PDA

View Full Version : Color Quiz

Freak
02-21-2004, 05:18 AM
Here is one that will really bake your noodle. http://www.colorquiz.com/

spectratoad
02-21-2004, 05:25 AM
Ok, the results pretty much describe me to a T. That is wild.
Your Existing Situation
Willing and adaptable. Only at peace when closely attached to a person, group, or organization on a which reliance can be placed.
Your Stress Sources
Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and to bridge the gap which he feels separates himself from others. Anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to explore all its possibilities, and to live it to the fullest. He therefore resents any restriction or limitation being imposed on him and insists on being free and unhampered.
Your Restrained Characteristics
Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
Your Desired Objective
Strives for a life rich in activity and experience, and for a close bond offering sexual and emotional fulfillment.
Your Actual Problem
Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of his own efforts.
Your Actual Problem #2
The fear that he might be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him to play his part with an urgent and hectic intensity.

Freak
02-21-2004, 05:49 AM
Damn! I am messed up!
Your Existing Situation
Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and
understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.
Your Stress Sources
Disappointment and unfulfilled hopes have given rise to an anxious
uncertainty, while doubts that things will be any better in the future lead
to the postponement of essential decisions. This conflict between hope
and necessity is creating considerable pressure. Instead of resolving
this by facing up to making the essential decisions, he is likely to
immerse himself in the pursuit of trivialities as an escape route.
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction
through sexual activity.

Distressed by the obstacles with which he is
faced and is no mood for any form of activity or for further demands on
him. Needs peace and quiet, and the avoidance of anything which might
distress him further.

Feels that he cannot do much about his existing
problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as
they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
Considers the existing circumstances disagreeable and over-demanding.
Refuses to allow anything to influence his point of view.
Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh
goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt.
His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and
defiant attitude.
Your Actual Problem #2
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really
beyond his capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to
considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. His
inability to enforce his will causes him to over-react in stubborn
defiance and by assigning to others all the blame for his own failures.

FMluvswater
11-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Wow. That's eerily accurate. Seems so personal. Too personal; like it read my diary that I didn't dare commit to text. :eek:

Morg
11-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Maybe I should not have taken the test at 2 am, while dealing with a 4 month old baby & very sleepy wife.................
Essentialy it told me I need rest & to surround myself with people who understand & reinforce the person I am. And that I am seeking acceptance.

Jbb
11-15-2005, 04:58 AM
Hmmmmm... :idea:
Your Existing Situation
Is seeking a solution to existing problems or anxieties, but is liable to find it difficult to decide on a right course to follow.
Your Stress Sources
An existing situation or relationship is unsatisfactory, but he feels unable to change it to bring about the sense of belonging which he needs. Unwilling to expose his vulnerability, he therefore continues to resist this state of affairs, but feels dependent on the attachment. This not only depresses him, but makes him irritable and impatient, producing considerable restlessness and the urge to get away from the situation, either actually or, at least, mentally. Ability to concentrate may suffer.
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.
Circumstances are forcing him to compromise, to restrain his demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things he wants.
Your Desired Objective
Shelves his ambitions and forgoes his desire for prestige as he prefers to take things easily and indulge his longing for comfort and security.
Your Actual Problem
Anxiety and restless dissatisfaction, either with circumstances or with unfulfilled emotional requirements, have produced stress. He tries to escape by intense activity, directed either towards personal success or towards variety of experience.

wanna B V
11-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Scary how choosing colors can pinpoint your personality so close. Mine was dead nutz on the $$.

CMZRACING
11-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Damn That Thing Is Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Now Where Is The Test That Tells You How To Fix All This Chit Thats Wrong With Me? :d