PDA

View Full Version : Monday's suck

dimarcobros
03-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Got back late last night from a awesome weekend at Havasu. Drank myself silly on Friday night when we got there then jumped on the horse on Saturday morning which led until Satuday night when we went out until last call. Had a couple beers at lunch yesterday just to takae the edge off.:rolleyes: I am struggling today from the lack of sleep and the lack of energy I have. My body is not in "river shape" and is not use to all the abuse. All the pain was well worth it though, good times. The season has begun!!!
DMB:D

fourspeednup
03-08-2004, 12:09 PM
You must condition your liver or it will grow weak;)
keep up the good work:D

RiverKitty
03-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Stop pouting! Sounds like it was well worth it!!
Keep up the good work and next time add pics!!!
On that note, bring me next time & I'll be your personal photographer!!! :cool: :D
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

dimarcobros
03-08-2004, 02:06 PM
That is the best idea I have heard in awhile. My buddy has the camera with all the pics, he is sending them to me tomorrow so I will post then.
DMB

Kilrtoy
03-08-2004, 02:09 PM
I love mondays, Its my day off:D

Tom Brown
03-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by RiverKitty
On that note, bring me next time & I'll be your personal photographer!!! :cool: :D
If you were my personal photographer, I'd hook you up with some HOSS quality sausage shots.

sidewound
03-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I love mondays, Its my day off:D
ME TOO! hee hee hee
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR

RiverKitty
03-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
That is the best idea I have heard in awhile. My buddy has the camera with all the pics, he is sending them to me tomorrow so I will post then.
DMB
We will be anxiously awaiting!! :D

RiverKitty
03-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
If you were my personal photographer, I'd hook you up with some HOSS quality sausage shots.
Right on Tom! Hook me up!
I'm sure everyone on ***boat could use a good laugh! :eek: J/K!!!!!!!!! :D :p

LAVEYSABRE575
03-08-2004, 09:15 PM
DIMARCO, nice ride i saw you out there this weekend...derek