..will there be a bash in Irvine this weekend?? :rollside:
more like Havi this weekend...

havaduner
03-29-2006, 10:18 AM
So... lets go to Havasu, and have a good time that weekend :wink:

Throttle
03-29-2006, 10:21 AM
So... lets go to Havasu, and have a good time that weekend :wink:
that weekend and all the others! what up bro?

havaduner
03-29-2006, 10:25 AM
you heading out this weekend, Cool.
We're heading for Glamis, most likely this is our last trip to the sand :cry: But, I am waiting impatiently for boat #2, pick up motor and drive on Monday. Boat is going to upholstery in the next couple days..
Are we still planning to get together next Friday?

WYRD
03-29-2006, 10:35 AM
mine...
So your off the hook now :crossx: Seriously though sorry to hear

a catered life
03-29-2006, 10:46 AM
mine...
ouch sorry to hear the news..i hope it wasnt a onesided thing but more of a mutal decision

MagicMtnDan
03-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Congratulations! (No matter whose "fault" it was, it takes two to make it work and only one to eff it up). You're better off being single until you're convinced you gotta have her in your life forever.
Time to get drunk and hit the strip clubs!
http://www.oclove.com/Flavor/April2004.jpg

phebus
03-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Cameron, sorry to hear that. You two seemed "right". Relationship ended, or wedding postponed?

SDLifesaver
03-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Exactly what Phebus said.

Tom Brown
03-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Mine too. :(
Hooli's on his way over with some heroin and we're going to get fukked up.

Jyruiz
03-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Sucks bro, but better to do it now then go thru a divorce later.

hoolign
03-29-2006, 11:22 AM
You read the E-mail wrong.. I wrote "I'm sending you a WonderWoman blow up doll, I know she's your favorite Heroine" Jezuz H ..brown get some help! No :rolleyes: wonder the bitch dumped you !

OGShocker
03-29-2006, 11:29 AM
You read the E-mail wrong.. I wrote "I'm sending you a WonderWoman blow up doll, I know she's your favorite Heroine" Jezuz H ..brown get some help! No :rolleyes: wonder the bitch dumped you !
That's what friends are for. Nice soft shoulder, Hooli!

Tom Brown
03-29-2006, 11:33 AM
Hooli is better at consoling when he's drunk.
Hang in there, Throttle. Since I'm not there to buy you a beer, I'll just send my best wishes.
If you PM me your address, I'll also send you a Wonder Woman blow up doll. Those golden knobs still get the job done. :cool:

hoolign
03-29-2006, 11:40 AM
Hooli is better at consoling when he's drunk.
Hang in there, Throttle. Since I'm not there to buy you a beer, I'll just send my best wishes.
If you PM me your address, I'll also send you a Wonder Woman blow up doll. Those golden knobs still get the job done. :cool:
My next 9997 posts are not going to be of a compassionate nature..as in the past.
Throttle... that sux dude ! Good time to get to the rip o rama and get into pale of jack!

hoolign
03-29-2006, 11:46 AM
That's what friends are for. Nice soft shoulder, Hooli!
Tom gets married every Friday night down at Walts feeds, fertalizers and Suds... every Sunday it's the same story.." Hooil... why?? why ?? why did she leave me here all alone I searched the world over and thought I found true love ..she met another and PFFFT she was gone" :rollside:

OGShocker
03-29-2006, 11:49 AM
Tom gets married every Friday night down at Walts feeds, fertalizers and Suds... every Sunday it's the same story.." Hooil... why?? why ?? why did she leave me here all alone I searched the world over and thought I found true love ..she met another and PFFFT she was gone" :rollside:
Sheep are a fickle breed.. :crossx:

bunny 166
03-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Sorry Cam :frown: ....See you this weekend.

phebus
03-29-2006, 12:06 PM
I hope it wasn't because you found out she was carrying Boozer's child, and out smoking and boozing it up on the both of you? :)
Hows that for a little firehouse compassion. You know I'm kidding, and want the best for you bro.

WYRD
03-29-2006, 12:09 PM
Congratulations! (No matter whose "fault" it was, it takes two to make it work and only one to eff it up). You're better off being single until you're convinced you gotta have her in your life forever.
Time to get drunk and hit the strip clubs!
http://www.oclove.com/Flavor/April2004.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/shot.gif
It's moments like these when I LOVE being single :idea: :crossx:
There is light on the other side of the tunnel you will see. :idea:

Throttle
03-29-2006, 12:13 PM
good stuff here, you guys are funny... it was mutual... but still hurts... see ya this weekend in havi...

OGShocker
03-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Uh, Shane? That would be the train!

WYRD
03-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Uh, Shane? That would be the train!
Ohhhh Sheit I better get of the tracks then :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
03-29-2006, 12:17 PM
Have her close her mouth :rollside:

Supultlbich
03-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I hope it wasn't because you found out she was carrying Boozer's child, and out smoking and boozing it up on the both of you? :)
Hows that for a little firehouse compassion. You know I'm kidding, and want the best for you bro.
That is good stuff Rick!!!!!! Hey Cameron, we are leaving friday morning for Havi, let me know what you here on that house.
You made the right choice for yourself bro, and that is all that matters.
Sean

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Shane,
You are single??

OGShocker
03-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Shane,
You are single??
Where have you been?

lucky
03-29-2006, 01:07 PM
the BEST day in a mans life is the day he Marry's his love , the happiest is the day the divorce is finial

WYRD
03-29-2006, 01:13 PM
the BEST day in a mans life is the day he Marry's his love , the happiest is the day the divorce is finial
Spoken (or typed) to perfection!
Kenny, yes we called it quits a little more than a month ago. I am back in the sea almost forgot how to swim though :idea: :p
You gonna make the Elim Regatta this year?

hoolign
03-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Kenny, yes we called it quits a little more than a month ago. I am back in the sea almost forgot how to swim though :idea: :p
BREAST STROKE ! :rolleyes:

WYRD
03-29-2006, 01:38 PM
BREAST STROKE ! :rolleyes:
So thats what there for :idea:

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Dont know to say sorry or congrats but i guess everything happens 4 a reason i think... Good luck man and keep your head up guy... Its so bad being single ;)

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Where have you been?
OG,
I am always here, mostly just lurking :crossx:
I am addicted like the rest of you, but just sit back and enjoy.

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry to hear this Shane.
I most likely will be at the Eliminator Reg.

WYRD
03-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Sorry to hear this Shane.
I most likely will be at the Eliminator Reg.
Sweet I am going too. Now I have 3 boats to ride on :idea:

Beer-30
03-29-2006, 02:37 PM
good stuff here, you guys are funny... it was mutual... but still hurts... see ya this weekend in havi...
That sucks. I always take it for granted that I married the last one first. As it was said, it is still better to find out now than later. This way, you STILL HAVE THE BOAT.

Throttle
03-29-2006, 02:46 PM
That sucks. I always take it for granted that I married the last one first. As it was said, it is still better to find out now than later. This way, you STILL HAVE THE BOAT.
yep, better now! I just can not wait to see how many peeps I piss off while I am launchin the boat by myself. :cry:

WYRD
03-29-2006, 02:48 PM
yep, better now! I just can not wait to see how many peeps I piss off while I am launchin the boat by myself. :cry:
Or be like Jay and take a different hottie with you each time :cool:

Ivan Dan
03-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Thats what friends/boat biatches are for!

OGShocker
03-29-2006, 03:10 PM
OG,
I am always here, mostly just lurking :crossx:
I am addicted like the rest of you, but just sit back and enjoy.
It was really good seeing you last weekend! I still can't believe you missed the whole "Shane's an ______"! thread...:D

WYRD
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
It was really good seeing you last weekend! I still can't believe you missed the whole "Shane's an ______"! thread...:D
isnt that EVERY thread :idea:

Throttle
03-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Or be like Jay and take a different hottie with you each time :cool:
and this helps me at the launch ramp, how? oh, eye candy for everyone to forget how pissed they are at me for leaving my truck on the ramp while I tie my boat to a dock.... god idea! :idea:

WYRD
03-29-2006, 03:20 PM
and this helps me at the launch ramp, how? oh, eye candy for everyone to forget how pissed they are at me for leaving my truck on the ramp while I tie my boat to a dock.... god idea! :idea:
:D :D

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 03:48 PM
I have been putting my 28 Eliminator in the water alone since I have owned it.
Both Windsor and the Marina. Never a problem, usually quicker than most teams. :crossx:

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Great seeing you again also.
I am going to read that whole Shane thread right now...LOL :crossx:

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Way behind Kenny. Here it is: http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110063&page=1&pp=20
Tom,
This is the link to this thread. Do you have the other one?

Miss Perfect
03-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Sorry to hear this Cam, but better to find out now then wait until after you are married.

phebus
03-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Both Windsor and the Marina. Never a problem, usually quicker than most teams. :crossx:
Just launch early, so you don't have to walk a long ways in the parking lot, and you can tie up at the dock. And, likewise pull out late, and all is good :)

little rowe boat
03-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Your a firefighter, you will have the guys from the firehouse to help you out on the launch ramp and pitch in for fuel.

TRIMM MANN
03-29-2006, 04:03 PM
Just launch early, so you don't have to walk a long ways in the parking lot, and you can tie up at the dock. And, likewise pull out late, and all is good :)
Yes, the walk does suck. And if it is real full you have to go to overflow at Windsor 4. I have never done that......How the heck would you get back?

Throttle
03-29-2006, 04:58 PM
I have been doin it solo too forever, however everyone gets so uptight and in a hurry...
f' em, they can wait their turn... or help move my truck up the ramp for me...

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:01 PM
yep , sounds like nothin is really gonna b any different...

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Sorry to hear this Cam, but better to find out now then wait until after you are married.
hey stranger... where u been?

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Your a firefighter, you will have the guys from the firehouse to help you out on the launch ramp and pitch in for fuel.
I am not sure I want to take those morons... they will f*#! up my boat!

havaduner
03-29-2006, 05:07 PM
I have been doin it solo too forever, however everyone gets so uptight and in a hurry...
f' em, they can wait their turn... or help move my truck up the ramp for me...
Cameron, we all know you've been doin it solo,,,, but we werent talking about your sex life :p
As far as the truck on the ramp, I'll help you move it..... with my truck!

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Cameron, we all know you've been doin it solo,,,, but we werent talking about your sex life :p
As far as the truck on the ramp, I'll help you move it..... with my truck!
how you gonna get that thing across the lake to help me?

havaduner
03-29-2006, 05:10 PM
how you gonna get that thing across the lake to help me?
My super secret personal bridge... only I can see it.....

Havasu1986
03-29-2006, 05:11 PM
yep, better now! I just can not wait to see how many peeps I piss off while I am launchin the boat by myself. :cry:I'm in the same boat, I mean situation. Wife moved out 6 months ago and left me in this 4 bedroom house. Just me and the dogs and a refer full of beer. I'll tell you what I will launch you ,then you launch me. Problem solved.

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:11 PM
My super secret personal bridge... only I can see it.....
low rider chevy's dont float!

havaduner
03-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Knock that low rider S@#T off, peeps on the boards may think I'm an illegal!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
03-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Cam,
I am so sorry to hear this. :cry:
We will be in Havi this weekend, give us a call if you want launch help. :)
Dia

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Knock that low rider S@#T off, peeps on the boards may think I'm an illegal!!!!
lmfao!

havaduner
03-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Cam, you never answered my earlier question, are we getting together next Friday, call me early next week. We need to look at calenders. I just found out I may be doing a bunch of weekends this summer sans family.

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Cam, you never answered my earlier question, are we getting together next Friday, call me early next week. We need to look at calenders. I just found out I may be doing a bunch of weekends this summer sans family.
friday sounds good, i will have the little guy so plannin on just chillin at da show... i guess. that will keep from me from drinkin too :rollside:
drinkin too much i mean... :rollside:

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Cam,
I am so sorry to hear this. :cry:
We will be in Havi this weekend, give us a call if you want launch help. :)
Dia
phebus called me out... he knows i generally launch early and if i even take it out at night i stay away from the crowded times... thank you... michele is gonna show me a few homes that morning so i may not be getting out too early but i will make it work. i will look forward to seeing ya on da water... be sure to stop me if i dont c you guys!

Debbolas
03-29-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm sorry you're not getting married....the river will make it all better, go to the river..........
TOM
Get the monkey OFF your back :rolleyes:
lol
;)

havaduner
03-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Cool, we'll talk next week, figure out when everyone can hook up.

Throttle
03-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Cool, we'll talk next week, figure out when everyone can hook up.
anytyme...
hey, welcome to the club... lookslikeshiat2 :rollside:

Beer-30
03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
low rider chevy's dont float!
:D :D :D :D :D :D I resemble that remark!

Throttle
03-29-2006, 09:15 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D I resemble that remark!
havaduner got one of those chevy versions of the f650. low bed... haha

SnakeWrench
03-29-2006, 09:30 PM
T-boy. It's all good. Ya know? It'll all be good and lif3e holds yet another adventure for you son. You know where i am Bro. Charmer sends her love. She want to get together soon. She wants her panties back.

Throttle
03-29-2006, 09:33 PM
T-boy. It's all good. Ya know? It'll all be good and lif3e holds yet another adventure for you son. You know where i am Bro. Charmer sends her love. She want to get together soon. She wants her panties back.
they are hangin over the head rest in the back seat...

blackcloud75
03-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Sitting right next to ya' in a similiar situation.......keep your chin up!!!!
Maybe I will see ya' out there this weekend??????

Throttle
03-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Sitting right next to ya' in a similiar situation.......keep your chin up!!!!
Maybe I will see ya' out there this weekend??????
uh oh, noooooo.
hang in there bro, you know where to find me... I will have a cold one for ya!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Sweet I am going too. Now I have 3 boats to ride on :idea:
You have 3 Eliminators damn your the man. Hey if the best of times aint good enough for you Ill make you walk the plank. :mad:

jojoteez
03-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Sorry to hear that...it's going to hurt for awhile before it starts to get better for ya. Hold your head up but don't be too hard on yourself if you have a bad day.
~take care! :wink:

WYRD
03-31-2006, 08:16 AM
You have 3 Eliminators damn your the man. Hey if the best of times aint good enough for you Ill make you walk the plank. :mad:
Easy there "Best of Times" is my #1 girl you know that :p