PDA

View Full Version : Golf cart question

OutCole'd
02-22-2004, 06:53 PM
So what does a basic used electric cart go for?
Where do you look?

boatnam2
02-22-2004, 06:59 PM
pm tobek he has a hook up.i know ez-go's 1998 go for around 1000 with dead batteries.

LUVNLIFE
02-22-2004, 07:13 PM
I have one of Tobteks carts and it's sweet. He can hook you up.;)

OutCole'd
02-22-2004, 07:16 PM
I know he builds a bad ass cart. I am looking for just something that works for this year. Next year, I could trick it out.

LUVNLIFE
02-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Toby still might be able to hook you up. He knows what he is looking at, no junk.

boatnam2
02-22-2004, 07:56 PM
toby is getting stockers.

LUVNLIFE
02-22-2004, 07:59 PM
I'm sure he could hook you up with whatever you wanted. I mean he doesn't buy them with the paint jobs, stereo and lift kits right.;)

Three Days Only
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Get a hold of Tobtek on the boards, he hooked me up real good. He does gas and electric.

OutCole'd
02-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Ok OK, I PM'ed him already, get off my back, Are you guys on his payroll??:D :D :D

TOBTEK
02-23-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Ok OK, I PM'ed him already, get off my back, Are you guys on his payroll??:D :D :D
to funny:) ....check you P/M Cole...I have a stocker right now

TOBTEK
02-23-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
Toby still might be able to hook you up. He knows what he is looking at, no junk.
thanks for the PLUG....should I make the commission check to Jennifer?:D
PS: I should be getting your cart off my avatar pic soon....the LIMO is starting to take shape nicely. How does 9 seperate 8 volt batt's equaling 72 with a 3 stage AC 22 horsepower motor sound? Drove a 48v 18hp Yamaha last week that did 0 to 38mph in 5 sec's...thing was NUTS! My limo will have about 110 foot pounds of torque, Plus with the AC motor the REGEN braking helps charge all the batt's and with a handheld programer you can change the amount of regen braking, acceleration rate, onboard batt charger,led onboard multi-funtion computer gauge on the dash, push botton forward and reverse (get to loose the big ole lever....and mount a big sub woofer in that area) and much more......the only draw back is the system costs more than a nice average cart...its only money RIGGGHT:rolleyes: ;)

LUVNLIFE
02-23-2004, 05:08 AM
No just give me cash Toby:D :D Sounds like a sweet ride you got going on there. Just remember you only go around once I think, so make the best of it. ;) Post some pics of your new ride when you feel like it.

Mrs Luvnlife
02-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
thanks for the PLUG....should I make the commission check to Jennifer?:D
PS: I should be getting your cart off my avatar pic soon....the LIMO is starting to take shape nicely. How does 9 seperate 8 volt batt's equaling 72 with a 3 stage AC 22 horsepower motor sound? Drove a 48v 18hp Yamaha last week that did 0 to 38mph in 5 sec's...thing was NUTS! My limo will have about 110 foot pounds of torque, Plus with the AC motor the REGEN braking helps charge all the batt's and with a handheld programer you can change the amount of regen braking, acceleration rate, onboard batt charger,led onboard multi-funtion computer gauge on the dash, push botton forward and reverse (get to loose the big ole lever....and mount a big sub woofer in that area) and much more......the only draw back is the system costs more than a nice average cart...its only money RIGGGHT:rolleyes: ;)
Of course, Toby......make it out to me!!:D :D Wow, wish I had a clue as to what ALL that is you're talking about, I'm pretty sure I have a good idea though........it's gonna be waaaay sweet!! ;) That's what I say, only money......there's lots more of it!!! :D

SoCal Power
02-23-2004, 07:21 AM
Where do you look?
My father in law has several late model 48volt clubcars (has some gas carts as well). PM me and I'll hook you up with him.
db

Nubbs
02-23-2004, 07:40 AM
I don't know what brand you're looking for, but a newer (00-03)EZGO should be found for $1600-$2000. That price will vary depending upon condition of the cart and batteries.

OutCole'd
02-24-2004, 04:40 PM
How long do the batteries last on these carts?
Would a 48v cart have the power to move a 28' Deck boat?

TOBTEK
02-24-2004, 05:32 PM
How long do the batteries last on these carts?
Would a 48v cart have the power to move a 28' Deck boat?
ONLY if you had some very serious upgrades such as huge motor, atleast 650amp controller. atleast 4 gauge wiring and a major set of rear springs!
The guys that are doing the big AC motor set ups (18 & 22 hp kits) says he pulls his 4000 pound boat around. Dont think id want to try a very steep launch ramp....I think the pictures would be all over the internet in about 10 min's:) KAB used to pull his MACH22 all over the place with his cart...DC 12hp with a decent sized controller.....can be done! CAREFULL though!!

OutCole'd
02-24-2004, 05:45 PM
I do not want to launch, I was just curious about using it to manuever the boat into a parking spot that my truck may be to large to get it into.

OutCole'd
02-26-2004, 04:29 PM
How much is a back seat for a club car?
Anyone have a connection?