PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hoss...

fourspeednup
02-25-2004, 08:00 PM
How's Mardi Gras shaping up down there?:eek: :eek!: :eek!:

HOSS
02-25-2004, 08:23 PM
The weather sucked. Miserable. Stayed home Mardi Gras day. Wasn`t missing much since I don`t drink anymore. Bourbon street is great if you haven`t been but the crowds are too much. Takes an hour to move 20 feet. Get to see alot of unruly nakedness though. :D

fourspeednup
02-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Was it last weekend? I don't know much about how these religion/titty flashing holidays work:eek:
I know yesterday was a big somethinorother:confused:

stoker
02-25-2004, 09:26 PM
I heard a few people got killed. Is that true?

sandblasted
02-25-2004, 10:21 PM
I have finally recovered from Mardi Gras, or I should say, "my liver has recovered!"....We went the 1st weekend and it was one hell of a party for 4 days and nights......All the locals I talked to said that opening weekend is the best time to go, even though we got rained on.....You get all the parades, tit flashing and partying but the crowds are a little smaller, you actually get to enjoy Bourbon street and not just get stampeded in a crowd...
I did learn one important thing..It is not a good idea to mix Hurricanes and Hand Grenades!!! Man, what a hangover!:D

HOSS
02-26-2004, 05:07 AM
Glad to hear you made it through. I agree on the crowds but if you ain`t there for the big show you ain`t there. Know what I meen? Mardi Gras was Fat Tuesday. Or last Tuesday.
People getting shot? Yeah. Rumble in the jungle. I stay out of Orleans Parish. They can have that ****in` slum. I haven`t been to the French Quarter in years. And don`t plan to return. Nothing there but trouble for me. I`ve had my share of fun there. Thank GOD thats all behind me now.