PDA

View Full Version : Is Kimmy out there raising trouble all day long or what?

Mandelon
03-05-2004, 08:20 PM
It like being the parent of a wild teenager with other kids coming to the house all the time looking for him.....
Kim WTF? Are you not playing nice???? :D

HCS
03-05-2004, 08:33 PM
I'm all for Steak & Blowjob day.:D It's about time.
Got every other ****ing day. Every time you turn around
there's an excuse to bloe money.
Here in the U.S. isn't it convenient that V.D. comes right
around the time when we get are tax returns. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
03-05-2004, 10:53 PM
Are you talking to me?.......( . )( . )....:confused:

Tom Brown
03-05-2004, 11:17 PM
I had a drinking problem when I was a teenager.

LASERRAY
03-05-2004, 11:42 PM
Beige, I think i'll paint the ceiling beige.........................................

Mandelon
03-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Are you talking to me?.......( . )( . )....:confused:
Yep. In the past few days some rather grouchy boys have come knocking on the door either calling you out or suggesting you play nice. Methinks they're Scream and Flyers..
I just wondered what you've been up to to antogonize those little guys so much that they bother to come here looking for you?? :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
03-06-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Yep. In the past few days some rather grouchy boys have come knocking on the door either calling you out or suggesting you play nice. Methinks they're Scream and Flyers..
I just wondered what you've been up to to antogonize those little guys so much that they bother to come here looking for you?? :D :D :D
I'am banned from that site and I think they just want to jump on the Kimmy Hanson BandWagon:D I haven't done anything wrong to anybody from there in awhile, so this is all new attack's to me!
I swear, I never started any of this crap! But I sure as hell won't walk away either...they want war!...War they will get back:cool: .........( . )( . )...........

Kachina26
03-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I'm all for Steak & Blowjob day.:D It's about time.
Got every other ****ing day. Every time you turn around
there's an excuse to bloe money.
Here in the U.S. isn't it convenient that V.D. comes right
around the time when we get are tax returns. :rolleyes: You get V.D. this time of year?