PDA

View Full Version : Does it really matter

honkey1
02-29-2004, 09:25 PM
Ya know I just caught the end of the Oscars and Sean Penn just won for some shitty movie. In his speach he had to throw some shit in about WMD'S somthing about actors knowing there were none. Am I the only one that remembers the broken U.N. resolutions and Sadam kicking out the weapons inspectors. The U.N. is a joke and the fact is we had just taken a big stab in the heart so I'm glad we took Sadam out even if oil played a part. Bush has taken alot of shit over this entire war and it needed to be done we should have finished the job the first time we were there. Sadam thought we were a joke after the eight years of Clinton and the U.N. not doing shit.
Sorry for the rant
So my question is does it really matter that we have yet to find the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Moneypitt
02-29-2004, 09:37 PM
IMO NO! It didn't/doesn't matter.. The man needed to be removed from power, and held to answer to his own people for his past/present misdeeds........If the worlds oil customers,(USA included) benefit from his demise, even better......Moneypitt

LASERRAY
02-29-2004, 09:50 PM
I didn't expect Sean Penn to win an Oscar, but I did expect him to be an Asshole if he did. Needless to say, he didn't dissapoint.:cool:

TRIMDOG
02-29-2004, 09:58 PM
Sean Penn is a fag. We should send him to France.

JetBoatRich
02-29-2004, 09:59 PM
Screw him, people give him respect for his movie and he goes in another direction!
That shit gets old.
I was reading the opening post to my wife and she said he was using his 30 seconds of fame to his advantage.
I say take your award, thank who helped you get it and move on:mad:

H20 Party Starter
02-29-2004, 10:02 PM
NUKE THEIR ASS AND TAKE THEIR GAS!!!!
H20=> the only reason we need is because we're the ****in USA!

Just Tool'n
02-29-2004, 10:04 PM
F'em All Damned Hollywood Liberals!
I wanted to hurl win Tim Robbins & Susan Surandon walked out on stage!
If it was not for my wife who wanted to watch, I could have watched Friday's episode of American Hot Rod on Tivo.
Now that would have been better!

Kilrtoy
02-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Whats the OSCARS

honkey1
02-29-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Whats the OSCARS
Sorry Academy Awards
Just a bunch of people reminding us all how great they are.

Kachina26
02-29-2004, 10:28 PM
WMD or not, it was the right thing to do! Finish what was started the first time. I just wish Bush woulda said, "We want Sadam out, so we're gonna take him out" and left it at that. That would've been reason enough for me.

Cas
02-29-2004, 11:27 PM
won't find the wmd's in Iraq but they'll probably find that Sadam was funding the Koreans to develop theirs......just my opinion

Kilrtoy
03-01-2004, 02:56 AM
Sorry Academy Awards
Ok what are those:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jungle Boy
03-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Here we go again.:rolleyes: :eek:
Hollywood sucks - They pump each other up with this shit. I can't stand any of that type of crap they use to pat each other on the back. Faggots and self promoting cocksuckers.
Saddam sucks - One bullet and a elite hit team would have done a better job at taking him out (but that ain't allowed). After the troops pack up and leave, nothing will have changed other than 100's of your troops will be dead for a sorry assed country that WILL NEVER be changed for the better. These countries are locked in a time warp of supidity and hate. Can't never be repaired or modified.
Korea - Now there's a scary place. That little yellow coutry IS a true threat to world peace. Make no doubt that they would be tough to beat down.

framer1
03-01-2004, 05:49 AM
As much as I dislike Tim Robbins and Sean Penn, I thought they held their bullsh%#t down pretty good. Robbins didn't say anything and Penn just slipped in that WMD thing nobody cared about. Not bad for two pricks;)

MagicMtnDan
03-01-2004, 06:41 AM
The Hollywood liberals did keep their BS down. Billy Crystal made a few jabs at President Bush I didn't appreciate but Tim Robbins showed some class by talking about abuse instead of slamming Bush. Sean Penn is a far left-wing anti-American (remember he's the one who visited Iraq before we attacked) who is like most liberals - blinded by hatred of anyone not a Democrat.
Slamming Bush for no WMDs instead of mentioning how many millions of people in Iraq now have a better, more meaningful life simply shows how morally corrupt Sean Penn and his pals are.
Think of the differences between the attack on Pearl Harbor and 9/11 (more people died on 9/11, they were all civilians, and in this day and age with WMDs - which Saddam did have and use - we are at greater risk). Would Sean Penn and his buddies have spoken out against our joining the fight in WWII after Pearl Harbor?

Salty Cracker
03-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by TRIMDOG
Sean Penn is a fag. We should send him to France.
AMEN!!! **** THE FROGS and the HOLLYWOOD LIBERALS!!!! :mad:

HighRoller
03-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Here's the thing I noticed most of all- There was no "Best" actors or actresses and nobody was allowed to say "and the winner is..." How exciting is the award for actor in a leading role? Yippee. Typical leftist crap, don't wanna hurt your liberal butt buddies by being declared a winner. Sean Penn, and I even said this to my fiance, made a fool out of himself during the biggest moment in his life. He talked about "great actors", but a great actor such as Robert DeNiro or Clint Eastwood would NEVER degrade himself or an institution that was honoring him by making a stupid remark like that. Hey Penn, get a dictionary and look up"dignity".The last thing was Billy Crystal's comments on the economy. DUH. Obviously he doesn't pay much attention to the world outside HollyWood. Stock market up 22%, major retailers having record sales numbers, unemployment LOWER than the Clinton years, GDP higher than it has been in 20 years....It always makes me laugh when idiots like him remain ignorant of the facts out of their hatred for one person and ideological leanings.

Blown 472
03-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Now I'm definately confused... I don't much keep up to date with current world affairs but...
Were'nt all you guys swearing up and down that it didn't have anythign to do with oil and it was all about WMD's?
If I remember correctly someone (me) said something to the effect of.. "What WMD's? the ones we gave him?" and I got slammed 6 ways to sunday for it becuase I said it was about oil..
Now we done went and kicked some ass, and No WMD's.. only to hear you pudwhackers say "Well it really wasn't about that in the 1st place anyways.."
You guys need to make up your minds. WMD's?? Oil?? Isreal??
I'll take what's behind door #2 & #3 Alex... (from Day one)
And I suppose that every effort is being made to find Osama Bin Laden as well.
What's the last reward on his head? 14 million?
What are we spending each WEEK in Iraq? 1 BILLION?
Put a billion dollar bounty on that guy, and you'll see him dumped on the white house lawn 12 hours later.
RD :rolleyes:
Well well, some reason is being spewd. Election year my boy osama will be delivered a month or two prior to the elections.

coolchange
03-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Put a billion dollar bounty on that guy, and you'll see him dumped on the white house lawn 12 hours later.
:rolleyes: Ya like 14 million isn't enough for those fokkers.
I could hear it now, Abul to Habib, " 14 million? why bother. But if they offfer up a 100 million I'd rat out Osama in a minute"
Ya I suppose you don't bother with a lottery ticket until it hits 50 million cause its just not worth it. :D

twistedpair
03-02-2004, 06:40 PM
Yeah Dave, it's all about oil, that's why I'm paying record prices at the pumps.:rolleyes:
Why go to war anyway. I mean it's not like Sodom lowered BAC's or anything horrific like that!!;) :rolleyes:
All I know, is that if I'm face to face with some dude who tells me he's got a gun, and then all of the sudden says he doesn't have a gun!?!:confused: I think he gets to the count of three to prove it, one way or the other, or get capped. Keep in mind that said other dude is already proven to have killed plenty of people before.

Dave C
03-02-2004, 06:51 PM
No. We are all better off without Saddam.
BTW, the price of a barrel of oil before the war under $28, now its $35. so if it was really "all" about oil, the price should have gone down........

Krazy K
03-02-2004, 09:09 PM
I say that if someone accepts an Oscar and then spills out their opinions, he/she should immediately give up their Oscar. That would shut them up pretty quick!!!

Dr. Eagle
03-02-2004, 09:14 PM
I didn't even watch the Oscars this year, last year either as a matter of fact. Cuz I knew the losers would use the bully pulpit of their umpteenth pat on their own back award show to make some sort of BS political statements.
Screw em all... I say this all the time. Celebrities=those that confuse fame with wisdom.:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
03-02-2004, 10:26 PM
In Sean Penn's case i've always said this: It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people just think that you're an asshole, then to infact open it and remove all doubt.:cool:
Mr Penn,
Thank you for removing all doubt from my mind, and for stating the obvious! :cool:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
03-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
We just halted a decent portion of the worlds oil supply for the time being, and you think the price of the barrel should've gone down? What the hell kind of sense does that make??
RD
I can promise you the wells are flowing and the pipelines heavily gaurded by OUR military, but you won't see that on CNN so it must not be happening.:rolleyes:
Omega

UtlGoa
03-03-2004, 10:03 AM
You know these people are friggen assholes. Did they ever serve there country. But yet they sit around and talk shit about going to war and removing a piece of shit from power. Who in the **** do they think they are. It's people like them(Hollywood shit heads) that we should round up, put on a plane, and dump them over Iraq.
I served my country and this kind of shit pisses me off. **** Sean Penn. If he dosent like living here, GET THE **** OUT!!!! Does anyone know if "Baghdad Penn" has a web site?
Now I need a beer!:mad: