PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember...........

MsDrmr
02-25-2004, 12:27 PM
pranks pulled in H.S or college ?
luckly I never did this or was the victim of
thumb tack on chiar
pulling the chair out from under someone when they went to sit down.

Keithb87
02-25-2004, 12:32 PM
We actully lifted this guy's Subaru overthe parking block in the parking lot after Track Practice one evening.
It was real funny until he drove off and the car we moved was still there. :eek: :eek:
The Coach had recently gotten a beater Subaru also identicle the guy's that we stuck over the block :eek: :eek:
He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED :D :D

topless
02-25-2004, 12:33 PM
In college my girlfriends and I would raid the wholesale florists dumpster on days they got new deliveries. We then took all the flowers back to the dorm and wrapped them all nice and semi-professional looking.
We would look in the directory of students and anonymously send then to different guys in the boys dorm and sit in the lobby to watch their expressions. Some of them would give the dumpster flowers to thier girlfriends. Too bad they didn't know where they came from.:D

NorCalCat
02-25-2004, 12:41 PM
I lived across the street for my H.S. on the water, the S.F. Bay. We stole a shopping cart from Safeway and brought it home. We went fishing that noght and caught 2 stingrays and a small leapard shark. We put them in the shopping cart and ran them to the H.S. pool and dumped them in. Of course we had to pick the lock to get in, but that was no problem. And yes theis was durring swim season! The shark was dead in the morning, but the 2 stingrays lived for a week. They finally had to over chloinate the pool.
Nothing like seeing the maintanance people sitting around a swimming pool fishing.:D

THATJEFFGUY
02-25-2004, 12:54 PM
Remember the bumper stickers with the "I", then a heart, then someones name ??? Well, our favorite high shool prank was to buy these specific ones and stick them on random car bumpers while everyone was in class. It took several days before they even noticed they were there !
http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/iluv

al cole'holic
02-25-2004, 01:06 PM
..them little glass stink bombs under the desk legs right before leaving was good times :D Watch the next class standing outside...

fourspeednup
02-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Remember the bumper stickers with the "I", then a heart, then someones name ??? Well, our favorite high shool prank was to buy these specific ones and stick them on random car bumpers while everyone was in class. It took several days before they even noticed they were there !
http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/iluv
Hehe, I put one of those pink+purple "Daddy's little Princess" license plate brackets on my friends truck:D

Mandelon
02-25-2004, 01:22 PM
In High School we went to the school the day before the first day of school and stole all the room numbers and the bells.
What a mess. Disoriented freshmen.....pissed off teachers....that was so funny. Nobody knew where to go or when to be there.

NOTALENT
02-25-2004, 01:30 PM
on our graduation day my and about 15 buddies all got sandwhich bags and filled them with crickets. we had them taped to our legs hats etc...I think 3 of the guys got caught as they searched us..but most got through...anyways as we were walking to our seat we sat down and half way through we all released the crickets and there were thousands of them going everywhere..it was great everyone was screaming and running...but some of the crickets were dead due to no air..lol Man if u could see there faces..lol..we also did this in a movie theatre...man talk about a good time.

XTRM22
02-25-2004, 01:43 PM
We once ran a lead from the coil to the seat springs on a friends old CJ5, it was only good for like 1 jolt before he figured it out. My favorite though, in college was to run a wire from the headlights to the horn on friends cars. They pull on the head lights and the horn starts blaring. Particularly effective around happy hour!:D
Chuck

CrazyHippy
02-25-2004, 01:44 PM
We took Dawn dishwashing soap, and put it in the pool. Had 10' tall wall of suds in the morning when they opened the gate:D
BJH

Mandelon
02-25-2004, 01:46 PM
I have a 95 Suburban that honks when you turn right. and used to have a79 VW Scirocco that when you would honk the horn the engine would die.....

SandMan_Mike
02-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Filled the freshman locker with horse Manure day before school started. Classic!

Cas
02-25-2004, 01:51 PM
hung a dead raccoon from a front porch light
put limberger cheese in the heater of a car
plugged quite a few tailpipes with potatoes
moved a few cars in parking lots
used to do all kinds of stuff at SF International Airport, get arrested nowadays for crap we used to do.
NorCalCat, what HS? I went to Mills, class of '75

mmered8299
02-25-2004, 03:30 PM
As a Senior prank we got the master key to all the locks for the lockers and unlock all the freshman, sophomore, and juniors locks. Switched them around and relock everything. Then next day at school only the seniors could get into their lockers.....****ed up the whole day of school

FMluvswater
02-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Some girl put a medicine bottle with 3 big spiders (live ones) in my desk in my Gr. 10 typing class. I tattled on her and she got sent to the principals office. I wasn't clever enough to think of a cool way to get back at her. :o She got bored and quit bugging me.

topless
02-25-2004, 04:09 PM
When I was a junior in high school, someone blew up a condom and tied to my rear view mirror. I thought it was a funny looking balloon so I left it there until that night when my brother told me what it was. I was sooooo embarrassed!

mickeyfinn
02-25-2004, 04:37 PM
We had a bunch of pranks in high school. We would squirt super glue into the classroom lock as we left for lunch. When we got back the door couldn't be opened for chit.
A friend got married and hid his truck. A bunch of us found it opened the door and rolled both windows down about 2". We then proceeded to pour 4 cases of miniature marshmallows into the truck through the window until the truck was almost full to the bottom of the glass.
used to sneak into the lab and pick a few flask and pour out whatever ever was in there and substitute bleach or vinegar. You never knew what was going to happen when the instructor started mixing stuff up.

throttlejunkie
02-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Well, in highschool we used to play all kinds of practical jokes on friends.. Unfortunately for me my friend played what was one of the worst ones on me... :(
I had a 1990 Integra in Highschool, that to say the least was somewhat "pimped out." To make a long story short the license plate said "FATRYDE." Well one day I get pulled over coming home from school, the cop sais there's something wrong with my license plate..
About a week earlier my friend had made a letter that was the perfect color blue, perfect font as what was on the plate and taped it over a certain part of the plate.. that letter was a "G"
"FAGRYDE"
When I say perfect, I mean perfect becuase I'm pretty anal (not that I should be using that word in relevance to this story) about my vehicles and I always walk around them to look for door dings, scratches etc.. and I didn't notice this thing for the week that it was on there.
Needless to say I was pissed.... LOL :D
RD holy shit. that is funny:D

fourspeednup
02-25-2004, 04:48 PM
The "jock" group and me and my friends had a running dispute after I allegedly;) did a few donuts on the baseball field. Our next one was to pour bong water all over their lockers late one night before the monthly police dog sniff around. The dog went friggen nuts! Even though the cops didn't fid anything the coach threatened to piss test em all and they were pretty freaked...drinking gallons of water and cranberry juice in class:D

HOSS
02-25-2004, 05:30 PM
,,,,blowing the giant piss trough off the wall with a small homemade pipe bomb.

Krazy K
02-25-2004, 10:30 PM
About 1985, I was a sophmore and some seniors thought it would be hysterical to superglue all the door locks in the school. We had to hang out in the gym for about 3 hours.

anxious
02-25-2004, 11:05 PM
put a couple of golf carts at the bottom of the swimming pool

riverbound
02-26-2004, 11:48 AM
foot ball coach had a cherry 65 volkswagen bug. One day All of us completely disassembled his car took out the seats took off the fenders tires bumpers and then hung all of the parts from a big tree out front of the school.then hid the body where the dumpsters were stored. It took him about 10 minutes to figure out it was his car that was hanging from the tree.
he made us pay for it for two weeks at practice but it was definitely worth it:D