PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay expert needed....Ready to Scream!!!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
02-13-2004, 04:36 AM
I have put plenty of items on E-bay and never had a problem. Now all the sudden when I get to the picture posting part I get a error message. Anybody have any ideas? Im ready to throw the computer in my swimming pool.......:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
02-13-2004, 05:50 AM
Don't use the upload screen you see at first, there is another box to click on to the right of that I believe.
I used to get the same error, it is an upgraded way to upload pictures. And says that on the box, cost nothing extra.

JetBoatRich
02-13-2004, 05:54 AM
I just went and looked, it is the "FULL FEATURE VERSION" use that and you will not get an error:D

DansBlown73Nordic
02-13-2004, 05:35 PM
This is the message I keep getting....
There was a problem connecting to ebay Picture Services. If the problem persists, try our suggested solutions. Problem type: SD (Error SD001: picture 1)

JetBoatRich
02-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
This is the message I keep getting....
There was a problem connecting to ebay Picture Services. If the problem persists, try our suggested solutions. Problem type: SD (Error SD001: picture 1)
did you try the way I told you?
Click on the basket to the right normal upload boxes, it will work:wink:

502procharger
02-13-2004, 06:28 PM
dan go post the pics on my website then just past the url in the space provided. that way you will not have to upload them to the e-bay server.

GlastronGuy
02-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by 502procharger
dan go post the pics on my website then just past the url in the space provided. that way you will not have to upload them to the e-bay server.
It funny as hell when people use someone else's images and get caught. On another forum I belong to someone was stealing bandwidth from this guy's site by linking to a picture of a projector he had. The bad guy was using it in his ad. So the owner edited the picture to read "Buy One, Get One Free".
The action ended before the seller realized what has happened. In fact, I need to go over to that board and see what happened.

502procharger
02-13-2004, 07:23 PM
glasstron, i cant figure out if you were telling a funny story or telling dan not to post his pictures on my site as opposed to e-bays which he was having problems with. i am not worried obout the bandwith that is the reason i have the site to help out fellow boaters who want a place to post ther pics(whatever they might be) and as of now i still allow hotlinking to other sites. i will keep allowing it until it just gets to expensive. But you did give me an idea, super dave hosts all his AN fitting for his side bussiness on hbp's, if someone wants enough AN fittings i will go in and edit his pics to say buy 1 ger 10 free and have them cut me a check too.:D :D :D :D , oh superdave the fun i could have:D

superdave013
02-13-2004, 11:19 PM
glasstron, i cant figure out if you were telling a funny story or telling dan not to post his pictures on my site as opposed to e-bays which he was having problems with. i am not worried obout the bandwith that is the reason i have the site to help out fellow boaters who want a place to post ther pics(whatever they might be) and as of now i still allow hotlinking to other sites. i will keep allowing it until it just gets to expensive. But you did give me an idea, super dave hosts all his AN fitting for his side bussiness on hbp's, if someone wants enough AN fittings i will go in and edit his pics to say buy 1 ger 10 free and have them cut me a check too.:D :D :D :D , oh superdave the fun i could have:D
Ney Now! lol
I think you still need to put the one free pic up. That way when people search they will see the lil green photo thing. (I don't even look if I don't see that). But if you want a BIG CLEAR pic hosting on HBP's works great.
Glastron, We are not stealing his bandwidth. He offered and he would not take anything in return for it. Pretty cool eh? I'm thinking that when he need's to re-pumb his boat I might be doing some payback.

DansBlown73Nordic
02-14-2004, 03:33 AM
I have tried the other method but the little basket as you call it does nothing when I click on it. I will try to put the picture on 502s page and see what happens.
I can't use 502's page all the time as I put on way to much stuff for that. For some reason I can't even ask E-Bay a question. The same thing happens. I try to click on the link they show for questions but its not highlighted.......:mad:

DansBlown73Nordic
02-14-2004, 03:37 AM
To add pictures to your listing:1. Click in the box below.
2. Find and select your picture. Your picture should now be displayed in the box below.
I can't click the box. It is just a blank box......

DansBlown73Nordic
02-14-2004, 07:19 AM
HOLY Sheep Shit.......:eek: I got it to work....:D Thanks JetBoatRich;)

JetBoatRich
02-14-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
HOLY Sheep Shit.......:eek: I got it to work....:D Thanks JetBoatRich;)
We new you could do it:wink: what did you put up for sale
By the way, I had the same problem at first;)

DansBlown73Nordic
02-14-2004, 07:31 AM
I have a few things on. I put up a snowmobile gas tank. I have a pile of stuff to put on tonight.....:eek:

GlastronGuy
02-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Post his pics up. It just reminded me of a funny story.

JetBoatRich
02-14-2004, 08:01 AM
when I first started to put things on e-bay, I used a picture from another site and also somewhat tried to use a description somebody else had. They took it down and I had to change it all, live and learn:(