PDA

View Full Version : Kerry & Hanoi Jane Fonda - Nice picture

carbonmarine
02-09-2004, 01:26 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/
How can this guy think hes going to have a chance ..??
Its still primary season for the dems and once their selection is made..... The rep's get to start spending that 150+ mil and tear this guy to shreds.....
Its already over before it began....
Rick32:cool:

CEO
02-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Sorry, Democrats not a good photo for you guys. Bush will be on you like Pasties on a tit:wink:

AzDon
02-09-2004, 01:54 PM
That picture is a pretty lame and desperate attempt at making something from nothing! If those two people are who they are purported to be, they are obviously not at that event together. Are you sure it wasn't a football game?

bigq
02-09-2004, 01:55 PM
I don't think this is going to matter much. A lot of democrats don't like the position we are in now, so how is anti war pictures going to help. The thing about Kerry is the guy has no backbone and can't make up his own mine, it's really pathetic, not to mention he is a bore.:rolleyes:
It's too bad Dean isn't winning, that guy is a character and at least he knows where he stands, even if it is extreme.:eek:

eliminatedsprinter
02-09-2004, 02:12 PM
Kerry distinguished himself during his military service, but his public service has since been pathetic at best. He's been little more than a water carrier for the far left wing of his party...

Kilrtoy
02-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Even if it is them and they are not together,
THE FACT THAT THEY WERE THERE IS ENOUGH,
**** THOSE TRAITORS

SoCalOffshore
02-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Kearey was Dukakis's Lt. Governor for Mass. Remember Dukakis?(sp). He was as far left as one could get and did horrible in the election against George Sr. Remember Willie Horton? He was the murderer Dukakis parolled and then went out and killed again.

AzDon
02-09-2004, 02:41 PM
I don't see a damn thing about that picture that indicates that it wasn't a college football game. I also don't get the connection between obvious strangers who are 3 rows apart! (???)
But lets see... Hmmm!
Do I prefer to vote for a decorated Vietnam Vet who was honestly pissed enough about the war's horrors to openly protest it OR Do I prefer a guy who lobbied for and got an undeserved commission in the Texas National Gaurd in order to AVOID VIETNAM, and then deserted his responsibility because he couldn't get a transfer to an inactive unit in Alabama?
Hmmm! Tough choice!
As for pictures, there are all kinds like this that truly beg for an explanation!
http://www.impeach-bush-now.org/Articles/Rumsfeld/skeleton_files/Rumsfeld_Saddam.jpg

AzDon
02-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
Kearey was Dukakis's Lt. Governor for Mass. Remember Dukakis?(sp). He was as far left as one could get and did horrible in the election against George Sr. Remember Willie Horton? He was the murderer Dukakis parolled and then went out and killed again.
Yes, I remember that campaign. The Willie Horton thing was the dirtiest episode of mudslinging of all time! Dukakis lost, though, because he would not allow Jesse Jackson to bully him for the VP slot and he lost the black vote

CEO
02-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Yeah those people look like they are at a football game.
They are at the game of U.S.A vs Communist, and we know what side they sitting on :yuk:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-09-2004, 02:55 PM
That war was a waste of American blood. Eisenhower should have told the French to piss off back in the fifties. I can't blame anyone for protesting that war, except for those who went to other countries and protested. That's treason in my book.
" 'My country, right or wrong,' is a thing no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, 'My mother, drunk or sober.' "--G. K. Chesterton

Dave C
02-09-2004, 03:39 PM
you know, hindsight is 20-20.
Rumsfeld is pictured with a leader of a country BEFORE we knew that leader (Saddam) was a lunatic and Iraq was a "friend." Geopolitics change very fast, countries that are friends can quickly become our enemies.
This is not my point but its good. This is how Madeline Albright sees it. Remember her? Clinton's Secretary of state.

572Daytona
02-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Here's a nice book that Kerry wrote too:
http://www.voccoquan.com/voccoquan/kerry_new_soldier.JPG