mike37
03-29-2006, 06:02 AM
just herd on the news they will be cracking down on illegals
they are teaching there police how to identify illegals and deport them
sounds like a god deal to me
but of cores now the illegals are saying it a racial thing

NOTALENT
03-29-2006, 06:10 AM
Sweet...Hopefully I will be joining that dept. soon. Go across the street to the damn home depot and you can hit the immagrant lottery :rollside: !!!

shadow
03-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Sweet...Hopefully I will be joining that dept. soon. Go across the street to the damn home depot and you can hit the immagrant lottery :rollside: !!!
Those are not immagrants! Those are illegal aliens! :mad: Just ask them,oh yeah i forgot they don't ENGLISH.Forget it just Deport them. :crossx:

mike37
03-29-2006, 06:18 AM
I just don't understand how any one can say that illegals are not criminals
all departments should be doing this if their cot by the police then send them back
lets break it down illegal so if you do a act thats not legal
that makes you a criminal and that is the responsibility of the police and any other law enforcement agency that may come in contact with them

NOTALENT
03-29-2006, 06:22 AM
Those are not immagrants! Those are illegal aliens! :mad: Just ask them,oh yeah i forgot they don't ENGLISH.Forget it just Deport them. :crossx:
Oh yeah...my bad..well technically arent they the founders of this country....????? :rolleyes: Believe me, if I make the academy, I will do my part... :crossx:

river redy
03-29-2006, 06:23 AM
AND TELL THEM TO TAKE THERE STINKING F@#CKING FLAGS WITH THEM!!!!!!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
03-29-2006, 06:23 AM
I just don't understand how any one can say that illegals are not criminals
all departments should be doing this if their cot by the police then send them back
lets break it down illegal so if you do a act thats not legal
that makes you a criminal and that is the responsibility of the police and any other law enforcement agency that may come in contact with them
The fockin politician's want there legal familys votes. The vote yes on these fockin immagration passes and bs, the get the votes. :mad:

mike37
03-29-2006, 06:32 AM
AND TELL THEM TO TAKE THERE STINKING F@#CKING FLAGS WITH THEM!!!!!!!! :crossx:
ya that shit just make me want to send them all back but there are some
very Good Mexican people that are here legally and they are good people
but some are not even some of the legal one
if the law gos into effect that harboring an illegal get you jail time
my neighbor will be spending some time in there cus I'm sick of them bring there Friends over and having 20 of them living in the hose and ****ing up the neighborhood
I will call the police every day to get rid of them

OGShocker
03-29-2006, 06:41 AM
I bet there are a BUNCH of Arabs walking around this Country thanking Alla, the pressure is off of them for now.
I am PRO-immigration, I will never be pro-illegal ANYTHING! Well, except when I drive.:D
Have a great day,
OGS

river redy
03-29-2006, 06:57 AM
SEND THEM ALL BACK AND BUILD THE WALL, AND THE KIDS THAT ARE NOT IN SCHOOL DONT EVER LET THEM IN :mad:

dirty old man
03-29-2006, 08:06 AM
If you want a REALLY BIG tax increase, try and catch them all. Meanwhile, other crime will increase substantially. Whats the solution? I don't know
Read somewhere it takes over $60 a day to feed and house prisioners. That would be except in Phoenix where Sheriff Joe puts them in tent

Jordy
03-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Oh, and when they're deported, don't just drop them in TJ or some other border town. They'll be back in 15 minutes. Make it a challenge. Drop ship them to some town South of Mexico City. Then we'll find out who's determined. :D :D :D

Havasu_Dreamin
03-29-2006, 08:16 AM
but of cores now the illegals are saying it a racial thing
This is what I don't understand about the thought process of these protesters and liberal pussies that are against this stuff, how is illegal immigration a racial thing? Last time I checked any person from ANY country that enter the US without a Visa or Permanent Resident card is an illegal immigrant. How is that racial?

Havasu_Dreamin
03-29-2006, 08:18 AM
I bet there are a BUNCH of Arabs walking around this Country thanking Alla, the pressure is off of them for now.
I am PRO-immigration, I will never be pro-illegal ANYTHING! Well, except when I drive.:D
Have a great day,
OGS
EXACTLY!

mike37
03-29-2006, 04:49 PM
This is what I don't understand about the thought process of these protesters and liberal pussies that are against this stuff, how is illegal immigration a racial thing? Last time I checked any person from ANY country that enter the US without a Visa or Permanent Resident card is an illegal immigrant. How is that racial?
I dont know but thats the deal
the funny thing is we have some Mexicans that work for us and most of them don't like the illegal ones and they are more racist against them that any one
they say they are from some aria in Mexico and they are losers fags and lazy