PDA

View Full Version : redneckgirl

mike37
03-14-2004, 06:22 PM
how was the lake to day ????

redneckgirl
03-14-2004, 06:42 PM
It was awesome!!! We got out about 10AM and just got home... there were several performance customs on the lake today!!! We put about 5 hours on the boat, we hit 21 hours so it is time to take the boat to Shockwave for its checkup... We cruised up the narrow to the river channel, it was cool you could see bottom and the fish were swimming around like crazy, the kids loved it. On our way out we helped a fishing boat, he needed a jump start. Tablas Creek was awesome we hung out and swam it felt like it was 85+. I think Boat030 was there in a purple & white cat... at least it looked like his truck pulling the trailer...If I knew you were in the cat we would have come over to say HI!!!! Mike you missed out, I am a lobster tonight.... It sure felt close to summer, can't wait!!!
Boat030 if you were in the cat did you see us??? What power and make is the cat??? That Nordic Heat was pretty fast also what power does it have... We are the slow baby of the custom boats our top speed is on a good day just about 70!!!!
Off to dinner at AJ's will check back later.
RNG

mike37
03-14-2004, 06:49 PM
sounds like a great day wish I could be out there
the boat is ready to go but we dont have the time yet
if your hiting 70mph you can keep up with me I dont run
over 75
any trash in the water?

Kilrtoy
03-14-2004, 06:49 PM
There is no closer boat shops.
Don't get me wrong Shockwave will take care of you BUT DAMN that is a long drive....

mike37
03-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
There is no closer boat shops.
Don't get me wrong Shockwave will take care of you BUT DAMN that is a long drive....
the boat doc in templeton is a cert merc mecanic
if you want to shorten up the drive for servis

redneckgirl
03-14-2004, 08:51 PM
I know what you mean, it is a 5-6 hour drive depending on traffic to Shockwave. But we have a small spider web crack on the back of the top mold step... Barry says it is from popping it out of the mold, alot of the step skiers do it, no problem to take care of :) :)
So we prefer to take it now rather than later. Believe me we hate pulling it through the So Cal traffic, it makes us really nervous. Let us know when you (Mike37 &/or Kilrtoy) are going to be out we would love to meet you. Kilrtoy are you going to the Shockwave Regatta? We are planning on the long trip. Mike if you are going to be out while our boat is in Corona we actually have two boats, we can always take out our old 71 Glaston, I am sure if you saw it you would recongnize it as we have had it for 20 years on Naci. It is in great shape, but nothing like the Shockwave... :D :D
RNG

mike37
03-14-2004, 09:34 PM
redneckgirl
how long have you lived in atascadero
I have a lot of friends from there and my wife was born there
you probably went to the drive in in templton
that was the good old days

redneckgirl
03-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Mike37
I have actually only lived here (SLO County) since 1986. I moved here to SLO in 86 and went to Cal Poly, which is where I met my husband Doug... We got married in 1990. I graduated from CP with a Ag Business Degree in 1988. Doug has lived here Atascadero since 1977. We have lived in Atascadero since we got married. I love the north county weather... I grew up on a ranch in nor cal (Live Oak) it is at the base of the Sutter Buttes, my family is still there, I love that area but it doesn't compare to the CC. How long have you been around?? Did your wife go to AHS, my husband graduated in 1981...did they go to school together???
RNG

redneckgirl
03-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey I just checked out your profile, my bithday is October 8, 1966... what a small world... Hope to me you and your family at the lake soon. :D :D :D
RNG

mike37
03-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Hey I just checked out your profile, my bithday is October 8, 1966... what a small world... Hope to me you and your family at the lake soon. :D :D :D
RNG
hey thats cool we will be out to the lake soon
and yes my wife went to ATH she would have graduated in 1984
I think I will ask her
did your husband party in the river bed we would hav big bon fires and lots of beer party all night we all drove 4x4

mike37
03-14-2004, 10:19 PM
do you have pics of your Glastron
thoes are good boats
dam I cant wait to get out on the water

redneckgirl
03-14-2004, 10:20 PM
probably not he had a 1966 Mustang those days, actually we had it till 1993 when we were expecting our first child (boy) he turned 10 on friday... I was the one with a 4x4 pickup "redneckgirl" I graduated form Live Oak high in 1984 (again Nor Cal) Hope to meet you soon... Off to bed with my lobster legs... sorry you missed this weekend. We will probably take the boat to Shockwave next weekend. Do you run 75 GPS or Speedo?? we probably only get GPS70 with little fuel (we hold 50G) and light cargo... But still love the SWSS no mater how fast it funs, our Glastron is about 35 max... the SW is a hole new world for us... but love all good customs. I have never rode in a cat will you take us for a ride one of these days??? :D :D :cool:
RNG (Shelley)

Kilrtoy
03-14-2004, 10:22 PM
We are planning on it.
the kids are bugging us about going to the river and since that is a family affair, we can kill two birds with one stone.
we will be in havasu over the fourth and the first weekend of june

redneckgirl
03-14-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
We are planning on it.
the kids are bugging us about going to the river and since that is a family affair, we can kill two birds with one stone.
we will be in havasu over the fourth and the first weekend of june We will be there... what age are your kids?? Ours are 7 girl & 10 boy... See you at the Regatta :D :D
RNG

mike37
03-14-2004, 10:28 PM
probably not he had a 1966 Mustang those days, actually we had it till 1993 when we were expecting our first child (boy) hie turned 10 on friday... I was the one with a 4x4 pickup "redneckgirl" I graducated form Live Oak high in 1984 (again Nor Cal) Hope to meet you soon... Of to bed with my lobster legs... sorry you missed this weekend. We will probably take the boat to Shockwave next weekend. Do you run 75 GPS or Speedo?? we probably only get GPS70 with little fuel (we hold 50G) and light cargo... But still love the SWSS no mater how fast it funs, our Glstron is about 35 max... the SW is a hole new world for us... but love all good customs. I have never rode in a cat wiil you take us for a ride one of these days??? :D :D :cool:
RNG (Shelley)
yes we ran gps speed 74.5 but I want more speed
I would be happy to take you for a ride
you have a very nice boat 70mph is pritty fast
if you want a ride in a fast boat talk to boat030
im going to bed to good night

boat030
03-15-2004, 07:46 AM
RNG, yes that was me in the white and purple cat, I saw your boat but I wasn't sure it was you. The cat is a Hawaiian, it's out of the warlock mold and it has a blown 540" chevy. How about that Nordic that thing hauled ass I think it had a mercruiser 496 with a whipple but I'm not positive, I don't know them very well in fact that was the first time i have seen there boat.
Las tablas was beautifull I could not beleive how nice the weather was I definately have more motivation to get my boat back together now.

redneckgirl
03-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the info :D We will probaly miss the next two weekends on the lake, taking and picking the boat up from Shockwave. Can't wait for summer :D :D :D
RNG

mike37
03-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by boat030
RNG, yes that was me in the white and purple cat, I saw your boat but I wasn't sure it was you. The cat is a Hawaiian, it's out of the warlock mold and it has a blown 540" chevy. How about that Nordic that thing hauled ass I think it had a mercruiser 496 with a whipple but I'm not positive, I don't know them very well in fact that was the first time i have seen there boat.
Las tablas was beautifull I could not beleive how nice the weather was I definately have more motivation to get my boat back together now.
mike you havent got your boat fixt yet:confused:

redneckgirl
03-15-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by mike37
do you have pics of your Glastron
thoes are good boats
dam I cant wait to get out on the water
Mike37
Here is a picture of our Glastron, it is a great boat just not a Shockwave!!!! There was some sticks in the water, not as bad as last weekend, it is more spread out now.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405DCP_00081-med.jpg
RNG

redneckgirl
03-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Mike37
I sent you a pm this moring but with the problem you probably didn't get it. It was just a picture of the Glastron, not sure if you saw it on the thread. It is a 1971 with a Volvo Straight 4, 120HP, it has been in the family since it was new. It has always been a very reliable boat. We will be selling it soon, we already have a couple of interested people. The Shockwave can't go for a couple of weeks so we will probably go to the lake this weekend if the weather holds out.
:D :D
RNG

mike37
03-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Mike37
I sent you a pm this moring but with the problem you probably didn't get it. It was just a picture of the Glastron, not sure if you saw it on the thread. It is a 1971 with a Volvo Straight 4, 120HP, it has been in the family since it was new. It has always been a very reliable boat. We will be selling it soon, we already have a couple of interested people. The Shockwave can't go for a couple of weeks so we will probably go to the lake this weekend if the weather holds out.
:D :D
RNG
RNG
I dident get a pm
I have seen that boat at the lake befor
its prity cleen
I may even have some pics of you in the narrows
Ill have to look over my photos and see if I have soom of you toples :D :D

redneckgirl
03-16-2004, 08:52 PM
You won't find any topless picts of me!!! :D :D
RNG