PDA

View Full Version : What's a good photo editing/management.......

clownpuncher
03-28-2006, 06:22 PM
program? I see lots of good photochops on this place. I'm looking for a decent program that I can photochop easily and can mage all my pics. RIght now I have a beginning version of NERO and not sure if I should upgrade for 40 bucks. I also need the software to be "downloadable" (it's one of those "I want it, and I want it now" kind of things)
Thanks in advance
ROC

al cole'holic
03-28-2006, 06:28 PM
You on a PC??
..btw, i will be in CC this weekend riding around maybe swing in for some beer and some eats :)

clownpuncher
03-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Yep, a PC.
Not sure if I'll be on town this weekend. Figures :cool:

al cole'holic
03-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Yep, a PC.
Not sure if I'll be on town this weekend. Figures :cool:
Ahh, I have all Mac shist...
...seems to happen everytime, one day we'll put it together!! I've had Canadians in the pad since 2/1, they're leaving Friday so I figured I'd bring a bike and chill for the weekend...

clownpuncher
03-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Ahh, I have all Mac shist...
...seems to happen everytime, one day we'll put it together!! I've had Canadians in the pad since 2/1, they're leaving Friday so I figured I'd bring a bike and chill for the weekend...
That'll be the same time as the Nabisco Dinah Shore Golf Tourny :)

clownpuncher
03-28-2006, 07:01 PM
CP, I have Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and MGI Photosuite 4. If I knew how, I'd send them to you. Can this be done?
Rio
Thanks Rio. I'll check into Adobe or MGI. Hopefully I can download it tonight.

UncleLarry
03-28-2006, 07:02 PM
www.cnet.com click on downloads everything you could ever want

spectras only
03-28-2006, 08:09 PM
I use PS 6.0 , but there's a program that's more than enough for most people,and it is FREE ! > http://picasa.google.com/

572Daytona
03-28-2006, 08:26 PM
I use Photoshop (which is way overpriced) but I also use Ulead's Photo Impact product quite a bit depending on what I'm trying to accomplish, it's much more user friendly. I also use Ulead's Photo Explorer to manage my photo's and it comes free with the Photo Impact suite. You can download the full version as well as order the CD version too that comes with a bunch of add on graphics and what not from:
http://www.ulead.com/pi/runme.htm