PDA

View Full Version : Apollo 11 Conspiracy ?

Hallett19
02-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Anyone wana take a shot at this one ? Everyone in the office today was talking about the "moon hoax" how we never landed on the moon and how area 51 is the backdrop for all the video we took of us on the moon. I'm only 25, so I dont know much or have much of an opinion, but I thought it would be funny to see what you all think :D

Scream
02-04-2004, 02:29 PM
IMO they're full of crap!
Enough said.

AdrenelineOD
02-04-2004, 02:37 PM
yar for 1, theres a radiation field that surrounds the earth. the only way thruogh is to be incased in 6ft thick lead or I mean through safely. Our satalites are inside that field.
There was also a big demand to be the first 1 there for investment perposes. does any of this sound like B.S. to u? Or does putting people on the moon in the 60s sound like B.S. to you? WELL........................................?:conf used: :D

mirvin
02-04-2004, 02:38 PM
There's this one dude who wrote a book about it and is going all aver doing tv interviews and what not. Remember the story about BUzz Aldrin punching some guy in the eye? Maybe last year. That was him.
Mirvin;)

mickeyfinn
02-04-2004, 02:40 PM
A hoax?...Give me a break!!. I know a lot of people who were the older generation during that time who didn't believe it but I think they were full of crap.

Dribble
02-04-2004, 02:48 PM
It's a big conspiracy. Just like the polio shots we got when we were young. They actually implanted GPS receivers and now they control our thoughts and track all of our moves.
Also, They put stuff in our school lunches to try and make us gay.
Oh and I saw some black helicopters the other day and I know they were spying on me.
Jimmy Hoffa is not dead he's been held by the government for the last 30 years.
Those vapor trails comming off of plane wings - flu virus. That way the doctors will make all the money.
One more thing. Since I've never seen the sandbar in person, I don't belive it really exists.

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 02:58 PM
I guess we don't have anything on Mars right either:confused:

topless
02-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Dribble
It's a big conspiracy. Just like the polio shots we got when we were young. They actually implanted GPS receivers and now they control our thoughts and track all of our moves.
Also, They put stuff in our school lunches to try and make us gay.
Oh and I saw some black helicopters the other day and I know they were spying on me.
Jimmy Hoffa is not dead he's been held by the government for the last 30 years.
Those vapor trails comming off of plane wings - flu virus. That way the doctors will make all the money.
One more thing. Since I've never seen the sandbar in person, I don't belive it really exists.
ROFLMFAO!!!:D :D

Ziggy
02-04-2004, 03:06 PM
I suppose the Mars rover pictures are BS too and the space shuttle/space station don't exist either :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: --you guys are off your rockers if you believe that special that it was a hoax. Alot of hard work and due diligence made it possible, not to mention the lives that were lost in order to make it happen. I have an uncle who was directly involved with the Apollo missions and some of the designs of certain apperatus on the lunar lander. He'd cut your nuts if you told him you thought it was a hoax.
Anyone can make anything not look real if they want and if you believe it ain't real then you should fly a kite when the thunder storms come....maybe you'll believe in electricity.:wink:

Mark Sims
02-04-2004, 03:14 PM
I was 12 when they first landed in 69 and I can assure you we were there. The special effects in movies at that time were nowhere near good enough to fake the footage I saw that summer in 69. You can bet your ass we were there and we were the first!

Picklefork
02-04-2004, 03:22 PM
OK Rd. You should get the prize for the month! Excellent. I like the tourists ignoring your two honeys on the boat.

MudPumper
02-04-2004, 03:35 PM
Next your gonna tell me that Santa isn't real aren't you?????

Dribble
02-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Well since you only have to see a picture of it to believe it...
Here's my "twin" brother and me.. wearing a custom one off RRL shirt with the logo on the front.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/607Dave_with_shirt-med.jpg
and this is me when I took the boat to mt rushmore.
http://www.irnoyfb.com/hb/mtrush.jpg
And me when I was joking around with the guards at buckingham palace.. luckily we were in the boat though so they couldn't catch us. http://www.irnoyfb.com/hb/palace_guard.jpg
This is when my good friend George Bush let me sit at his desk in the oval office.. Andy was with me if you call me a liar..
http://www.irnoyfb.com/hb/whitehouseb.jpg
What I really want to know is if you got to spend any time with those two hottie party girl daughters of his ??????
RD :D :rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
02-04-2004, 04:06 PM
To many people were involved to keep a secret like that. Somebody would have talked if they were involved in a hoax.

Seadog
02-04-2004, 04:47 PM
It amazes me what all some idiots try to discredit. Just like those JAs that claimed no jews were killed in the German death camps. Even after it was prove in a court of law that he was fabricating evidence or putting rediculous spin on the facts, there are still those who don't believe it.
Or those numbskulls who think that FDR was behind the attack on Pearl Harbor. Why is it, those who cannot get a grip on their own lives, insist that we are always victims of a vast conspiracy?

AleAlchemist
02-04-2004, 04:54 PM
You wanna talk conspiracy!
Anyone know how many Mars landings have been screwed up???

CA Stu
02-04-2004, 04:56 PM
:mad: :mad: BAP! :mad: :mad:
Put down your penis-shaped bong and check this site out, Einstein:
We didn't go to the moon! (http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html)
Thanks
CA Stu

AleAlchemist
02-04-2004, 05:02 PM
F?%& the Moon.
Four years ago we landed a rover on mars and after a month of rolling around it just "rolled over and broke?" :confused:
The second rover was taking pictures for a week and it just happened to have a "software problem???" :rolleyes:
F?%& that there is something going on up there and the Nasa isn't saying shit!:mad:
Well see what happens to the thrid one.
Besides didn't the vikiing satilites crash prematurely while oriting mars???

Moneypitt
02-04-2004, 05:07 PM
Oswald didn't do it!!!! I can't tell you who really shot JFK, but it wasn't Oswald, and there were more than one of them...................Moneypitt

Dribble
02-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Ah c'mon.... For a guy with the screen name "Dribble" I figured you'd see the humour in it.
RD
I do. Especially the Mount Rushmore shot. How did you keep from scraping up the bottom of the boat though??
LMAO
:D

Krazy K
02-04-2004, 05:16 PM
...And the Easter Bunny is dead, also!! I know because I saw the picture with my own 2 eyes....
See for yourself!!!

rivercrazy
02-04-2004, 05:27 PM
We were definately on the moon and our space program is as real as real gets. Our technology developed over the years is a real mind blower for sure. I've had the opportunity to see a lot of it first hand.
I will say one thing though. Were not putting stuff into space simply for space exporation. Most of the technology developed on the space programs for decades is used in defense technology. And this is the basis for having the best military equipment and technology on the face of the planet.

fourspeednup
02-04-2004, 07:54 PM
We did find out though that Major League Baseball is spieing on everyone via their satellite. (simpsons joke)
Now who wants to see me hit some dingers? :D

Scream
02-04-2004, 08:00 PM
I've been reading this thread all day long, but what really worries me is this.
Who is this "Older Generation"? Gimme some dates, or something. I'm starting to feel old.
How many of us remember getting paper cutout models of the Lunar Lander in elementary school. How many of us got to stay home from School just to watch an Apollo Lauch or a Moon Landing. How many of us are as old as I am...
Jeeez AARP, here I come!

MagicMtnDan
02-04-2004, 08:06 PM
Here, for you wackos (RD, are you sure you're not smoking something?), is a Web site just for you non-believers and conspiracy theorists (click here) (http://batesmotel.8m.com/)
And here's a Web site to rebutt the statements made on the hoax site (http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/)
http://batesmotel.8m.com/nasa3.gif

Dr. Eagle
02-04-2004, 08:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=581831
LOL.....poor little fluffy bunny!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
02-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=581831
LOL.....poor little fluffy bunny!!!!!!
They killed the Easter Bunny, :mad: looks like a MOB hit to me:rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
02-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
They killed the Easter Bunny, :mad: looks like a MOB hit to me:rolleyes:
I was teenkin the same ting...

NorCal Gameshow
02-04-2004, 08:55 PM
one of these days alice....one of these days
http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/news2/leftb.jpg

Kachina26
02-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Scream
I've been reading this thread all day long, but what really worries me is this.
Who is this "Older Generation"? Gimme some dates, or something. I'm starting to feel old.
How many of us remember getting paper cutout models of the Lunar Lander in elementary school. How many of us got to stay home from School just to watch an Apollo Lauch or a Moon Landing. How many of us are as old as I am...
Jeeez AARP, here I come! I was still a little swimmy guy in my dad's sack in 69:D

HCS
02-04-2004, 10:12 PM
You can't land on the moon! My Grandpappy told me so.
He couldn't see it through his telly scope.
There's not enough gravity.
The whole thing was filmed in the desert. Remember moon shit.
That's what it is.

Froggystyle
02-04-2004, 10:27 PM
I suppose you believe Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gun man in the assasination of JFK too..
RD :D <---- has a big stirring spoon today
"1963, Dallas Texas. Kennedy had just authorized an embargo on Cuba, a country that made "Sansabelt" slacks, and extremely popular item at the time..."
"But Oswald wasn't a male model?"
No, Oswald wasn't, but those two lookers on the grassy knoll sure as hell were..."
:D
I look to the garment industry now whenever I think conspiracy...

Blown 472
02-04-2004, 10:36 PM
When the japs land on the moon I guess we will know, me thinks buzz alderen killed jesus.

spectras only
02-04-2004, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scream
[B]I've been reading this thread all day long, but what really worries me is this.
Scream , that day is still fresh in my memory , when the ruskis [ soviets/russian for westerners;) ]paraded Yuri Gagarin through my city ,[Budapest] after his endeavor in space. With their crappy technology then ,some wonders how could they have pulled that off before the US ? They have always made excellent airplanes [like mig 27/29's] and engines with mediocre electronics ,which wouldn't fly without their pilot's skills:D . Beleive it or not , the eastern countries never doubt the lunar landings. Everybody glued to their tv sets watching it live. I'm not overly skeptical;) about space programs , but surely would like to see a martian giving a tumbs up front of Rover's cameras;) :D

Rexone
02-04-2004, 11:20 PM
Elvis Lives!

spectras only
02-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Mike , I believe the rex catalog really exist, after I got it in the mail;) :D

bilgewiper
02-05-2004, 06:01 AM
Maybe someone just wanted to dig up publicity for the 1978 movie "Capricorn One" with James Brolin and O.J. Simpson. http://www.movieactors.com/ScienceFiction/a3.htm

JetBoatRich
02-05-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Elvis Lives!
I wanna thank you very muchhttp://hometown.aol.com/mwest72/images/elvogy_img_11334.jpg

dorC
02-05-2004, 07:58 AM
Anybody ever see the staged movie of the moon landing? You know where the astronaut is steping down off the lander. Shortly after he does this you see a microphone drop down into the top of the frame. The astronaut then trips and falls down. The back of the set collapses and people walk into the frame. It's freekin' hillarious!

1stepcloser
02-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Elvis Lives!
Damn straight!!
He, along with Jim Morrison and James Dean have an Island resort somewhere in the south pacific....

1stepcloser
02-05-2004, 08:21 AM
And as far as this thread goes, let me go on record to say "this is one of the dumbest threads yet."
Did we fake the moon landing? How dumb.
I was in second grade, and in my school, we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning, there was an American flag in every room, and the moon shot was practically a Holiday.
That was a time of extreme american pride, I try to instill that pride in my kid, as I believe anyone who claims america as their home should as well.
Conspiracy theories?
Get a life.