PDA

View Full Version : Wishful Thinking....

Jbb
02-19-2004, 06:14 PM
I Wish President Bush Would Say This!
My fellow Americans:
As you all know, the defeat of Iraq's regime has been completed.
Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.
This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days.
It is now time to begin the reckoning.
Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.
The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.
Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.
Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.
In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.
On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables, too.
I'm ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades.
We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. Pay your tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.
A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2.
Since we are going to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.
Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I'm gonna put 'em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil. Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty---starting now.
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens.
Some will accuse us of isolationism.
I answer them be saying: darn tootin'. Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet.
It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup soccer from America.
To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Drop dead.

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 06:35 PM
If Canada had a real army we would probably have helped out, but since most of our troop are in Afganistan, doing a very good job, we have nobody left to send. That and our ****ing idiot Liberal cocksucking prime minister didn't like Bush, as 99% of the rest of the world. Don't be too harsh on the guys up North, we ain't all that bad. :D

MagicMtnDan
02-19-2004, 06:35 PM
I like it, it appeals to me but it's not practical at all. I just wish President Bush would:
1. Seal up our porous borders tight and take a stand against illegal immigration
2. Speak out against the lawlessness of homosexual marriages in California. We are a nation of laws and whether or not you are for or against homosexuals getting married, all of our laws must be obeyed (or changed)!
3. Prepare to come out of the corner swinging at John Kerry. Ask Kerry why he was AGAINST the first Iraqi war (against freeing Kuwait) and why he was FOR the second Iraqi war. And then be sure to ask him why he's now against it. Does Kerry have you confused? That guy confuses Confuscious.
4. Declare war on terror. Make it official and get Congress to declare war. That will put an end to this BS going on in our courts with the prisoners here and in Guantanemo Bay.
5. Kill the ridiculous Medicare bill he had passed and then found out it would be even more expensive. Admit it was a mistake and kill it!
6. Ask Cheney to step down as VP for the next run. Ask Rudy Giuliani (former mayor of NY) to run. Giuliani will make a GREAT President and he can clean Hillary's clock in 2008. Cheney has become a liability anyway - get him to take over the CIA and let George Tenet go.
7. Take it easy on spending. Be more fiscally conservative.
That's a good start in my book.

Interceptor454
02-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Wow! All very good point there MMD! I especially like Giuliani running with him. Thought he did a VERY GOOD job through what was obviously a very difficult time. If we have to suffer through another round of Clinton's, just think it'll be an infamous Blue Blazer on the next go round:eek:

hd&boatrider
02-19-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
I Wish President Bush Would Say This!
My fellow Americans:
As you all know, the defeat of Iraq's regime has been completed.
Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.
This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days.
It is now time to begin the reckoning.
Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.
The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.
Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.
Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.
In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.
On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables, too.
I'm ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades.
We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. Pay your tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.
A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2.
Since we are going to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.
Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I'm gonna put 'em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil. Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty---starting now.
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens.
Some will accuse us of isolationism.
I answer them be saying: darn tootin'. Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet.
It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup soccer from America.
To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Drop dead.
Damn Jbb....Well said :)

canuck1
02-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Alberta supported the US
Don't group Western Canada with the East, we don't have a say in anything in this country. All we are allowed to do is send money to the east

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
If Canada had a real army we would probably have helped out, but since most of our troop are in Afganistan, doing a very good job, we have nobody left to send. That and our ****ing idiot Liberal cocksucking prime minister didn't like Bush, as 99% of the rest of the world. Don't be too harsh on the guys up North, we ain't all that bad. :D
Proof positive that 99% of the world is inhabited by idiots....:eek: :rolleyes:

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Proof positive that 99% of the world is inhabited by idiots....:eek: :rolleyes:
Remember that Bush just squeeked in to the Whitehouse. He's not a very popular guy in the States either it seems. Just because some country don't like him, doesn't make them all idiots.

Kim Hanson
02-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by canuck1
Alberta supported the US
Don't group Western Canada with the East, we don't have a say in anything in this country. All we are allowed to do is send money to the east
You just nailed it with Alberta, we are the rich Province in Canada.....they are ****ing leach's! ****ing Eastener's..........( . )( . ).......:mad:

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:48 PM
Remember that Bush just squeeked in to the Whitehouse. He's not a very popular guy in the States either it seems. Just because some country don't like him, doesn't make them all idiots.
I remember well that Bush squeeked into the whitehouse. I also know Al Gore is a moron. Bush has stood up to the whimps like the French that were really hiding illegal embargoed trading with Iraq. So while I was being tongue in cheek about the idiots comment, I do support Bush 100% on the war on terror and Iraq. Not so on domestic spending where he is out of control.
As far as 99% of the world not caring for GW, I don't give a rats ass. Screw them.
:mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
You just nailed it with Alberta, we are the rich Province in Canada.....they are ****ing leach's! ****ing Eastener's..........( . )( . ).......:mad:
Damn Frogs!!!!!!!

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Well at least we all agree about the French. Either French Canadians or the French from France. They all suck dick and smell funny. :D I'll assure that us Western Canadians are alot more sick of them than the US could ever be. :mad:

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Well at least we all agree about the French. Either French Canadians or the French from France. They all suck dick and smell funny. :D I'll assure that us Western Canadians are alot more sick of them than the US could ever be. :mad:
Yes they smell like GOAT CHEEZE!!!!
:rolleyes:
Damn Frogs...:rolleyes:

HotRod Sprint
02-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Somebody with some know how needs to send a link to this thread to the White house.
Rod

sam pioske
02-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Jungle boy YES IT DOES
My sister inlaw is canuck Beautiful person
duaghter inlaw as above
gal friend as above
But screw the world!! lets take care of ourselfs and a few real friends

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
Somebody with some know how needs to send a link to this thread to the White house.
Rod
.gov, you can send an email right to the prez, I told clinton he sucked.

Dr. Eagle
02-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
.gov, you can send an email right to the prez, I told clinton he sucked.
Yep, except we know now it was really Monica doing the sucking..:wink:

mmered8299
02-19-2004, 08:16 PM
You forgot to mention the Indians! JB, what would Bush say/do with them? I think I know allready. I just like to hear you say it!

oknozelman
02-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Hell Yea!:D That goes double for me.JBB

Jbb
02-19-2004, 08:33 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860canadastrikesback.jpg
...:eek:

Blown 472
02-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860canadastrikesback.jpg
...:eek:
That is funny, where is Tom Brown and his gun??

Kim Hanson
02-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Launch pad is waiting as we speak, the paint job wasn't right......( . )( . ).....The sling needed to be BIGGER also:D

Jungle Boy
02-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by sam pioske
Jungle boy YES IT DOES
My sister inlaw is canuck Beautiful person
duaghter inlaw as above
gal friend as above
But screw the world!! lets take care of ourselfs and a few real friends
Couldn't agree more. Let's take care of our own before we toss money at countrys that have no morals, future, work ethics, and the list goes on and on. I have a buddy that works on a rig in Africa and they get bags of rice that have "UNICEF" stamped on them. Don't tell me that foriegn aid money goes to the needy, it goes to the rebels for favours and to crooked governments that re-sell it or give to their buddies. Lets look after our own selves first.

Froggystyle
02-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Damn Frogs!!!!!!!
Hey now.... watch it! ;)

honkey1
02-19-2004, 10:53 PM
...........................Excellent post............

Kilrtoy
02-19-2004, 11:46 PM
nice

Low B
02-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Well said JBB.............;)

HARDIN18
02-20-2004, 10:44 AM
To all those who don't back our president up....
May your house be the next victim of a terrorist attack. I bet you will be a little more proud of our president then. OHHHHH, wait a minute. You'll be dead, forget I said anything.