PDA

View Full Version : To J.b. B.j. Whatever U Call Yourself!

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:13 PM
THATS EXCACTLY WHAT IM SAYIN ITS NOT ALL ABOUT WHAT I READ ITS WHAT i KNOW I have a 32 commander sig right now its my third in 3 and a half years so ive been around the blosk even in my friends ultra 24 that looks like the model u have which is a good boat, but I know my shit junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbtrailerjim
02-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Well I'm glad to here you have had such good luck with your Commander's and your happy. Too bad there seem's to be quite a few complaints on here from people with Commanders. Oh, and you can call me Jim.;) :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:33 PM
okay well they r lots of idiodts on here, and people with nothing better to do than start trash, commander has took such good care of me, my friends whobought commanders plus so many others. So I feel it is unfare to here a few talk b.s. the r one of the top builders in the west!

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:35 PM
by the way jim u have a beautiful paint job

Kilrtoy
02-05-2004, 10:39 PM
So I feel it is unfare to here a few talk b.s.
So what you are saying is,
All the people that owned or currently Commanders and posted the problems are LYING:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

jbtrailerjim
02-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by COMMANDER FAN
by the way jim u have a beautiful paint job
Thanks for the compliment.:)

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:45 PM
okay killer toy, these clowns r defentley lying, maybee some of it could be true, but COMMANDER ALWAYS STANDS BEHIND THERE PRODUCT, LIKE I SAID THIS IS MY THIRD, MY FATHER AND HIS FRIENS ALL GREW UP RACEING ELIMINATORS, AND EVEN THEY CAN AGREE THAT COMMANDER IS ONE OF THE PREMER BUILDERS ON THE WEST

THATJEFFGUY
02-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Yeah...thats it, we're all lying !! Actually all of us Commander owners are soo ****in' happy with our wonderful boats because they're absolutely the best boats ever built !! See, we just like to bitch and complain about them so no one else will buy a Commander. We're just a small group of extremely proud elite Commander owners...and we don't want anyone on the River to have a boat as nice as ours ! Hey Commander Fan....pull your head outta Sy's ass Bro !!

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:46 PM
I OWNED A 23 COMMANDER THEN THE 26 SIG NOW i OWN THE 32 THAT WAS AT THE L.A. BOAT SHOW

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:49 PM
HEY JEFF KEEP TALKIN YOUR BULLSHIIT

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 10:50 PM
JEFF HIT ME UP AT THE SAND BAR I DRIVE THAT 32 SIG THAT WAS A THEL.A. BOAT SHOW LAST WEEK, IM GONNA PHUCK U UP U FAGGIT

Kilrtoy
02-05-2004, 10:59 PM
IM GONNA PHUCK U UP U FAGGIT
no need for threats.......

skeepwerkzaz
02-05-2004, 11:00 PM
chill out bro, it's only an OPINION.:p

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:00 PM
TOY iM GETTIN SICK OF UR REMARKS TOO!

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:02 PM
NO ITS MORE THAN AN OPINION, THESE CLOWNS COME ON HERE BASHIN COMMANDER, THEY BUILD ONE OF THE BEST BOATS OUT HTERE i WON'T LET THESE CLOWNS BASH

Kilrtoy
02-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Thats is nice, are you going to threathen me now too.
You need to relax. Its a boat, not your wife people are talking a about.......

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:03 PM
TOY im not threatining u

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:04 PM
if u don't even have a commander why r u making negative comments about them

COMMANDER FAN
this is why im upset

THATJEFFGUY
Hey Commander Boy, just a suggestion...you might wanna do your homework before you start making threats to people you don't know. It could come back and really bit you in the ass. We're all entitled to our opinions...but threats are handled a little differently. So, I'd be careful if I were you.

LASERRAY
02-05-2004, 11:05 PM
TOY iM GETTIN SICK OF UR REMARKS TOO! Yea, Me too Kilrtoy! Now SHUT THE ****-UP before I come to chatsworth to kick your ass!!!:D :D :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-05-2004, 11:05 PM
someone's gonna wake up with a headache..:D

LASERRAY
02-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
someone's gonna wake up with a headache..:D And a corrupted ip address.;)

Kilrtoy
02-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Yea, Me too Kilrtoy! Now SHUT THE ****-UP before I come to chatsworth to kick your ass!!!
can you wait til tommorrow , Im going to bed soon.....

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:09 PM
hey jeff I know the the difference between a threat and an opinoun. thats why Im makin a threat I don't realy care who u think u r or who u know, im a big boy if i make a threat im always prepared to back it up. like I said I have the 32 that was at the l.a. boat show if u don't rember it u will see it in hot boat soon, so we can address this situation cause I know ur boat and ive seen u at the river don't u own some performance shop I thiink its called b.d. somethin right????????

THATJEFFGUY
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Hey Commander Boy....this is your last chance for the free sticker offer !
http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
jeff, I told u Im on my third commander ive looked at your boat before when it was at perris

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:12 PM
jeff like I told u, u know what im gonna do when i see u at the river

LASERRAY
02-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Yea, Me too Kilrtoy! Now SHUT THE ****-UP before I come to chatsworth to kick your ass!!!
can you wait til tommorrow , Im going to bed soon..... :yuk: :D

bordsmnj
02-05-2004, 11:21 PM
boy oh boy. it's not everyday someone comes on here and makes statements which all by them selfs could get someone thrown in jail (prison) for AT LEAST a year. and then there's those guy's in the forums around here who can get someone's address and show it to them while they sit at home at their computer not nowing how ANYONE could find them that fast. anyone rember that one shit talking clown that got his home address and telephone number splashed all over the internet after asking for it???that was funny.
<--- getting another soda.popcorn anyone??:D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :cool:

THATJEFFGUY
02-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey Commander Boy, just a little helpful info you might wanna read...
California Penal Code ยง 422 (2001) - Punishment for (Terrorist) Threats
Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:31 PM
like i said besides being a dumb fuk u think u r a lawyer too, I don't give a fuk im still gonna get u

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:32 PM
im not makin terrorist threats

bordsmnj
02-05-2004, 11:33 PM
using a commander 26 sig. = expensive
making terroist threats on the internet= one year of your freedom.
finally becoming a registered member on the ***boat forums and making a complete ass out of your self after only 8 or so post=PRICELESS!:D
sorry comamder dudde, i couldn't resist!

COMMANDER FAN
02-05-2004, 11:35 PM
im not maken terrorist threats this not only my 8th post ive had other user names. nice assumption, but what do u know u bought an aftershock

LASERRAY
02-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by bordsmnj
using a commander 26 sig. = expensive
making terroist threats on the internet= one year of your freedom.
finally becoming a registered member on the ***boat forums and making a complete ass out of your self after only 8 or so post=PRICELESS!:D
sorry comamder dudde, i couldn't resist! He He He! LOL!:D And I thought that I was going to be the first to mention his verbal diarrhea vs. post count:D

NorCal Gameshow
02-05-2004, 11:39 PM
im not maken terrorist threats this not only my 8th post ive had other user names. nice assumption, but what do u know u bought an aftershock
I guess the "recently became a new member" was a bit overstated....

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:03 AM
i'll just say this: Let's Drag Focker!:D
i hereby call bullshit on your alledged 82 gps 32' boat. what size props you got on there? and further more i will be out on the lake if you sober up by saturday and i think i might just happen to be able to line up a race between you and a 34' aftershock with the exact same motors:D this is no bullshit-bring money
:D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:08 AM
a 34 aftershock r u jokeing, that is a 10 year old mold splashed from tahiti, my 32 is a twin stepped hull with all new innovative ideas, that dated piece isn't even in the same league get over it afterJOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:10 AM
The return of Riverhed!!!!! :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:11 AM
THAT 34 AFTERSHOCK IS LOWER PROFILE AND NARROWER, U DON'T EVEN KNOW MY BOAT HAS GOT 6 FEET OF HEADROOM IN THE CABIN. ONE OF THE MOST SPACIEST OUT THERE AND IT WILL STILL SMOKE THAT PIECE

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:12 AM
yeah that's what i thought. i wonder what the current nadaguides.com says about the resale value of your boat? mines still worth more than i paid for it. so what prop pitch you running again? i have some realy cool b.s. detection formulas to share with you!:D
oh, and i'm not joking - BRING MONEY! put up or shut up:cool:

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:14 AM
IF U WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT 32 WILL DO PICK UP A POWERBOAT MAG, THE 32 IS ON THEIR SITE RIGHT NOW, ONE LIKE MINE WITH 2 496 MAGS NOT H.O.'S RAN 76 IN THERE MAG, IT WAS ON THE COVER OF THE OCTOBER ISSUE OF 2003 , JUST FOR UR INFO

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:14 AM
yeah that's what i thought. i wonder what the current nadaguides.com says about the resale value of your boat? mines still worth more than i paid for it. so what prop pitch you running again? i have some realy cool b.s. detection formulas to share with you!:D
Are you saying that he forgot to reset his GPS after the 82mph drive home from Sports Authority? :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:15 AM
AND FOR UR INFO IM RUNNIN 30'S ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:16 AM
U WISH UR PIECE WAS WORTH MORE THAN U PAID

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:17 AM
no but i'm willing to start betting at 200$ that that boat not only will not hit 82 this sat at lake elsinore but will not but the 34.:rolleyes: :D :D :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:19 AM
DO THE MATH IF ANOTHER LIKE IT RAN 76 IN POWERBOAT AT PARKER, NOT EVEN THE OCEAN WERE IT COULD EASLY PICK UP A FEW MILES PER HOUR, WITH 496 MAGS THAN IF U ADD 100 MORE HORESPOWER WITH THE H.O.'S THAT IS GOOD FOR MORE THAN 6 MILES PER HOUR WICH MAKES IT HAVE NO PROMBLEM RUNNIN 82, SMART GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:20 AM
PULL OUT A CALCULATOR ITS SIMPLE ADDITION BUDDY!!!!!!!

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:20 AM
AND FOR UR INFO IM RUNNIN 30'S ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30's? Damn... I didn't think they made rims trailer rims that big.. What kinda tire you use? Must be some Nasa rubber, because that's one heavy load you're towing... :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:22 AM
POWERBOAT DOES NOT LIE ABOUT THERE SPEEDS, i WOULD TRUST TEAGE'S WORD OVER YOURS ANYDAY!
HUM, HAS that 34 after-whatever even ever had a decent right up in powerboat????????????????????????

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:22 AM
you don't actually have to pull out your calculator bordsmnj. There's one in the accessory selection from your startup menu

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:23 AM
im not talkin about rims, props 30's buddy!!!!!!!!!

LASERRAY
02-06-2004, 12:25 AM
THAT 34 AFTERSHOCK IS LOWER PROFILE AND NARROWER, U DON'T EVEN KNOW MY BOAT HAS GOT 6 FEET OF HEADROOM IN THE CABIN. ONE OF THE MOST SPACIEST OUT THERE AND IT WILL STILL SMOKE THAT PIECE For someone who doesn't like to have their boatmaker bashed, you're sure hypocritical. The Commander bashing, The Aftershock Bashing, and the Bayliner bashing:D must cease and desist. I Think that if Jeff wants to bash his own boat/boat manufactuer then that can slide. It appears that he has a rite to do so as he has i'm sure, experienced said boat first hand. But to slam EVERY Commander is just wrong in my book. Just as it is just wrong for you to flame every boat that isn't a Commander. I gave a negitive opinion about a certain boat once or twice and had some pissed-off owners set me straight, so I learned my lesson and I'll no longer talk negitively about anyones boat ever again, because I don't like it when someone bashes my boat either. They might as well just kick my dog or say bad things about my kids cause it hurts the same way. just my.02. Peace:cool: And by the way, welcome(back) to the boards.

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
you don't actually have to pull out your calculator bordsmnj. There's one in the accessory selection from your startup menu
Roz your scaring me. how did you know that??:D

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Roz your scaring me. how did you know that??:D
Someone pointed it out to BRE on RRL... I only stumbled upon it when I was looking for some booty pics :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:30 AM
like I said do the math if another 32 ran 76 in powerbaot at parker with 496 mags than mine should have no problem pickin up 6 miles with 100 hundred more h.p. Im not tryin to bash aftershock, but when u r sayin a 10 year hull taht should have benn discontinued a long time ago, try to put that up against my 32 that just came out last year, i have to correct u for ur mistake!!!!!!

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:31 AM
ok at 10% slip you'd get close,Ccagmendor dudde. But i'd KICK YOUR ASS in a spelling contest!:D :cool: :rolleyes: :D

LASERRAY
02-06-2004, 12:33 AM
ok at 10% slip you'd get close,Ccagmendor dudde. But i'd KICK YOUR ASS in a spelling contest!:D :cool: :rolleyes: :D Thank you for stating the obvious:D :D :D

bordsmnj
Originally posted by ROZ
Someone pointed it out to BRE on RRL... I only stumbled upon it when I was looking for some booty pics :D
oh,THAT calculator.:D of course.

ROZ
like I said do the math if another 32 ran 76 in powerbaot at parker with 496 mags than mine should have no problem pickin up 6 miles with 100 hundred more h.p. Im not tryin to bash aftershock, but when u r sayin a 10 year hull taht should have benn discontinued a long time ago, try to put that up against my 32 that just came out last year, i have to correct u for ur mistake!!!!!!
Are you absolutely 100% positive that there is noooo way in the world that what he said about the 34 could ever have any validity?
Sounds like a mistake that one of the peeps on "The Apprentice" could make...
In the words of Trump, You're Fired! :D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:34 AM
THATS WHY U HAVE TO FINISH UR DRINK QUIKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:36 AM
THATS WHY U HAVE TO FINISH UR DRINK QUIKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop shouting and take it easy, I'm trying to finish my drink :D

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Thank you for stating the obvious:D :D :D
thank you. i do receive many compliments on my brilliant perception of the obvious.:D

COMMANDER FAN
02-06-2004, 12:37 AM
SOUNDS GOOD ROZ

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:39 AM
thank you. i do receive many compliments on my brilliant perception of the obvious.:D
Brilliant perception....Now that's some serious chit:D

LASERRAY
02-06-2004, 12:39 AM
thank you. i do receive many compliments on my brilliant perception of the obvious.:D Hence the observeant nature of your occupation as a bullshit whistleblower:D

ROZ
02-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Hence the observeant nature of your occupation as a bullshit whistleblower:D
Do you brush your teeth after you blow a bullshit wistle? :D

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Are you absolutely 100% positive that there is noooo way in the world that what he said about the 34 could ever have any validity?
Sounds like a mistake that one of the peeps on "The Apprentice" could make...
In the words of Trump, You're Fired! :D
i'm kind of letting him have an out. i can hear it now-"you didn't tell my that 34 had twin steps in the hull...that's not a tahiti(and so what if it is/was) and blah blah blah. i think he's afriad of that fierce 2'chop that elsinore is known for. other wise it's easy money!

LASERRAY
02-06-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Do you brush your teeth after you blow a bullshit wistle? :D Ask Bordsmnj:D

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 12:55 AM
don't turn against me ! i'll post a pic of my ass! and it's UGLY!:D

NorCal Gameshow
02-06-2004, 12:57 AM
don't turn against me ! i'll post a pic of my ass! and it's UGLY!:D
abort, abort, pull up :D :D

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 01:03 AM
where'd commando guy go? passed out?:confused: shit i'm almost to a 1000 post. we'll where ever you are thanks. i haven't laughed this hard in a while:D

Ziggy
02-06-2004, 01:08 AM
where'd commando guy go? passed out?:confused: shit i'm almost to a 1000 post. we'll where ever you are thanks. i haven't laughed this hard in a while:D
Tell me what a BS whistle sounds like so I can help you reach that 1000 you so desire:D

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 01:17 AM
picture(if you will) i dirty inbred farm hand stumbling through the door with a hand full of cow shit. the sound?" hey evry bady!look what i almost stepped in!":p

NorCal Gameshow
02-06-2004, 01:19 AM
picture(if you will) i dirty inbred farm hand stumbling through the door with a hand full of cow shit. the sound?" hey evry bady!look what i almost stepped in!":p
:D :D :D :D

Ziggy
02-06-2004, 01:21 AM
ROTFLMAO---so where does the whistle come in?

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 01:24 AM
well it's actually hangin' 'round the guys neck. he was supposed to blow it if he encountered any bullshit but,well,he did NOT percieve the obvious!:D :D

Ziggy
02-06-2004, 01:29 AM
2 away and you don't need to use any Kenny Rogers songs to do it:D

bordsmnj
02-06-2004, 01:36 AM
David Alan Coe? maybe. Kenny Rogers? No.:D

Havasu Hangin'
02-06-2004, 04:43 AM
Uh...I think we're done here.