PDA

View Full Version : Must have been good head

rrrr
03-03-2004, 08:50 AM
If the guy ran off the road and hit a tree..... :D :D
Fatal blow job (http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/03/sex.defense.ap/index.html)

jackpunx
03-03-2004, 08:59 AM
I think this act saved her life.. shes an angel of mercy.. Im going to have to remember that line.. I should make a copy of this article and keep it in my truck..

welk2party
03-03-2004, 09:02 AM
SAved by the.....well you know.:D :)

MsDrmr
03-03-2004, 09:38 AM
it would appear he died happy :D :eek:

HighRoller
03-03-2004, 09:50 AM
Typical lawyers. His pants could have been down because he was mooning the car he was drag racing? I'd like to see someone pull that off!! It would be as entertaining as watching them try to urinate out the window while driving!!!!

rrrr
03-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Typical lawyers. His pants could have been down because he was mooning the car he was drag racing? I'd like to see someone pull that off!! It would be as entertaining as watching them try to urinate out the window while driving!!!!
I've barfed out the window of a moving car (a few times :D), but I don't think I'd try anything else... :D

Stupid Fast
03-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Am I the only one that is just a little bit jelous of this guy?.....

wsuwrhr
03-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Stupid Fast
Am I the only one that is just a little bit jelous of this guy?.....
That is what I am talking about.
Brian

wsuwrhr
03-03-2004, 05:37 PM
"His pants could have been down because he was mooning a car he was drag racing," Platt said. "His pants could have been down because he was urinating out of a window. His pants could have been down because he wasn't feeling well."
Why would he have his pants down if he wasn't feeling good? What purpose would that serve?
I have never had my pants down in a moving car when I wasn't feeling good, unless of course I was on a toilet in said car.
Brian

repo man
03-03-2004, 05:43 PM
no sh@# THAT MAKES DRIVING JUST A LITTLE MORE CHALLENGING;)

Infomaniac
03-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Any bite marks?

Tom Brown
03-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by rrrr
I've barfed out the window of a moving car (a few times :D), but I don't think I'd try anything else... :D
I've pissed out of a moving car window. :)
I've never shit out of car window, though. :(

Tom Brown
03-03-2004, 06:03 PM
When I was in high school, a few buddies and I went to a party that was out of town. We were in my car. I was driving pretty fast and the tunes were blaring. I was pretty much passing everyone.
I passed a guy in a half ton truck and he sped up and shot back past me driving eradically and stupid. What the ****? He slowed down and I pulled out to pass him again. Same thing.
The third time, I was on the gas. He sped up but couldn't keep pace as I was flying along pretty good.
When I shoulder checked to see what he was doing and if it was OK to go back to the right lane, I saw one of my buddies in the back seat with his pants down and his ass pressed into the window. ****er.

QuickJet
03-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Unless you're Ron Jeremy "HUGE" or bigger, how the hell do you piss out of a window while driving :confused:

LASERRAY
03-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Why not swab her mouth for signs of his DNA?:D