PDA

View Full Version : Duramax...edgejuice

TOBTEK
03-14-2004, 09:04 PM
OK, I have been wanting to try one of these on our new HD2500 (edgejuice computer with Attitude monitor) ...was just givin one as a gift (wanted to buy from STV Keith...but free is better) All I can say about it is....IF you have a Duramax truck, GET ON THE PHONE WITH KEITH TOMORROW AND GET ONE! It is frickin incredible....PERIOD! The truck is now like a race car. It pulls so hard you can fill the springs in the seat compressing. If you roll the gas on, It will fry the tires (33" mudders) threw third gear. I have never been so impressed with any bolt on product ever! I think I will be using alot of gas and brakes...:)

Jordy
03-15-2004, 07:41 AM
My tires went away really quickly once I got mine hooked up. Put it on in early December, new tires by the end of January. ;)

TOBTEK
03-15-2004, 07:53 AM
how about torque converter?......dont know if it was the T/C or the brakes last night....but something was smelled toated....scary.
JP...do you have the "hot" juice or std?

Jordy
03-15-2004, 08:05 AM
Just the standard box. I figure it's enough and I didn't have to sign the waiver.
On a different note, the one thing that I would recomend is dropping the oil out of your tranny and refilling it with Transynd which is the Allison synthetic. It's a little more jingle than regular dino oil, but you don't have to worry about it for 80,000 miles minimum. Good stuff.

TOBTEK
03-15-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Just the standard box. I figure it's enough and I didn't have to sign the waiver.
On a different note, the one thing that I would recomend is dropping the oil out of your tranny and refilling it with Transynd which is the Allison synthetic. It's a little more jingle than regular dino oil, but you don't have to worry about it for 80,000 miles minimum. Good stuff.
interesting....thanks for the tip. have you done the exhuast or intake yet? everything I have read on edge's forum website is saying that the EGT's didnt really drop with the EX system. I wouldnt want to spend upwards of 600 dollars just to make some more noise. The intake makes sense to me though.

Jordy
03-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Intake: K&N FIPK kit with the new intake tube.
Exhaust: Gibson stainless swept side with a big ass chrome tip. It'll blow kids off the sidewalk. Sounds pretty killer too. :D

STV_Keith
03-15-2004, 08:59 AM
We typically see about a 200* drop in EGT with exhaust. Ask PartyCat...he has all of it.
Toby, I know it had to be the brakes...the T/C Clutch is wet, so you'd never smell it.
The "HOT" box isn't really available anymore, plus with an Attitude, you get that extra level - what the old HOT box was setup for anyway.

UnionJack
03-15-2004, 04:16 PM
I have 40's on my truck and it is just crazy, I love pullin on people with it.

Lightning
03-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Keith,
What's the cost?? I know Wes has one on his truck and I have ridden in it - incredible with the juice.

HighRoller
03-15-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm thinkin you smeeled melting rubber!!

TOBTEK
03-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Keith,
What's the cost?? I know Wes has one on his truck and I have ridden in it - incredible with the juice.
lightning....the complete kit costs just under 800.00...and its worth twice that! drilling and taping the EX manafold was a real treat:rolleyes: other than that ...a piece o cake. treat yourself, you will have wished you had bought it a long time ago.....ITS THAT COOL!

Rubths
03-16-2004, 02:38 PM
STV_Keith I have a question for you. I am buying a new 04 excursion with the 6.0 liter and was thinking about going with your chip but dont want to void the warranty on a new truck, By installing an Edge Juice Box do I void any parts of the warranty???

Jrocket
03-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Rubths
By installing an Edge Juice Box do I void any parts of the warranty???
Yes the motor,and in most cases the trans.If the dealer is pushy they will void any powertrain warranty issues.But on the good side,it will run like mean machine with the box!

Rubths
03-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Thats not the news I wanted to hear:( I have a TTS chip in my current excursion diesel and have never been hasled but theres always a first time, Im not going to lift the new one just juice it up a bit:D

Danhercules
03-16-2004, 03:02 PM
If ya want more info on the Chevy diesels, go to The Diesel Page. (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php)
They have some great info there.

STV_Keith
03-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Rubths - technically, yes, it would void your warranty. If you remove it prior to going in for service, it would be VERY difficult for them to notice/prove that anything had ever been done, given that it uses all stock harnesses to connect to the truck.

OutCole'd
03-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Jordan, does the Allison have a drain plug for the trans, or do you need to drop the pan to drain the fluid?

UnionJack
03-19-2004, 09:06 AM
I got mine for $750 shipped to my front door from cons performance, you can find him on ebay, and call the number... he will hook you up.

STV_Keith
03-19-2004, 11:20 AM
UJ, I can beat that. :)

Party Cat
03-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Jordan, does the Allison have a drain plug for the trans, or do you need to drop the pan to drain the fluid?
My '04 factory pan has a plug.....but as soon as I swap the fluid to Transynd (thanks Jordy) I'll have a Mag Hytec deep pan on it as well

BoatFloating
03-20-2004, 09:53 AM
I also havee the Edge Juice. It plain hauls the mail..... Don't worry about warranty it unplugs in seconds. So before you take it in just unplug it and your good. Say you have a major problem and need to take it to dealer for warranty, make sure you remove velcro that holds the Edge computer also. My buddy is a service writer for Chevy and he told me that's the first thing they look for with a raised truck and Pyro and Boost gauges. So just do yourself a favor and remove it.

Jrocket
03-20-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by STV_Keith
UJ, I can beat that. :)
How about $650. ?

jm2drvr
03-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey Tob,
is that the one you can adjust the settings from 1-9 right from the inside of your truck...I rode in one of our customers trucks on Friday, and I was completely blown away on the power this thing had. It also had the exhaust temp and a bunch of other settings on it, but didn't catch the name of it. The guy said it was about $1200 bucks.

BoatFloating
03-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by jm2drvr
Hey Tob,
is that the one you can adjust the settings from 1-9 right from the inside of your truck...I rode in one of our customers trucks on Friday, and I was completely blown away on the power this thing had. It also had the exhaust temp and a bunch of other settings on it, but didn't catch the name of it. The guy said it was about $1200 bucks.
The one you are describing is the Edge Juice with attitude.
http://www.edgeproductsinc.com/images/chevy_juice_attitude_boxes.gif

Jordy
03-20-2004, 11:55 PM
The Attitude only goes from 0-5. 0 being stock. 5 being hang on speed. :D

STV_Keith
03-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Jrocket
How about $650. ?
PM me and we can talk.

Jrocket
03-21-2004, 01:51 PM
OK I will

TOBTEK
03-21-2004, 05:23 PM
SO, Im talking with Kab about the computers, and he's telling me the guy that put his in (ELIMINATOR MOTORSPORTS in Santee)told him IF the truck just cranks and DOES NOT start.....:eek: take the key out, and wait till the computers turn themselves off....then try again. Im thinking what a piece of 2003 old school junk ( I have a 04;) ) And sure enough....friday night, take wife to dinner and drive the truck to show her HOW COOL this juice is......frickin thing wouldnt start! Took the key out, let it reset....and then it did........Whats the dealio with this? Do I need to call the Factory? Seems to be alot of this??????

Jrocket
03-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
SO, Im talking with Kab about the computers, and he's telling me the guy that put his in (ELIMINATOR MOTORSPORTS in Santee)told him IF the truck just cranks and DOES NOT start.....:eek: take the key out, and wait till the computers turn themselves off....then try again. Im thinking what a piece of 2003 old school junk ( I have a 04;) ) And sure enough....friday night, take wife to dinner and drive the truck to show her HOW COOL this juice is......frickin thing wouldnt start! Took the key out, let it reset....and then it did........Whats the dealio with this? Do I need to call the Factory? Seems to be alot of this??????
Let me guess!Tob will be buying ANOTHER new truck now!:D

Little Wood Boat
03-21-2004, 08:17 PM
When you guys are replacing the exhaust systems on the Duramax what is getting replaced? Is that a Cat. and a muffler replacement? Are Cats. even used on diesels?

TOBTEK
03-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Let me guess!Tob will be buying ANOTHER new truck now!:D
ALREADY DID TODAY! gas tank was empty....so I bought a new truck:eek: kidding...This is the first truck I have liked in a long time. Now the BLACK BMW has to go! I HATE BLACK CARS...Whata pain in the butt! Im thinking She needs a SILVER 4.8is X5;)

Jordy
03-22-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Little Wood Boat
When you guys are replacing the exhaust systems on the Duramax what is getting replaced? Is that a Cat. and a muffler replacement? Are Cats. even used on diesels?
Depends on the truck. The pre-LLY duramax didn't have a cat, at least not either of the two I have in AZ. Cali might be a different story though. The LLY equipped models are supposed to have a cat.
At any rate, the exhaust I did on my '02 replaced from about a foot in front of the stock muffler back. Used the stock down pipe (which would be a biatch to try and get in and change, especially for the gains you'd see from changing it).
As far as cats on diesels, my '94 6.5 had one. After 75K miles or so, they start plugging up due to the particulate content of burned diesel. The back pressure will increase and you'll ultimately end up blowing oil seals out of the turbo. Mine failed emissions once, so I ended up pulling the cat off, hollowing it out and putting it back on. It coughed a big cloud of crap out the exhaust when it first fired up and then ran better than it ever had and sailed through emissions.

TOBTEK
03-22-2004, 07:06 PM
Depends on the truck. The pre-LLY duramax didn't have a cat, at least not either of the two I have in AZ. Cali might be a different story though. The LLY equipped models are supposed to have a cat.
At any rate, the exhaust I did on my '02 replaced from about a foot in front of the stock muffler back. Used the stock down pipe (which would be a biatch to try and get in and change, especially for the gains you'd see from changing it).
As far as cats on diesels, my '94 6.5 had one. After 75K miles or so, they start plugging up due to the particulate content of burned diesel. The back pressure will increase and you'll ultimately end up blowing oil seals out of the turbo. Mine failed emissions once, so I ended up pulling the cat off, hollowing it out and putting it back on. It coughed a big cloud of crap out the exhaust when it first fired up and then ran better than it ever had and sailed through emissions.
HEY JP.....truck didnt start twice today, then the ckeck engine light came on later.....after it sat for awhile......light didnt re-appear. Its a hit and miss issue. Went to the EDGE PRODUCTS web site and read through the forum's there. People that are having this problem found a loose connection at the bus connections....mine are tight! Have any ideas???????

Jordy
03-22-2004, 07:11 PM
HEY JP.....truck didnt start twice today, then the ckeck engine light came on later.....after it sat for awhile......light didnt re-appear. Its a hit and miss issue. Went to the EDGE PRODUCTS web site and read through the forum's there. People that are having this problem found a loose connection at the bus connections....mine are tight! Have any ideas???????
That's wierd. I haven't had any problems with mine (knocking on wood right now). I'd give Edge tech support a call. They're really helpful over the phone. They can give you some ideas of what to do, where to look, etc. I know a guy who bought one from me a while back had some kind of issue (similar to what you're experiencing) and they took care of it quick, fast an in a hurry. The next time it happens, you might try and unplug the Attitude and see if that solves the problem. It will narrow down the areas to look anyway. If the problem goes away, blame your attitude. If not, it would be in your juice. :D

matt1
03-27-2004, 11:47 PM
Do they only make these for the duramax or is there something for the gas burners.

PerfectionDtail
03-31-2004, 08:53 AM
Is there a good programmer out for the LLY motor yet. I just got my Duramx 5 days ago. Want something now!!!

Jordy
03-31-2004, 09:29 AM
Last I heard they are working diligently on the Edge/Attitude for the LLY. ;)

jenndon
04-05-2004, 01:08 PM
What the differance between the Edge and the Banks six gun?
I have a hypercrap programmer and can't wait to do a burnout on it. Does the edge correct the spedo? I have 37's going to 40's. Does it blow alot of smoke like my hypercrap? what stage is the best for towing? does it do anything with the tranny?
Thanks

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Hey Jordy,
They have smog test for Diesels in AZ? Shit I better stay in Cali:D . What is the scoop on that? Cali has no Diesel smog laws--yet.
OL

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Keith, any news on the Edge/Attitude for the Cummins? Should be out by now, its been forever.
Thanks,
OL

Jordy
04-06-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Old Lavey
Hey Jordy,
They have smog test for Diesels in AZ? Shit I better stay in Cali:D . What is the scoop on that? Cali has no Diesel smog laws--yet.
OL
If you register in Maricopa county, yes there is a smog test and it's $25.00 per year and it has to be done every year. Non diesels can register for two years at a time and have the emissions done every other year and it's still like $12.00 (screwing the diesel guys again). Back to the test, basically it's an opacity test based upon snap acceleration. That is, how much black smoke ya blow when you hammer the throttle to the floor and then run it up against the governer for 20 seconds or so.

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 07:38 AM
If you register in Maricopa county, yes there is a smog test and it's $25.00 per year and it has to be done every year. Non diesels can register for two years at a time and have the emissions done every other year and it's still like $12.00 (screwing the diesel guys again). Back to the test, basically it's an opacity test based upon snap acceleration. That is, how much black smoke ya blow when you hammer the throttle to the floor and then run it up against the governer for 20 seconds or so.
That sucks. Well I guess you have to take the Power Module off before you go in or can you just set it to "zero" and pass?
OL

TOBTEK
04-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by jenndon
What the differance between the Edge and the Banks six gun?
I have a hypercrap programmer and can't wait to do a burnout on it. Does the edge correct the spedo? I have 37's going to 40's. Does it blow alot of smoke like my hypercrap? what stage is the best for towing? does it do anything with the tranny?
Thanks
JENNDON.......you should go to www.edgeproducts.com and check out their forum as well, lots of good info on it. This computer is completely different then the Hypertech. With the in-cab Attutite monitor, pretty much everything as far as settings can be changed on the fly in seconds. Like you mentioned smoking.....you can change the "low speed fueling" which will change the low speed responce alot. You have a choice between setting 1 being the lowest to 5 being the most responsive. At level 5 (which I used to allways run in, Ive now gone back to level 3......5 is is just to jerky and touchy) IT will blow a ton of black smoke out the pipe. When the motor temp is up around 185-192 and you have it set at level 5....hold on, its a fricking rocket! I only have 33" tires and it will smoke the tires threw third gear:eek: IT IS THE BEST MONEY I'VE SPENT ON THE NEW D-MAX.....PERIOD!

STV_Keith
04-06-2004, 08:04 AM
It's being tested now OL. :)

STV_Keith
04-06-2004, 08:05 AM
IT IS THE BEST MONEY I'VE SPENT ON THE NEW D-MAX.....PERIOD!
Hey Toby, I thought you said you got it for free? :eek:

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 09:02 AM
It's being tested now OL. :)
Thanks Keith. Great news. Be sure to let me know when it will be ready. Do you know anything about how it will make power? Pressure, timing, duration, all of the above. My main concern was the fuel rail pressure that everyone seems to be talking about on the 6-gun. Don't want to be blowing out fuel rail seals.
Thanks!!!
OL

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Busted:D

Jordy
04-06-2004, 10:03 AM
That sucks. Well I guess you have to take the Power Module off before you go in or can you just set it to "zero" and pass?
OL
Never had to do emissions on it. I haven't had it long enough for one, secondly, it's not registered in Maricopa County. ;) :D

Outnumbered
04-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Never had to do emissions on it. I haven't had it long enough for one, secondly, it's not registered in Maricopa County. ;) :D
OK, now let me ask you this. I was thinking the same thing for insurance purposes. I have relatives in Kingman, Mohave county. But lets say your truck gets stollen from your house in Maricopa county and you say you live in Mohave or Pinal or whatever. Do you think the insurance company is not going to tell you to pound sand and maybe even report you for fraud?
OL

Jordy
04-06-2004, 10:29 AM
OK, now let me ask you this. I was thinking the same thing for insurance purposes. I have relatives in Kingman, Mohave county. But lets say your truck gets stollen from your house in Maricopa county and you say you live in Mohave or Pinal or whatever. Do you think the insurance company is not going to tell you to pound sand and maybe even report you for fraud?
OL
My insurance company sends my bill to my home address. They also cover the home owners insurance as well as my boats. I don't think it would matter where it gets stolen from as long as the policy is paid. There is no fraud involved. My truck is registered to a house in Payson that is the same last name as mine and I'm up there once a month or so. I'm not defrauding anyone.
As far as passing emissions, I would think that if the level was just returned to "0" and the low boost fueling was set to the lowest setting it would breeze through as that is essentially stock. ;)

PHX ATC
04-06-2004, 12:36 PM
My truck is registered to a house in Payson that is the same last name as mine and I'm up there once a month or so. I'm not defrauding anyone.
That happens quite a bit here in lovely AZ.
Not that I would know anything about it.:wink: :D

jenndon
04-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks TOBTEK, I'm going to order it.....is it hard to adjust or do you just play with it to find the right settings

91nordic29
04-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Intake: K&N FIPK kit with the new intake tube.
Exhaust: Gibson stainless swept side with a big ass chrome tip. It'll blow kids off the sidewalk. Sounds pretty killer too. :D
i just started reading this thread and this was my laugh of the week, jordy!!!!:D :D :D

Jordy
04-06-2004, 08:48 PM
That's good. I needed a laugh today as I was leaving a jobsite a little after 6:00 so I roasted the tires into 4th.... lots of billowing white smoke. Made me feel much better after the day I had. :D

STV_Keith
04-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Thanks Keith. Great news. Be sure to let me know when it will be ready. Do you know anything about how it will make power? Pressure, timing, duration, all of the above. My main concern was the fuel rail pressure that everyone seems to be talking about on the 6-gun. Don't want to be blowing out fuel rail seals.
Thanks!!!
OL
Timing/pulsewidth only. Supposedly, the rail pressure box can be stacked, but we haven't tried it yet.

jackpunx
04-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Thats not the news I wanted to hear:( I have a TTS chip in my current excursion diesel and have never been hasled but theres always a first time, Im not going to lift the new one just juice it up a bit:D
Check into the Quadzilla.. its supposed to be undectable.. I have it on my truck.. it kicks ass

TOBTEK
04-08-2004, 05:40 PM
wife bought it for me.........=.......... I really paid for it somewhere down the road!

TOBTEK
04-08-2004, 05:52 PM
EDGE UPDATE.......04-08-2004
COMPLETE FAILURE.........besides the intermittent starting issue, now the monitor is stating that the EGT is allways OVER 2200:eek: and the BACKDOWN % is 100%........so its dead, thats the bad news.......the good news is that the tech support guys at Edge products are pretty cool peep's. Called them a few weeks back about the starting issue. the guy said he knew of the problem and would call me back when they had the fix ( really didnt think he would call back.....ever) well he did yesterday, and said they now have the software issue done and wanted to take care of me.......WOW, someone actully did what they said they would do....I was impressed! NO problem. no hassell......sending me a entire new kit, with a return auth# for the old parts........Good customer service, just hope it works:)

STV_Keith
04-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Can't beat Edge for customer service, that's for sure!

Jrocket
04-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Can't beat Edge for customer service, that's for sure!
Lets hope so,Im buying one.Hopefully I will never have to use their customer service.:D

TOBTEK
04-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Lets hope so,Im buying one.Hopefully I will never have to use their customer service.:D
I was just thinking about you J......walked by a new 530 sport with pimped out wheels.....was thinking you needed it for the misses;) .....hows everything? going to the BBSP in Havafew on the 23rd & 24th? Im going to brave havasu in our 22ftr on a weekend:eek: ....might be scary.......

Jrocket
04-08-2004, 07:52 PM
I was just thinking about you J......walked by a new 530 sport with pimped out wheels.....was thinking you needed it for the misses;) .....hows everything? going to the BBSP in Havafew on the 23rd & 24th? Im going to brave havasu in our 22ftr on a weekend:eek: ....might be scary.......
I'll be there for the poker run on that weekend.
I made up my mind that I will not buy one of the new 530's.Ive tried to adjust to the new body style and it aint happening at all.:yuk:
So it will be a new 330i sport,black with black interior or a used 530i or keep the 330i that she has now.Ive got a few months left.I ruled out the M3.The insurance on one of those things is as bad as the DCB.:mad:

Rubths
04-08-2004, 07:59 PM
On the Edge for the 6.0 Ford is there a difference between versions 2.4 and 2.6? If so what are they?

CustomCruiser
04-09-2004, 07:53 AM
On the Edge for the 6.0 Ford is there a difference between versions 2.4 and 2.6? If so what are they?
Rub - thought you were juicing up before taking delivery of your new rig?

Rubths
04-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by CustomCruiser
Rub - thought you were juicing up before taking delivery of your new rig?
I found a hookup for a smoking deal on the juice with attitude and decided to wait till I got 500 miles on the truck before I bought it. The reason I ask this question is I just picked it up yesterday got home and was going to install and found the manufucture date 12-03 version 2.4 and I know from doing some research that edge is currently on version 2.6.
I want to know before I install if theres a difference?

CustomCruiser
04-09-2004, 12:53 PM
In an email from a representative of Edge Products: "The difference between 2.4 and 2.6 is minor software changes were made". I find it odd that he did not (or could not) state exactly what those changes are. :confused:

Rubths
04-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by CustomCruiser
In an email from a representative of Edge Products: "The difference between 2.4 and 2.6 is minor software changes were made". I find it odd that he did not (or could not) state exactly what those changes are. :confused:
I called edge this morning and got a line of bullshit, I was told there was NO DIFFERENCE from 2.4 to 2.6. I went over to Mech Tech today becuase im having shifting issues when I put my foot into it and Jim tells me that 2.6 has tranny updates becuase they were having shifting issues on the 2.4.
I just want someone to give me the real story no bullshit.

STV_Keith
04-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Here's the deal:
The major difference between those two was they toned down 2.6 for the shifting issues they were experiencing. They lowered power between both versions, and then on the attitude they actually defuel between shifts on the new versions.

Rubths
04-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Here's the deal:
The major difference between those two was they toned down 2.6 for the shifting issues they were experiencing. They lowered power between both versions, and then on the attitude they actually defuel between shifts on the new versions.
Keith since edge tells me there is NO DIFFERENCE in the programs and I am having shifting issues between 3rd and 4th what do you think I should do?

Screaming Pete
04-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Tobtek, so when are you braving havasu?:D

STV_Keith
04-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Rubths, what version do you have? Can I assume 2.4? If you don't like the shifting deal, then have them upgrade it anyway. I'd suggest calling the dealer you purchased it from, or call Edge directly. Talk to Justin or Bryce if you have a choice.

PerfectionDtail
04-13-2004, 08:33 AM
Anyone know when the LLY product will be out from Edge?

Rubths
04-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Rubths, what version do you have? Can I assume 2.4? If you don't like the shifting deal, then have them upgrade it anyway. I'd suggest calling the dealer you purchased it from, or call Edge directly. Talk to Justin or Bryce if you have a choice.
Yes I have 2.4 and Justin is the person that told me there is NO DIFFERANCE between 2.4 and 2.6. Very frustrating when they lie to you.

Rubths
04-18-2004, 06:12 AM
Well 700 miles on the edge and the shifting problem has not gone away. Under 3/4 to full throttle the trans shifts from 3 into limbo then back to 3rd and a second later to 4th:confused: This cant be good on the trans. I am told by Justin that theres no difference in the 2.4 and 2.6 programs so at this point I have no choice but to return the unit and look for another alternative. Anyone have any suggestions?

jenndon
04-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Just made an appt with Banks to get the six gun. I talked to Edge and didn't like what they told me. They said they fixed the problems. I asked how do I know if i'm getting the new version and he said "buy it and if you have problems we'll send you the new one" :( :confused:
Banks also is running a special... 20% off if you have another programmer that you turn in to them

STV_Keith
04-19-2004, 05:17 PM
Rubths, did you get my PM?
Jenndon...I just made another guy the same deal here, but the other way around. Took his 6-gun for an Edge. Guess it all works out in the end.

jenndon
04-19-2004, 07:14 PM
It does...Thanks for the info STV....

Rubths
04-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Rubths, did you get my PM?
Jenndon...I just made another guy the same deal here, but the other way around. Took his 6-gun for an Edge. Guess it all works out in the end.
Sorry keith been in Torronto since Sunday and no time to check the board. I will call you by Friday.

OGShocker
05-11-2004, 07:56 AM
I put the edge on my truck in January. In the past 3 months the truck is hard as hell to start after it runs for a while. WTF?:)

TOBTEK
05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
I put the edge on my truck in January. In the past 3 months the truck is hard as hell to start after it runs for a while. WTF?:)
call EDGE PRODUCTS! mine was doing the SAME thing. They send me a whole new package......good ever since...........