PDA

View Full Version : ***boat After Hours

Boozer
01-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Let the Party begin!
Whos still up with a beer in their hand and music blaring so loud it hurts?

Kilrtoy
01-31-2004, 11:32 PM
Im old, beer is in hand,
Volume on 1

Boozer
01-31-2004, 11:32 PM
Where's the party at? Where's the Bacardi at?
**** the bacardi Im going grey goose tonight.

Boozer
01-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Im old, beer is in hand,
Volume on 1
Volume on 1?
God damn kiltroy!!! I'm surprised your old lady hasnt given your ass a heart attack yet.

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Listening to classic rock on streaming internet audio, drinking Murphey's Stout from Trader Joes.:cool:

Boozer
01-31-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Listening to classic rock on streaming internet audio, drinking Murphey's Stout from Trader Joes.:cool:
Never heard of it before. I just cracked open a coors lite. The grey goose is getting low. Plus its snowing and we have already gotten like 2+" of the stuff and I need some reminders of the summer.

TheLurker
01-31-2004, 11:45 PM
Checking In. Boozer did you make the Boat Show. There were no sightings

Boozer
01-31-2004, 11:54 PM
I was at the show and e ticket won my heart but my wallets not big enough.
Ultra 247 won the wallet over but now the doc says i might have to avoid the sun.

LASERRAY
01-31-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
but now the doc says i might have to avoid the sun. That sucks. Be careful with that Skin Cancer crap, it's nasty.:yuk:

Boozer
02-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
That sucks. Be careful with that Skin Cancer crap, it's nasty.:yuk:
yup ill know in 2 week what the deal is.
im crossin my fingers and hopin for the best.

LASERRAY
02-01-2004, 12:25 AM
im crossin my fingers and hopin for the best. I'm pulling for you Boozer. You're not that old a guy are you? How'd you get so lucky?:(

unleashed
02-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Boozer, Its easy to avoid the sun as long as you are coherant(Not to many cervezas). My Father was diagnosed with skin cancer but he still goes to the river with me. Unfortunatly he has to wear a baseball cap and long sleeve shirt in 100 degree weather. The cool thing is he doesnt let it bother him no matter how crazy it looks. He still enjoys the sun, beer, and scenary as we all do. You may have to change your habits a bit but Im sure you'll still be able to enjoy boating!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://Unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Boozer
02-01-2004, 01:13 AM
The skin cancer gig sucks. I'm 23 and I dont really want to have to wear a baseball cap but i love boating so much that if i have to i will. Hopefully it wont come to that.
Regardless,
Get yo party on suckas!
Who's still with me?
BTW Deano i seen your water ride at the boat show and god damn that was one sick ass boat!

TheLurker
02-01-2004, 01:14 AM
im crossin my fingers and hopin for the best.
Boozer, I will be pulling for a positive / good diagnosis for you also. Like unleashed my mother was also diagnosed with skin cancer on her arm last year. After the removal and some kemo (sp?) shes good as new

JetBoatRich
02-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Good luck Boozer, just need to change your lifestyle:cool:

HOSS
02-01-2004, 08:04 AM
I`m with ya,,,,just doin` it sober now.

Dr. Eagle
02-01-2004, 08:18 AM
The skin cancer gig sucks. I'm 23 and I dont really want to have to wear a baseball cap but i love boating so much that if i have to i will. Hopefully it wont come to that.
I had a mole on my back that was "suspicious" (ranked 4 out of a scale of 5, 5 being melinoma) according to the dermatologist. I had to have another 8 mm diameter chunk of my back removed around the mole. It was the 14th mole I have had removed and the second one that was "suspicious".
So now I have to wear a hat "liquid Tee Shirt" (SPF 50+), stay in the shade (under bimini or shade canopy) and my shirt NEVER comes off anymore, even in the water.