PDA

View Full Version : I'm Scared

Liberator TJ1984
02-17-2004, 05:26 AM
What's gonna happen after Bush ????:confused:
Talkin' about the Prez. here perverts:D

HOSS
02-17-2004, 05:35 AM
Thats ****in` 5 years away. After that who knows. Maybe Al Gore will be tryin` to weasle in again. I know one thing. This Iraq shit really needs to get done. It`s about time to have a gov`t set up for them and we start pulling out. Our intelligence agency needs an entire revamp. Lets start by smokin` every asshole raghead we bought an Escalade (with spinners) for in exchange for info. Thats right just kill them. Then we kill the stupid ****s that got them the cash in the first place. Stupid ****in` assholes. Want to do criminal activity,,,,,,,,,,,,hire a ****in` criminal!:mad: Not some asshole with a degree!

Jungle Boy
02-17-2004, 06:48 AM
Why bother with a waste land like Iraq in the first place. After all the money is spent and the military comes home, there will no change on the country, other than they will hate the US even more than they did before. To anyone that has worked or been around these complete wastes of skins, you know that they are brain dead and can not be changed for the better. They have lived in their hatefull skinking selves for centuries. Nothing will ever change in the Middle East no matter how good your intensions are. NO WAY, NO HOW:confused:

Forkin' Crazy
02-17-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
To anyone that has worked or been around these complete wastes of skins, you know that they are brain dead and can not be changed for the better. They have lived in their hatefull skinking selves for centuries. Nothing will ever change in the Middle East no matter how good your intensions are. NO WAY, NO HOW:confused:
I hate to admit it, but I think you are right.
I went to aircraft school in the early '80s in Tulsa. There were more dune coons there then you could shake a stick at. Rude, mean, and ruthless are a few choice words that best describes them. I was a young country boy from N Louisiana. I spoke to them like I would anyone, having some respect. They showed nothing but contempt. While filling gas at a gas station, I watched one crash into a little old lady at a redlight. She pulled into the parking lot and he hauled ass. Didn't even stop to see if she was OK.....:mad: If I walk into a convenience store and see one behind the counter, I turn around and walk right back out. Even though this will not run them out of business (supported by our lovely government), I do it anyway!
Back to the topic at hand..... I dunno, Hillary?:rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
02-17-2004, 12:12 PM
I'm guessing Edwards will be at least a little tough for Hillary to beat in 08.
The problem I see, is with Chaney as Veep the Republicians don't seem to be grooming anyone to take Bush's place... Like I said before, I'm staying registerd as a dem until after 08, so I can vote against Hillary twice....I'd be very suprised If I ever vote for another dem again, after what this party has become over the last couple of decades......

gnarley
02-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Who is worse, Bush or Kerry? Don't give me any flack over the question; I don't like either one of them. Bush is spending money on the war on terror like there is no tomorrow and I have no doubt that Kerry will spend also.
What do people really like about Bush Jr? What has he really done for the country?
During Bush Sr's stay in office a bill was signed to give tax breaks to business's that send jobs overseas. Well how many good paying jobs has Bush Jr. helped create since he’s been in office? More and more good paying jobs get sent overseas with more and more US companies getting even more tax breaks for doing so while more temp jobs and low paying jobs are created in their losses. Then we make less and spend less.
We are becoming more and more dependant on overseas skills and some day it will come back to haunt us. What happens when there aren't anymore engineers in the US because no one will hire them for fair wages because a US company can pay a qualified engineer or X-ray technician in India 80% less?
With losses of so many high skilled jobs going over seas who will be able to pay for high priced items that help keep the economy moving? Who helps those that become displaced? Not the Republican government who wanted to send those jobs over seas in the first place.
If anything the government, this current administration should penalize companies that ship jobs overseas, not reward them! But this administration won't do that. I believe in free trade but not at the loss of good American jobs and I don't want anyone in some foreign country having the access to my personal records or records that could be sensitive about anything in the USA.

BUSTI
02-17-2004, 01:23 PM
Bilary is already running. She and her husband have done everything they can do to make sure no Democrat can get the Presidency away from Bush this election. If Kerry were to win this year over Bush Hilary would be screwed. Hilary and Bill sponsored Weasely Clark for President i am sure so he could sling mud on all the other dems running for Presidet. I am also confident that they were the dirty tricksters behind the Kerry sex scandal stuff now out there. And You watch more shit will come out negatively on Kerry and Edwards leaving them as losers for hilary to look like the party's savior in 08.
I predict that Bush will win so big in Novemeber that his victory will be so one side as to rival Reagans victories! As for his replacement for 08 who knows...however I think Tommy thompson could run and get the nomination. So could Tom ridge, Homeland Security Chief...especially if we are attack free for the next 4 years. Don't rule Condalesa Rice as the answer to hilary if hilary runs. Cna you imagine how unqualified hilary would lokk next to Rice who is pretty much the smartest person on the globe right now in anybodies government! The democrats have Hilary and we have Rice. Battle of the women! Hilary dumb as dirt and crooked as hell vs. Rice the best and brightest our nation has to offer as National security advisor and universally respected by every government on the planet..she maybe dilsiked by some but I don't know of anybody that disrespects her. Pretty much the opposite for hilary..some people like her but who the hell respects her but commies and fags( they don't count)
Of course john Mccain will run again. but I say Tom Ridge will start stepping up as time goes by.

PerfectionDtail
02-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Anyone else heard anyhting about Bush dropping Cheney for this next election and rolling with Mayor Rudy for VP????

JakeAisA
02-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by PerfectionDtail
Anyone else heard anyhting about Bush dropping Cheney for this next election and rolling with Mayor Rudy for VP????
I wish Bush would make Rumsfeild the VP. I'd love to see 'Rummy in 08' signs...I'd put one on my car.

spectratoad
02-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Liberator TJ1984
What's gonna happen after Bush ????:confused:
Talkin' about the Prez. here perverts:D
I was thinkin' breakfast but then I read the rest of your post. Well as Hos said five years is a long time so I am sure that it we will see a republican starting to become groomed for the position and of course on the dem side we will have Hillary jockying for her run. She is waiting now because she knows she can't beat Bush.

Scream
02-17-2004, 03:29 PM
Bush will prevail in 04, Hillary will run in 08, that's a given. Howard Dean will fade to obscurity and Wesley Clark will go back to working with CNN...
I wonder what the Vegas odds are?

HighRoller
02-17-2004, 03:43 PM
It's no secret that Terry McAuliffe(Bill and Hil's buddy) was put in charge of the DNC to get hilary elected in 08. Al Gore was probably ordered not to run this year because Hilary wants to be guaranteed the nomination and not have to run against an incumbent of either party. If she wins I swear right now I'm moving to NZ or Auz...

eliminatedsprinter
02-17-2004, 04:27 PM
I think the republicans are making a huge mistake in not finding a reason to have Condi Rice run with Bush as his VP. They could cite Cheney's health and put in Rice. If they don't, it will be another classic example of republicans never missing an oppertunity to miss an oppertunity.....