PDA

View Full Version : Bayliner Prospective...

HighRoller
02-11-2004, 10:05 PM
With regards to the frequent, flagrant, malicious and gratuitous assertions that our boats are nothing but over priced under powered pieces of fiberglass made for those who can't afford a real boat....In recent issues of "Family Yacht" and "Pussy Whipped Boater" magazines, our 23ft Lake turtle disproved your claims that no Bayliner runs over 38MPH. The owner of this boat went all out and upgraded to the extra kick of the 350MPI rated at a staggering 245HP, which required the addition of a beefy Bravo1 drive to handle the torque that surely would have shredded the stock Alpha. With 1/2 tanks, downwind, down current, with the optional fold-out tray tables and convertible top removed as well as the lay down bed cushions stowed, our Lifeline clad and helmeted test midget buried the throttle stick and cranked out not one, but two back-to-back blistering passes of over 48MPH. This speed was verified by GPS,stopwatch,sundial and one-mississippi methods. We know with a little tweaking and lab finishing of the Aluminum propellor, this powerful combo will hit 50MPH. Finally, our 21ft Molassus Flash was the most viewed boat at "OldFartBoats.com", and we'd like to thank both of the viewers. You're more than welcome to visit our showroom between the hours of 9PM and 8AM. Normal business hours are 8AM-8PM. Please call ahead to give us a head start...err notice.
Thank you,
Clyde
Bayliner Sales

cal***boat
02-11-2004, 10:09 PM
Ranks right up there with my wifes Glastron. LOL

Kilrtoy
02-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Sweet
does it come in more than bluem yellow or green

rivercrazy
02-11-2004, 10:14 PM
ROFLMFAO! You forgot to mention the superior strength characteristics of a choppergun and high resin to glass ratios! And resale value!:D

fourspeednup
02-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Finally, a "hot" boat I can pass!:D

bigq
02-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
ROFLMFAO! You forgot to mention the superior strength characteristics of a choppergun and high resin to glass ratios! And resale value!:D
LMAO:D
Uh.. Highroller, I think the word you were looking for was perspective not prospective.:D

mbrown2
02-11-2004, 10:27 PM
HR, that was funny right there....git-r-done:D

HighRoller
02-11-2004, 10:31 PM
That's funny, as I posted that thread I was saying to myself"that's funny right there, I don't care who you are..." Hey MB2, have you seen the Blue Collar Comedy Tour movie yet? I caught the last part where they're all on stage and it was even better than the CD.

HighRoller
02-11-2004, 10:33 PM
"My gramma gets the walkin farts at the worst times, I tell ya. the other day we was in the outdoorsman pro shop and she started fartin...well before ya knew it they was holdin her on suspicion of shopliftin! They said she had stole a duck call and a bottle of stink bait!!!

mbrown2
02-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
That's funny, as I posted that thread I was saying to myself"that's funny right there, I don't care who you are..." Hey MB2, have you seen the Blue Collar Comedy Tour movie yet? I caught the last part where they're all on stage and it was even better than the CD.
Yes, it part of the river house permanent collection....Git-r-done:D

Kachina26
02-11-2004, 10:40 PM
That was funny right from prospective

C-2
02-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Too funny
Only one suggestion, you should have added the line - "Why? Because we say so."
LMAO
:D :D :D

FMluvswater
02-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by C-2
Too funny
Only one suggestion, you should have added the line - "Why? Because we say so."
LMAO
:D :D :D
It's okay you just did!! LMFAO!!! :D :D :D I love it "because we say so"!!!! LOL!!! :D