PDA

View Full Version : Billet Parts

lovemyultra
03-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Who was making the billet license plate frames I need around flange made for the hole where my pole comes through my hatch I would drill the mounting bolts just need a simple round plate for the bottom and a round plate with a small flange for the top just for an idea it would have to be about 5 inches overall with a 3 inch hole in the middle with about a half inch flage kinda like those aftermarket fuel doors on trucks you see sometimes THANKS DJ

MudPumper
03-01-2004, 06:03 PM
I need around flange made for the hole where my pole comes through my hatch. LMAO. That is one hell of a run on sentence.:D

repo man
03-01-2004, 06:25 PM
ENGLISH TEACHERS POSTING HERE NOW?

lovemyultra
03-01-2004, 06:29 PM
OH BOY its not so bad since I never claimed to be even remotely intelligent

MudPumper
03-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Wasn't talkin shit, just thought it was funny.:D ;)

MudPumper
03-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by repo man
ENGLISH TEACHERS POSTING HERE NOW?
And no need to yell, we're all friends here.:D

roostwear
03-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Pm wsuwrhr.... he makes the billet frames

JetBoatRich
03-01-2004, 06:52 PM
wsuwrh
has what you need, if not he will make it:wink:

wsuwrhr
03-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by lovemyultra
Who was making the billet license plate frames I need around flange made for the hole where my pole comes through my hatch I would drill the mounting bolts just need a simple round plate for the bottom and a round plate with a small flange for the top just for an idea it would have to be about 5 inches overall with a 3 inch hole in the middle with about a half inch flage kinda like those aftermarket fuel doors on trucks you see sometimes THANKS DJ
Let me know what you need. Do you need a frame and the two round plates or what? I can make whatever you want.
Brian
Here is an example.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63bnoise-med.jpg