PDA

View Full Version : Need Contractor (Havasu)

Member: 7673
02-17-2004, 02:23 PM
Need dependable, experienced and honest contractor to expand garage in Lake Havasu so boat can fit. Have made several phone calls out of yellow pages but no callbacks. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

hd&boatrider
02-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Member: 7673
Need dependable, experienced and honest contractor to expand garage in Lake Havasu so boat can fit. Have made several phone calls out of yellow pages but no callbacks. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
You can call Kim over in BHC...Apple Construction. I am sure they will go into LHC. They have done a few things for me and are well respected. Tell Kim Tom sent you. I just had her give me a quote for the same thing but decided to buy some more real estate instead.

02-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks,
hd&boatrider I will call tomorrow.

phebus
02-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Please post when you find someone. I am looking to do the same.
Thanks,
Rick

BoatFloating
02-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Please post when you find someone. I am looking to do the same.
Thanks,
Rick
Got a idea of what boat;) ;) ;) ;)

Ivan Dan
02-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Any luck with this? I need to have the door on my garage widened ASAP so my boat will fit inside before the season starts. I would greatly appreciate any contact #'s you found.
THANKS!
www.DanKaatz.com

dkreuzen
02-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Member: 7673
Good luck!
I know someone who has been looking for a long time. He even called the guy that advertizes building add on garages, he never called back.
Havasu sucks at getting things like houses and garages built, maybe when the building slows down the contractors will start looking at the smaller jobs again. :rolleyes:

phebus
02-25-2004, 07:52 AM
Did anyone have any luck finding a contractor?

Cat & Mice
02-25-2004, 08:13 AM
I would call Steve Hatch. PM me and I will give you his cell phone.
Steve is a great guy and is one of the most honest guys I know. Plus he is no dummy either.
If Steve can help you can't go wrong.
Pyle

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-25-2004, 05:40 PM
I know a GREAT contractor who just finished a new RV garage for my friend. You should go over and see it.
PM me.......
CJG

LHC Kirby
02-25-2004, 08:06 PM
If you know a great guy - how about posting the information.
BUT - if you need concrete I would STAY AWAY from Advantage Concrete in LHC. Not real good work:frown: and is horrible at returning calls. I am actually going to go the Contractor Board regarding work done.:argue:

02-26-2004, 08:24 AM
Talked to Apple Construction out of Bullhead City, they don't to work in Lake Havasu. I will keep calling and keep posting till job is done. Anymore names and numbers will be greatly appreciated.
One more thing, run the contractors name through the Az. Contractors Board website that will give you more info on them.
http://www.rc.state.az.us/clsc/AZROCLicenseQuery