PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials

Jbb
01-31-2004, 12:49 PM
At work today I got to see all the Budweiser commercials that will be in the Super Bowl tommorow...They bought 5 minutes this year ....spread into 9 commercials....
Starting with the one right after the kickoff.....
Pay attention because there is some VERY funny stuff coming......:D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-31-2004, 12:54 PM
we have to pay attention:confused: that takes some of us out of it

LUVNLIFE
01-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Yea about that time I'll be going through JBR's closet.:D

JetBoatRich
01-31-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Yea about that time I'll be going through JBR's closet.:D
Cleaning out my closets:eek: about time that gets done:yuk:

Doug H.
01-31-2004, 10:37 PM
Cale, holy crap i knew there was something wrong with you :D you want to go through Rich's closet to see if he is a cross dresser don't ya ? you can't go off of what people have been telling you but since your so curious to see his panties and high heels just find out for yourself but don't be disappointed :eek: does Jen know you have this fetish ? now your scaring me. :D

Dr. Eagle
01-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Doug H.
Cale, holy crap i knew there was something wrong with you :D you want to go through Rich's closet to see if he is a cross dresser don't ya ? you can't go off of what people have been telling you but since your so curious to see his panties and high heels just find out for yourself but don't be disappointed :eek: does Jen know you have this fetish ? now your scaring me. :D
Did I miss something, someone's coming out of the closet?????
Someone crapped in the closet????
:p

Doug H.
02-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Here's what ya missed, some are coming out of the closet and some are coming into the closet.
In reality the both of them are closet ????
I just can't believe my eyes, im even going over to JBR's house to the SB party, now im wondering if Cale and Rich set us up and a bunch of their boyfriends are coming (oops) we'll "play pin the tail on the honkey" strip poker, spin the pickel, blow up ballons with condoms.
Have a gay parade in front of the house and then play the village people in a concert type musical for his boys, i guess were doomed fellas :rolleyes: i guess this is what they call a male bonding session between boys.
Rich and Cale you guys really know how to throw a party and invite your boys over for a "cult" like atmosphere and then we can go down river and convert RiverDave, Chet Capoli, Jordy, Kilrtoy, and any other suspecting souls.
we're brain washed folks and all Cale wanted to do is check in Rich's closet :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Doug, you are going the wrong way with this:frown: Now my feelings are hurt:o

Doug H.
02-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Sorry Rich, i just couldn't resist about the whole closet thing, Cale just really opened up about his true feelings for ya.......................it's cool dog.:D :D :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Doug H.
Sorry Rich, i just couldn't resist about the whole closet thing, Cale just really opened up about his true feelings for ya.......................it's cool dog.:D :D :D :D :D
that's better:D

RiverKitty
02-01-2004, 12:26 PM
If your team isn't playing in the SuperBowl this year, the next best reason to watch is the commercials!!! (Pay attention to the commercials! There will be a poll following the SuperBowl to see which one was your favorite!)
SuperBowl commercials have become an entity unto themselves. Well known as the prime spot for maximum reach broadcast advertisements, to millions of people, the commercials are half the fun of watching the SuperBowl! Millions upon millions of dollars are spent by companies to promote their product during this great sporting event. They spare no cost to make their commercials as memorable as possible.
A Few SuperBowl Commercial Facts
Sixty-nine SuperBowl commercials were aired during the 2001 game. Each 30-second ad cost $2 million just for airtime, who knows what production costs were. Of these 69 commercials, just 17 were captioned for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. That means that 52 commercials were not accessible to millions of people around the world. After spending millions of dollars to produce and air their ads, 52 companies chose not to spend a couple of hundred more to caption them. Last year is also known for its lack of branding. While almost everyone remembers a commercial with a cowboy herding cats across the American badlands, almost nobody could tell you what they were advertising, or even who the company was! This was of course in part due to so many dot-coms who didn't necessarily have a product to advertise in the first place trying to get their name out there, but forgetting the bit about their name. This year's SuperBowl commercials will be a bit of a reversion back to the big names and players. Expect to see a lot of familiar brand names, a lot of celebrity faces, and chances are, a lot of heavy branding.
SuperBowl 2004 Commercials
It was reported in the media recently that for the TV broadcast of the game next year, Monster.Com will again kick of the SuperBowl Commercials extravaganza for the sixth straight year. To be broadcast before one of the largest television audiences of the year, Monster, the global online careers site and flagship brand of Monster Worldwide, Inc. has also announced that it is doubling its ad presence for Super Bowl XXXVIII. Monster’s Super Bowl package includes three :30 second spots - one during the pre-game show and two during the game.

havasuaddicted661
02-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Hahaha...my fav commercial was the Budweiser one with the sleigh and the horse farts...hahahah

GlastronGuy
02-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Worst year ever.
The truck tumbling down the hill was good as was the horse fart, but other than that, blah.

Jbb
02-01-2004, 08:20 PM
I thought Fergus ...the Bud Light dog was pretty good!

welk2party
02-01-2004, 08:36 PM
I think Fergus and the horse. Other than that pretty lame.

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 09:43 PM
I think I missed everyone:confused: may have been the beer:D

MagicMtnDan
02-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Worst collection of Super Bowl commercials I can remember. When the funniest one is a horse's fart being lit on fire (smelling like barbecue), that's pretty bad. Yes, it was funny but when bathroom humor is the best they've got that's pretty bad.
Fergus the cute, shivering little mutt who "fetched" the Bud Light was 2nd best in my opinion. The others ranged from poor to sucked. Guess it figures - great Super Bowl game must equal bad commercials. :frown:

RiverKitty
02-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Honestly, I liked quite a few of them!
The one where the girls were practicing volleyball for the olympics in the snow. The ball lands in the freezing artic water and the girls play, "rock, scissors, paper, to decide who has to go get the ball.
The little mule/donkey who had always dreamed of being a clysdale horse. Too cute!
Budweiser: Wrong Lipstick
Budweiser: Rick Fox & Tim McGraw
Chevy Trucks: Soap in Your Mouth
Chevrolet: Aveo (Big/Little)
AOL 9.0: Motorcyle
AOL 9.0: Car
Mastercard: Homer Gets His Errands Done
NFL: Players Sing "Tomorrow"
Charmin: Bear in the Game
7up: Delivery Truck
Staples: Randy the Supply Supervisor & the donuts
Visa: Kerri & Misty Play Snow Volleyball
Ahhh....too many to list!
What the heck, take a look at em' for yourselves and you decide!
SuperBowl Commercials (http://www.ifilm.com/?sctn=collections&pg=superbowl2004)