PDA

View Full Version : Surrivor...

HammerDown
02-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Dam those young Punks...they wacked Rudy!

JetBoatRich
02-06-2004, 09:31 AM
I saw the last 5 minutes:mad: I read he was hurt or something. He told them they better watch out:confused:

HammerDown
02-06-2004, 09:42 AM
He hurt his Foot/Heel ...had a little limp. But the guy looks pretty good for 75 years of age.
Gerri (sp)... Wow she really hit the wall!

JetBoatRich
02-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by HammerDown
He hurt his Foot/Heel ...had a little limp. But the guy looks pretty good for 75 years of age.
Gerri (sp)... Wow she really hit the wall!
be lucky to get to 75, :eek: even better to be in that kind of shape:cool:

hboldno7
02-06-2004, 10:06 AM
Im surprised he wasnt crapping himself from drinkin that nasty water

Essex502
02-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Biggest mistake Ethan and Rupert could make letting Rudy get voted off. Rupert should have made sure that Ethan was with him and RUdy and voted one of the girls off. The tribe would have been both smarter and stronger for it. Now they are both weaker and dumber.

mud duck
02-06-2004, 11:36 AM
What was that last comment Rudy made? "They better not ever come around me because I have friends. So watch out." Or something close to that. So what does that statement mean? He was going to get them after the show was over? That is the whole show, people are eliminated. He lasted much longer last time, but he knew they could bounce him out right away this time around. I do not think Rudy is the brightest guy in the world. :frown: To his credit he is 75 and still running around in the jungle like he was 30. I do not know any one that at 75 can be that active. I probably wont make 75 at all. :frown:

JetBoatRich
02-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Essex502
Biggest mistake Ethan and Rupert could make letting Rudy get voted off. Rupert should have made sure that Ethan was with him and RUdy and voted one of the girls off. The tribe would have been both smarter and stronger for it. Now they are both weaker and dumber.
true statement, Rupert could be gone if they don't win a challenge soon:cool:

hboldno7
02-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Yeah, but I bet they will bring all the cast aways back again in a few weeks for a second chance anyhow

Essex502
02-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by mud duck
What was that last comment Rudy made? "They better not ever come around me because I have friends. So watch out." Or something close to that. So what does that statement mean? He was going to get them after the show was over? That is the whole show, people are eliminated. He lasted much longer last time, but he knew they could bounce him out right away this time around. I do not think Rudy is the brightest guy in the world. :frown: To his credit he is 75 and still running around in the jungle like he was 30. I do not know any one that at 75 can be that active. I probably wont make 75 at all. :frown:
Rudy is a stud - especially so for his age. I didn't expect his lame comment at the end though and was disappointed by it.
Unfortunately, my SUrvivor pool picks are Susan "I wouldn't piss in you mouth if your throat was on fire" Hawk and Rob "Nobody should trust me" Cesternino. But...they all have a chance...right?