PDA

View Full Version : capsuled rc boats

whiskey & water
03-05-2004, 05:28 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/1469brendal_4-med.jpg Brendel racing has
developed a 1/4 scale Hondo Extreme Hydro for the RC sporting world.
for pricing and
info contact James Brendel Racing @ 925-325-4967

superdave013
03-05-2004, 06:24 AM
Be careful sending any money to that James Brendel guy.
I sent him some money for some panic mouse tee shirts and he never sent them to me. I called a few times and every time I got some wild story about this or that.
The guy from Revenge Boats heard about it and sent me 2 of his just to make it right. He didn't have to do that and that was really cool of him.
But still I feel this James guy is a guy that I will never trust.
The only way to deal with him would be face to face and a cash and carry type of deal.

dimarcobros
03-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Are all of them powered by a Bud Light can?????:confused: :confused: :D
DMB

Jbb
03-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Be careful sending any money to that James Brendel guy.
I sent him some money for some panic mouse tee shirts and he never sent them to me. I called a few times and every time I got some wild story about this or that.
The guy from Revenge Boats heard about it and sent me 2 of his just to make it right. He didn't have to do that and that was really cool of him.
But still I feel this James guy is a guy that I will never trust.
The only way to deal with him would be face to face and a cash and carry type of deal.
Thanks for the heads up SD....I have always wanted to build a big cat...I had an article and build up of a twin eng. one a while back ...It was lookin like BIG money so I couldnt pull the trigger at the time(Being as how I lives in the Ghetto!)...And now I cant find the link!
)

whiskey & water
03-05-2004, 06:25 PM
bump

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Brian, did you see the thread on that "other" site that has pictures of 60" capsuled cats with twin weed-eaters. Really nice...

Jbb
03-05-2004, 07:48 PM
There's ...another site......?..............:eek: