PDA

View Full Version : commander sucks

commandergirl
02-06-2004, 11:03 AM
did anyone read my stuff about commander? i noticed another commander owner has problems. I have a 2003 24 signature and have nothing but problems with sy. hes a liar and treats customers terrible. we had to pull the boat and take it to another mercruiser guy because commander wouldn't fix their problem. they had my boat form oct.-feb.!

OGShocker
02-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Holy shit!...... She'sssssssss baaaaaack

commandergirl
02-06-2004, 11:13 AM
nice boat

OGShocker
02-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Thank you.
We thought you vanished...
I am going to sit back and see if this subject is played out..

THATJEFFGUY
02-06-2004, 11:16 AM
Wow, another board member that hasn't been treated well by Commander ??? I thought I was the only prick that bashed their boats !! I can't believe it....2 dissatisfied Commander customers in a year, that's unheard of. Can we say "class action" ?? Hey Commandergirl, PM me.

CARRERA
02-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Wow, another board member that hasn't been treated well by Commander ??? I thought I was the only prick that bashed their boats !! I can't believe it....2 dissatisfied Commander customers in a year, that's unheard of. Can we say "class action" ?? Hey Commandergirl, PM me.
All it takes is one (1)..

THATJEFFGUY
02-06-2004, 11:21 AM
CommanderGirl..be prepared for some classic PM's from "Commander Fan". Seems he and Sy have something going on, here's an exapmle of what he PM'd me....funny !!
Jeff,
im glad to see that u can actualy have something nice to say about commander, it almost seemed like a comlpiment, when u said they have a good lookin cat. U know that had to make u feel good. Youve just had me a pissed off talkin about sy and shit, sy is my fkin homie dude u don't even understand, i luv that dude. Thats why it was killin me when I heard u talk to trash about him and commander.

Havasu Luvr
02-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Hey future "EXcommandergirl" I am a 2x ex commander owner. I finally realized and pulled my head out my ass. Go look @ Shockwave
Great boats
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/39P0004556.jpg

1stepcloser
02-06-2004, 11:25 AM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/yellows/a_smil17.gif Yeah, it's party time!!:D
Cabin fever strikes again!

Sandbar Mike
02-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Jeff,
im glad to see that u can actualy have something nice to say about commander, it almost seemed like a comlpiment, when u said they have a good lookin cat. U know that had to make u feel good. Youve just had me a pissed off talkin about sy and shit, sy is my fkin homie dude u don't even understand, i luv that dude. Thats why it was killin me when I heard u talk to trash about him and commander. [/B][/QUOTE]
Laughing my ass off, Havasu Luvr good call its the infamous (Steve)
:eek!:

commandergirl
02-06-2004, 11:28 AM
yeah we pulled the boat yesterday, mercruiser recommended we go to quality performance. so we did. i really love my boat but commander has made being a first time boat owner a bad experience, i would never recommend anyone to them. i will be sure to buy my next boat some where else

OGShocker
02-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
CommanderGirl..be prepared for some classic PM's from "Commander Fan". Seems he and Sy have something going on, here's an exapmle of what he PM'd me....funny !!
Jeff,
sy is my fkin homie dude u don't even understand, i luv that dude. Thats why it was killin me when I heard u talk to trash about him and commander.
Homiesexual lover? :eek:
I know I am going to pay for this but, I just had to do it.

Dave C
02-06-2004, 11:31 AM
its all a conspiracy to keep the commander man down.

CARRERA
02-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Let's do it again, this is going to get good, Will be right back, going for some cold ones............

OGShocker
02-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by CARRERA
Let's do it again, this is going to get good, Will be right back, going for some cold ones............
Hey I could use a ham & cheddar on sourdough, while you're up..

CARRERA
02-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Hey I could use a ham & cheddar on sourdough, while you're up..
Coming right up............

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-06-2004, 02:48 PM
WELL WELL WELL, this has been fun reading. All I can say is that i had a 98 26 sig with a stock 502 the boat ran 67 all day long with no problems. when i did over trim it the boat would chine walk but so does my friends boats that do not have commanders (Eliminators, Shock waves, magic). I think all boat makers will have problems with boats and unhappy customers. I had a friend of mine who has a 100mph DCB had the center pad DE-laminate. while he was on the way up to the sand bar.
I now have the 32 Sig, this boat runs good and I love it. As far as my experince with there service department. Last week on a saturday i was at elsinore and my impeller went out on one of my engines. I called the perris office and they had me to bring it in. The impeller was replaced in 30mins for no Charge on a SATURDAY. I was back on the water the same day. So in short everybody will have either a good opinion or a bad. So far mine has been good. Every boat maker will have costomers with horror stories. So if you see me at Havasu, Newport, Long Beach, Catalina etc, come by and say Hi oooo and I drink MGD

al cole'holic
02-06-2004, 02:57 PM
http://www.imwetnwild.com/Photos/girls%204thm.jpg
...jesus christ I love this broad.

al cole'holic
02-06-2004, 02:59 PM
...oh yea, Commander boats....right....:D

Ducatista
02-06-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Luvr
Hey future "EXcommandergirl" I am a 2x ex commander owner. I finally realized and pulled my head out my ass. Go look @ Shockwave
Great boats
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/39P0004556.jpg
Now that is really nice looking! Oh, and I like your boat too!;)

Kilrtoy
02-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Ever notice that the people that buy the most expensive boats from dealers always get treated very well when things go wrong.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Ever notice that the people that buy the most expensive boats from dealers always get treated very well when things go wrong. yep..:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-06-2004, 04:15 PM
yeah, i guess you buy what you can afford. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-06-2004, 04:16 PM
I agree.. our first boat was a 66 stevens flatbottom.. it was a bad ass boat.. worked our way up to what we have now.. :D

Dave C
02-06-2004, 04:24 PM
thats life, the more money you got the more respect you get......

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-06-2004, 04:39 PM
yeah, i could have bought a Nordic 35, Magic 34, eliminator 35. Schaida 32 and looked at them all. but for what i have on my 32 sig, it would have cost me an average of 70 to 100 GRAND more. I did my research and the bottom line is most boats are made out of the same material. for the most part they all use Merc engines. so the botton line for me was more bang for my buck.