PDA

View Full Version : Rexone

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Mike, isn't this site getting a little too far off topics related to boats and boating? I realize we're not quite thru with winter and very little boating is being done yet even here in the west, but I think we're getting too much politics, religion, sex, Martha, diets, music, videos, bikes, jokes, raceism and much more. Sure, we're all bored to death listening to the weatherman give bad forecasts, but damn, there's got to be something regarding boats we can say.
I even tried to scare up some interest in a project going on at Elsinore, but who cared?
what do you think Mike, too far off base?

Jbb
03-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Hey Burt...No Offense intended.....But did you read the Label at the top of this forum....Which Part of OPEN Topic Social Lounge do you need help understanding?....Just Curious.............:D

haulina29
03-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Whats wrong Burt you dont shave your sack ? Why dont you start it off by posting old photos of your fleet im sure many would like to see all the old stuff as well as the new, got any old ski race photos if so post em up ,

HCS
03-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Summers gettin close. Maybe everyone will start talking about
shaved pussys!!!!!

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Brian, I'm looking all over for the word "open", but at my age I probably just can't see it. My point is, we're getting more trivia here than I get spam on my E-mail.
Haulina, thanks for the word about my past ski boats. The one I saw today was something to see: Mike Avila's twin, NASCAR small blocked racer is really nice, high tech and clean. Sorry I won't be able to go watch the testing...

Jbb
03-05-2004, 09:48 PM
Open Topic Social Lounge
Not wanting to beat a dead horse here Burt...But in the off season it is always like this ...Always has been ...I mean there is a forum here for every possible boat subject.....But for some reason,again ,as it always has, the Sandbar(Read the caption under it ) is always the one people always check into.....
Respectfully ....Jbb

Havasu Hangin'
03-05-2004, 09:50 PM
Does Rexone moderate this section?

HOSS
03-05-2004, 09:51 PM
I think I have "open hole".:eek!:

Jbb
03-05-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Does Rexone moderate this section?
HH ...The invisible moderator...:D

Tom Brown
03-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Yeah Rexone. Why do you do us like this. :(
Hey Burt... if I have some really pimp spinner wheels on my boat trailer with low profile rubber on them, chromed hubs, calipers, pads, and axle U bolts (but steel, cad plated grade 8 nuts), do you think there is less chance of my shit being tweeked when I go through the hood?
I'm thinking joe ghetto six pack might respect that. :confused:

NorCal Gameshow
03-05-2004, 10:17 PM
What did I miss???
:confused:

Tom Brown
03-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
What did I miss???
About six years and 106 dB of background noise.

NorCal Gameshow
03-05-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
About six years and 106 dB of background noise.
:D :D :D
Don't forget your hearing protection....
the sandbar should be named "off topic":D

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I missed the fine print...

Tom Brown
03-05-2004, 11:14 PM
It gave us something to bitch about for a couple of hours. :cool:
OK, who has the next shift in the barrel?

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 11:18 PM
So Tom, where does Rexone hangout? He's the other insomniac here...

Tom Brown
03-05-2004, 11:22 PM
I think his time is divided between here and the Eddie Marine site.

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 11:23 PM
cute...

superdave013
03-06-2004, 12:35 AM
Burt, Speaking as a past moderator the deal is this forum has the tech sections and the local sections. They try to keep those on topic. V-drives, Just Jets, Gear Heads, Tow Rigs... ect
This section is the open section for the off topic stuff and the everyday chit chat. The Bench Racers is for people to talk some smack. Ya know, my dad can whip your dad type of thing.
But yeah, I'ed also love to see some of your pics of some of the boats and stuff you've had over the years.

burtandnancy
03-06-2004, 01:03 AM
When I learn how to use my computer, scanner, digital camera and other toys here, I've got lots of neat pictures some of the younger guys may like to see. I'll see if I can do it soon.

Rexone
03-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Sorry Burt I just saw this. I was home watching the Home Shopping Channel looking for some nice absorbent terrycloth towels to clean this place up with.
Yes the sandbar is open topic. I don't read the majority of it any more but many here thrive on the drama, bs, etc. The tech forums are in threory suppose to stay on topic. This one here though, well there is no topic, and like HH said I no longer am mod on the sandbar.
Hey did you get my PM awhile back? Just want to make sure you check em. ;)
And get those pics up. :D