PDA

View Full Version : Did the "right thing"!

Oxnard
02-26-2004, 11:46 AM
LowRiver, Condolences to the crew on duty when the 'traject' event of yesterday took place. I know it was a very tramatic happening. Maybe you should schedule a "therapy" session down at the river and I'll buy the refreshments!
Oxnard- committed to the 'right thing'.

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 11:48 AM
Here here!
Police shoot fleeing robber to death
By Phillip W. Browne
Staff Writer
A knife-wielding man who robbed an Agoura Hills gas station died in a volley of police gunfire early Monday after authorities chased him over rain-slick freeways to Santa Monica.
The chase ended about 6 a.m. near Pico and Lincoln boulevards, where the suspect stopped and then backed the car into a patrol car, authorities said. Nicholas Hans Killinger, 23, of Malibu was hit several times and was pronounced dead about 7 a.m. at Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center.
"At the termination of the pursuit, when they were trying to take the suspect into custody ... the suspect opted to drive in reverse toward the officers," said LAPD Lt. Art Miller.
Police say Killinger was armed with a knife when he robbed the Mobil station at 4950 Reyes Adobe Road, Agoura Hills, about 4:30 a.m.
"He bound the clerk's hand with a zip tie and told him to get on the ground," said Sgt. Kenneth Scheurn of the Malibu-Lost Hills sheriff's station. "He got about $180 in cash and fled."
Sheriff's deputies spotted the man's vehicle along the southbound Ventura Freeway at Parkway Calabasas and gave chase, Scheurn said. The California Highway Patrol took over the chase at Laurel Canyon Boulevard.
As light rain blanketed Los Angeles County, Killinger raced along freeways at more than 80 mph. The robber made U-turns on the freeway, speeding in the opposite direction of traffic.
The chase zigzagged into downtown Los Angeles, East L.A. and Hollywood before ending up on the westbound Santa Monica Freeway. The chase wound through city streets into Santa Monica, when the robber again sped toward oncoming traffic and, at one point, drove through the Third Street Promenade pedestrian mall.
The Los Angeles and Santa Monica police departments will investigate the officer-involved shooting, officials said.
Phillip W. Browne, (818) 713-3707 phillip.browne@dailynews.com

dimarcobros
02-26-2004, 11:51 AM
What happened?
DMB:confused:

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
What happened?
DMB:confused:
I posted the story above..

Jbb
02-26-2004, 11:58 AM
And here is Lowriver.....Harassing innocent citizen Dudley Hiibel (http://papersplease.org/hiibel/index.html)

Blown 472
02-26-2004, 12:01 PM
by by shit bag.

78Eliminator
02-26-2004, 12:07 PM
RiverDave, BadBlown572 and me were all stuck in traffic for like 4 hours coming back form lake Ming because of some piece of shit that gunned down a police officer who pulled them over for a traffic stop. I support the cops and the swift justice when their lives are threatened. That's just one less piece of shit that I will have to pay $50,000 a year to sit in a cell and waste their life away.

dimarcobros
02-26-2004, 12:10 PM
After I posted I realized you had posted the story, sorry.
Thanks though.
DMB

OGShocker
02-26-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
After I posted I realized you had posted the story, sorry.
Thanks though.
DMB
NP!
I used the fine "EDIT" feature provided by Hot Boat to lace it in. :D

repo man
02-26-2004, 01:24 PM
to hell with these chases i say put rockets on police choppers after a few times no more chases

mirvin
02-26-2004, 01:28 PM
How bout that terd who just hung himself after killing an LAPD Officer last week??
Mirvin:mad:

JetBoatRich
02-26-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
How bout that terd who just hung himself after killing an LAPD Officer last week??
Mirvin:mad:
money saved on the trial:(

mirvin
02-26-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
money saved on the trial:(
and money saved on a lifetime of prison and death row appeals:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
02-26-2004, 02:37 PM
and money saved on a lifetime of prison and death row appeals:rolleyes:
sorry I left that off as well:rolleyes:

mirvin
02-26-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
sorry I left that off as well:rolleyes:
Man, you fast with the reply though.:p

Jungle Boy
02-26-2004, 03:41 PM
That's the best way to deal with scum. Maybe if more scumbags got shot, the others may think twice before taking what someone else has worked and paid for. Court costs and overcrowded prisons will benifit. Alls it costs to shoot them is a $400 box in a shit hole grave yard.

JetBoatRich
02-26-2004, 04:07 PM
Man, you fast with the reply though.:p
we are monitoring your activities:eek:
at times