PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help where the f is the "media section"

STROKER ACE
03-07-2004, 10:21 AM
suxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 10:28 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/index.php
Register if you haven't already. Login and upload to your member gallery. Once pic is uploaded ... oh your avatar works you must know the rest already ... :)

STROKER ACE
03-07-2004, 10:41 AM
this makes no sense I'm so pissed yes I do all that go here go there try to reg. and it says some shit bout username already exists I get that far it says nothing bout my member gallery submit your photos nothing why do I want to be a part of this anyway this sux

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Maybe you already registered? See if they'll resend your password maybe and login if it's saying you're already a user?
Once you get logged in, in the top right corner will be a link that says upload photos. You could also (re-) register with a slightly altered user ID if you don't want the hassle of waiting on an e-mail. It is frustrating when you want to get one simple thing done and there seem to be all kinds of hoops to jump through first, I know.

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Click here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41694)

comin' unscrewed
03-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Jeeze! Just turn the ****ing computer off and go mow the lawn!

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by STROKER ACE
this makes no sense I'm so pissed yes I do all that go here go there try to reg. and it says some shit bout username already exists I get that far it says nothing bout my member gallery submit your photos nothing why do I want to be a part of this anyway this sux
I'm surprised you could even figure out how to get an Avatar into your posts. Maybe you had your neighbor's kid help you do that? If so, offer him some cookies and milk and get him/her to show you how to turn off your caps lock and get an account on Hot Boat Image Center

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 11:48 AM
I know what it's like to be having a bad day and how easy it is to snap at people even when they are trying to help me. I also know it feels good to be appreciated if you've tried to help someone.
That said Stroker Ace I feel for you dude .. the sitch sucks. I hope you get it all sorted out.
MMD I appreciate you for being so helpful to me countless times already. You are good at explaining how things work and you're good about sharing relevant information.
Just consider for a moment how it feels to be critisized when you're already having a difficult day.

MagicMtnDan
03-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
Just consider for a moment how it feels to be critisized when you're already having a difficult day.
Thanks for the kind words FM. But if the above was meant for me let me just repeat an old saying, "no good deed goes unpunished." :D

FMluvswater
03-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Thanks for the kind words FM. But if the above was meant for me let me just repeat an old saying, "no good deed goes unpunished." :D
Well you certainly triggered it but really it was meant for anyone who can relate. :) LOL! True enough about that old saying. :D however I have my own corollary to it ... "Bring it on. ;) " I'll never let that stop me from doing what feels right. :)

coolchange
03-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Ya what she said (FM) I just tried and I had to get a new password.

STROKER ACE
03-08-2004, 08:18 AM
i JUST COUNTED TO TENN AND THEM ME AND THE NIEGHBER KID MOWWED THE laWN SINCE IT MARCH HERE IN OK THEN we just drank some beers since I DONt have a job o and ALL HE DOES IS GO TO SCJOOL YEA AND THE GRASS WAS REAL HIGH SEEING ITS STILL WINTER THEN WE WROTE THIS KILLER SONG BOUT THIS GUY WE CALLED HIM dan the magic meat man or some shit like thart anyway the guy in the song all he does is play with his cumprewter all talk shit to people far away so he will look kool I did not say anything THAN SHOULD BEN TAKIN OFFFENCEIVE maybe be you should drinks some beer out of a glass with SOME COKE HEAD HOOKER ON IT THATS sooooooo koooL

STROKER ACE
03-08-2004, 08:27 AM
ANd I'lL pass on plaYinG FRANKS ADDventtuRe