PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of any......

MsDrmr
03-01-2004, 01:15 PM
really good family law attorneys out in the san berdo or ontario areas.....

Mandelon
03-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Uh Oh! Who gets the boat? :confused: :frown:

Kachina26
03-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Robert Falkenthal, in Rialto. He was very good to my wife and I when I sought to adopt her son. I don't have the number with me but I can get it to you if you are interested.

THATJEFFGUY
03-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Hey mrsdrmr, Are you looking for just a semi-aggressive one, or a cut-throat complete asshole ? I know a few of both ! AND, is the "other half" looking for an atty in the same area also ?? If so, do it right and make consulatation appts with a few of the well known ones in the area, so when he calls for an appt., they refuse to meet with him because it's a "conflict of interest". Then he's stuck with the bottom of the barrel attorneys !

Scream
03-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Hey mrsdrmr, Are you looking for just a semi-aggressive one, or a cut-throat complete asshole ? I know a few of both ! AND, is the "other half" looking for an atty in the same area also ?? If so, do it right and make consulatation appts with a few of the well known ones in the area, so when he calls for an appt., they refuse to meet with him because it's a "conflict of interest". Then he's stuck with the bottom of the barrel attorneys !
Wow, that's cold.

hd&boatrider
03-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
Damn....I should have thought of that....twice :)