PDA

View Full Version : what a difference 2 months make

a catered life
03-29-2006, 08:04 AM
in january we were looking for plane tickets from la to cabo price averaged high 200's to low 300's which was doable since we were going to get a passanger ticket free but we didnt have the reservation in cabo yet so we were waiting for our room and just yesterday we got the room we wanted...when i checked the prrice of plane tickets guess what now there low 700's to high 1000's and we cant use the free ticket offer...looks like this trip will be cancelled :cry:

buzzaro
03-29-2006, 08:18 AM
in january we were looking for plane tickets from la to cabo price averaged high 200's to low 300's which was doable since we were going to get a passanger ticket free but we didnt have the reservation in cabo yet so we were waiting for our room and just yesterday we got the room we wanted...when i checked the prrice of plane tickets guess what now there low 700's to high 1000's and we cant use the free ticket offer...looks like this trip will be cancelled :cry:
We just experienced the same thing, a friend is getting married in Virginia this summer. Tickets have gone up $300 each since we started looking a few months ago :mad:

stoker
03-29-2006, 08:30 AM
I just checked expedia. If you fly during the week it is around 480 ea.

a catered life
03-29-2006, 09:43 AM
thats the bad part out res. are from sat to sat :cry: dam trendwest rci crap