PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave visit today

hd&boatrider
03-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Went by to take care of a couple of paperwork items and saw they had cut the holes in the transom getting ready to put the engine in :)
Should be done next week I am am starting to get very anxious. For those of you that have the boats built rather than buy one that is almost ready I don't see how you wait :)
Wired For Sound is meeting me this Friday to go over the install of the stereo and get that all squared away.
I might have to go another route as far as the Wizard grills. I doubt very seriously that they can provide me with what I want by next week. I haven't heard from them yet :(
Anyhow........Barry and Jennifer over at Shockwave are getting me taken care of and are a pleasure to work with.

rivercrazy
03-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Sweet! Keep us posted! :D :D

OGShocker
03-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Good luck! See you at the Lake!

jbtrailerjim
03-03-2004, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider
For those of you that have the boats built rather than buy one that is almost ready I don't see how you wait
It's tough waiting. I also racked up a lot of miles running once a week for six week's from Riverside to Ultra in El Cajon to check the progress. I was lucky when I bought mine. I bought mine in August so the summer rush was over. I don't know how some people can wait 3+ months to get there boat. The anticipation would drive me nut's. Congrats on the new boat. The Shockwave 25 Tremor is one sweet boat.

welk2party
03-03-2004, 03:15 PM
We waited nearly 3 months. We ordered ours at the Anaheim boat show. What made it even worse, was going to the lake for a few trips before we took delivery. It was painful but worth the wait.
I went from Huntington Beach to Riverside about once a week for 3 months.:wink:

Budget Baller
03-03-2004, 03:51 PM
I waited 5 months for mine. I only drove down to see it one time, about two weeks before it was done. It is always worth the wait and the money when you get behind the wheel for the first time :D

hd&boatrider
03-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
HD&Boatrider, I think Adam over at Wired For Sound has some billet grills as well?? Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure they have all that shiznit ready to go at the shop.
RD
RD---He is going to meet me over at SHockwave on Friday. I think the sell the Wizard grills. If they have them I will probably get them from them. I want white powder coated Edge style grills...don't want the polished billet