PDA

View Full Version : Need ***boat members help!

C.Fisher
03-05-2004, 12:12 PM
A guy on another one of my forums is in this radio contest and needs votes to win.
Here is the link to the thread. It is almost unfair because there is few good lookin women on there too. Good lookin women get enough freebies, lets help this guy win.
Thanks, Chad
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457294&perpage=35&pagenumber=1

fourspeednup
03-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Just cuz he's from BEAVERton:D
He just took the lead with 17%

jackpunx
03-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Looks like he's winning now

repo man
03-05-2004, 01:17 PM
did my part:D

RJ Nordic
03-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Did my part:D
I'm a school administrator and like your attitude. Let me know if your looking for ajob in OC.

RiverKitty
03-05-2004, 02:45 PM
Done!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414hft.jpg

MudPumper
03-05-2004, 03:01 PM
What am I helping him to win???

C.Fisher
03-08-2004, 05:54 AM
A word of thanks from the winner for the help.
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=459905

MagicMtnDan
03-08-2004, 06:53 AM
Chuck Fisher, is that you?

C.Fisher
03-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Nope........... I am chad:D

RiverKitty
03-08-2004, 11:19 AM
CLASSIC!!! What a story!!! I'm glad it all worked out!!!
Cheers ~River (Hot for teacher!) Kitty :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Kelley "Hot Teacher" says thanks
To the Corral Members, Guests, Friends, Friends of Friends, and Friends of Friends of Friends:
I don’t know what to say. I am utterly overwhelmed. No words can expressive how completely awesome you guys, and gals, are. THE CORRAL & ***boat FORUM IS THE ULTIMATE POWER IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!
I couldn’t in a million years thank everyone who voted because I don’t know everyone who voted. I want to thank everyone here on the Corral for voting for me and for spreading the word about the contest. Please direct everyone you contacted to this post or just copy and paste it to whoever you emailed. I want everyone to know how much I appreciate them.
I originally entered this contest as a joke. I sent in the picture of myself holding the machete to get their attention and they put me in the contest as a joke. I was bummed that I was DEAD last after 2 days, so I talked with a couple of buddies. They thought the whole thing was hilarious and said they would vote for me. That is when I thought about posting here on the Corral. If my gear head buddies liked it and voted for me, maybe my extended gear head family would get a kick out of it too. That is all I ever expected. I wanted everyone to get a good laugh, and I was hoping I wouldn’t end up in last place. I had no idea what could happen when a bunch of people get behind a cause.
The contest was fun, exciting, embarrassing, and humbling. When it was finally over, it hit me how many people had gone to the “Hot Teacher” website and voted for the hairy, ugly, knuckle-dragging dude with a machete. I can’t express how amazing it feels to know that not just my family and friends were behind me, but that tons of people from all over the world would do something to help me out. It really makes me look differently at the world.
The one thing I have learned through this escapade is not new: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It is that simple.
Enough of the gushy stuff,
I just beat a bunch of good looking people in a “Hot for Teacher” Contest!!!
Thanks again,
Michael Clint Kelley
“Mr. Kelley”
P.S. I will post pics of me and the prizes when they arrive.