PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Horse campground

1stepcloser
03-10-2004, 09:25 AM
I need some opinions on the place. I'm considering staying there for the summer.
Seems like it has been cleaned up quite a bit in the past couple of years...
I'm wondering about security and stuff like that.

OGShocker
03-10-2004, 09:31 AM
I have never stayed there. I just felt like I should answer a fellow flat lander;)

NOTALENT
03-10-2004, 09:34 AM
well lets just say...If u have and are bringing the family...Dont stay there!!
But if its just u and the bro's...Rock On!!!
Tends to get a bit crazy as most of the guys here can tell u!!
I always go there and it gets loud

1stepcloser
03-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Well, much obliged, neighbor,
I'm between Mountain and Euclid, south of Riverside. :)

Back To Havasu
03-10-2004, 09:38 AM
Crazy Horse seems like the party campground in town. If you like that scene, you will be fine. As for theft, it seems a lot of it is crimes of opportunity. I have friends that have had stuff stolen from all over town. Keep your stuff in sight or locked up, and probably the thief will snatch from the next person. BTW...I haven't camped there lately, but have friends and relatives who do. Just an opinion.:cool:

OGShocker
03-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
Well, much obliged, neighbor,
I'm between Mountain and Euclid, south of Riverside. :)
Near Roswell and Francis. 900 feet from Pomona:D

XTRM22
03-10-2004, 12:45 PM
During SpringBreak, or any of the 3 "big weekends" Crazy Horse can be a little off the hook, but where in Havasu isn't on the big weekends? I used to leave my motorhome at HavasuCigs house in Havsu all summer, then I'd stay in it at Crazy Horse. We don't do that since we bought a house in Havasu, but I kinda miss staying at Crazy Horse. Security can be a little strict, but nothing like the gestopo over at the Islander. It was always just me and my wife at Crazy Horse, but we never had any problems with theft, or late loed noisy people around us, and believe me I don't have the temperment to put up with much crap from people around me. I recomend Crazy Horse to all of my boating, RVing friends. PM me if you want details
Chuck:)