later it turned out he didn't do it. So I guess now he is some activist or some shit. Like anyone really cares what the celebs thing. Maybe once they start living in the real world we might care about what some Hollywood moviestar has to say. Fry the ****er, I say. The only problem with the death penalty in this state is that they don't use it enough!! Just my .02;) :mad:

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 11:03 AM
the reason I didnt link is i saw it on the TV, Not in the paper.
Sorry guys.....

clownpuncher
01-31-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Like anyone really cares what the celebs thing.
Unfortunaltley, too many people DO CARE what celebs think, and take the celebs thoughts as Gospel. In tandem, too many celebs know the power they have over others that are unable or unwilling to think for themselves. I guess you could call it sort of a "puppet show", with the celbs as the puppeteer

1stepcloser
01-31-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm certainly not trying to incite an argument here, but the case of Kevin Cooper is steeped in confusion.
There are many, many inconsistencies in the case, with the most interesting one being the only survivor of the slaughter, the son Josh, then 8 years old, told the police there were "three hispanic or white men" that killed his family and attempted to kill him. He still to this day makes that claim, and is a part of the effort, along with his grandmother, to prevent the execution.
Many people believe that he was railroaded because he had escaped, and that the housee he was staying at was very near the crime scene.

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
I'm certainly not trying to incite an argument here, but the case of Kevin Cooper is steeped in confusion.
There are many, many inconsistencies in the case, with the most interesting one being the only survivor of the slaughter, the son Josh, then 8 years old, told the police there were "three hispanic or white men" that killed his family and attempted to kill him. He still to this day makes that claim, and is a part of the effort, along with his grandmother, to prevent the execution.
Many people believe that he was railroaded because he had escaped, and that the housee he was staying at was very near the crime scene. Someone posted that an earlier DNA test concluded that he in fact was the Killer. I don't see how anyone can dispute that, except for Johnny Cockroach.:rolleyes:

1stepcloser
01-31-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Someone posted that an earlier DNA test concluded that he in fact was the Killer.
The DNA test were performed much later in the case, and there are several "holes" regarding the handling of the evidence prior to the test being carried out.
There are currently requests for hearings regarding this matter.
Look, I really dont care too much at this point as his fate is pretty much sealed, but I personally think that if an innocent person is killed, then we have failed.
I also know that he was convicted, all his appeals have been overturned, the evidence against him has been reviewed and re-reviewed and it has not changed, and our Governor has reviewed the case, and decided the same as everyone else, that he is indeed guilty and so should be put to death.
I support the death penalty, and believe we should practice "an eye for an eye" system of justice.
It's just that in this case, I have done a certain amount of research, and it is my personal opinion that there may be a chance that there are three "hispanic or white men" as reported by the only eye witness to the crime, still free.
Oh yeah, as far as celebrities are concerned, who the hell cares.

wsuwrhr
01-31-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
The DNA test were performed much later in the case, and there are several "holes" regarding the handling of the evidence prior to the test being carried out.
There are currently requests for hearings regarding this matter.
Look, I really dont care too much at this point as his fate is pretty much sealed, but I personally think that if an innocent person is killed, then we have failed.
I also know that he was convicted, all his appeals have been overturned, the evidence against him has been reviewed and re-reviewed and it has not changed, and our Governor has reviewed the case, and decided the same as everyone else, that he is indeed guilty and so should be put to death.
I support the death penalty, and believe we should practice "an eye for an eye" system of justice.
It's just that in this case, I have done a certain amount of research, and it is my personal opinion that there may be a chance that there are three "hispanic or white men" as reported by the only eye witness to the crime, still free.
Oh yeah, as far as celebrities are concerned, who the hell cares.
1step,
You are alot closer being in Chino Hills. I was a young IE resident in Ontario during the time these crimes were commited, I never heard about the three men, at least I don't remember, interesting how our media masks this well.
I read in the paper that a statement from Ryen(?) read something to the effect of "he couldnt wait for Kevin Cooper to die." I could find the paper if anyone really wants to know.
I was just curious. Personally I want to see justice served, whatever the case may be.
Brian

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 08:40 PM
Dna doesnt mean shit,
JUST ASK OJ

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 08:43 PM
Dna doesnt mean shit,
JUST ASK OJ True. Nobody seems to care about the facts, or at least the undeniable evidence as much as they do about the political reprocussions, IMHO.:(

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 08:49 PM
They are both guilty they should both fry, too bad only one will.
That is like the guy, (Mumia Jamal) Ben and Jerry's ice cream supports,
He killed a cop and they are spending tons of money to free this cop killer,
**** BEN AND JERRY'S

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 08:54 PM
The guy dies in 11 days
GOOD for him, SHIT BAG
One of his victims was an 11 year old boy.......
Celebrities often confuse fame with wisdom....:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 08:56 PM
http://www.officer.com/faulkner/boycott.htm (http://)
Here is the link to Ben and Jerry's
ok that link isnt working

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 08:58 PM
http://www.officer.com/faulkner/boycott.htm