PDA

View Full Version : Wind Damage!

Scream
03-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Damn, the wind was fierce last night. I only found one Palm frond in my pool and one piece of patio furniture, but my neighbors back yard looks like a terrorist act took place there.

Mike67rs
03-11-2004, 09:24 AM
I posted this a couple of weeks ago...Looks like it is that time again...
With all the news on TV lately about the sub zero weather and snow that the east coast and upstate NY areas are experiencing, we shouldn't forget that Southern California has it's share of devastating weather also. There is a photo attached illustrating the excessive damage caused to a home from a wind storm that passed through the Inland Valley a couple of days ago. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take life for granted!!!

fourspeednup
03-11-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Mike67rs
I posted this a couple of weeks ago...Looks like it is that time again...
With all the news on TV lately about the sub zero weather and snow that the east coast and upstate NY areas are experiencing, we shouldn't forget that Southern California has it's share of devastating weather also. There is a photo attached illustrating the excessive damage caused to a home from a wind storm that passed through the Inland Valley a couple of days ago. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take life for granted!!!
And to think......nobody was killed!;)

repo man
03-11-2004, 10:36 AM
i'm gonna have to call hazmat to clean up the dust:D

Scream
03-11-2004, 01:56 PM
LMAO! Boy oh boy, when we have severe weather, we mean it!

blown428fe
03-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Mike67rs- You could have major structual damage under the deck where that chair was blown over with such wicked force. Have it inspected.

Scream
03-11-2004, 03:17 PM
I just got a call from FEMA, they're all over it.