PDA

View Full Version : Any Ford Salesman here

Rubths
03-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Pulling the trigger on a new 04 excursion 4x4 diesel and dont want my hose pulled!

Tab
03-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Try Dave Scott at Claremont Toyota. He is the G.M. The owner owns Claremont Ford next door as well. Tell Dave that Tab sent you. Normally Dave will make a call over to the Ford store and introduce you to someone in the fleet department. Be sure you inquire re the "FLEET PRICE". That is an amount greater than dealer invoice. It generally is not more than $500-$750 over invoice unless the vehicle is rare. If you get a fleet price quote in that range then head on down there, pick out your truck, have them put the invoice on the desk and write a check. No hassle. They, as all auto dealers, will to sell you scotchguard, undercoating, extended warranty, etc. You decide on that stuff. Good luck. Tab

sigepmock
03-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Try Gerard Batista at Chino Hills Ford, he's the fleet manager. May sound strange but he's the uncle of my best friend. Took care of my wife and I when we bought her 03 Mustang.
Tell him Chris and Carrie Mock sent you and we all know James Monks, that's his nephew. Can't promise anything but he took care of us. Good luck.

Ziggy
03-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Rubths
Pulling the trigger on a new 04 excursion 4x4 diesel and dont want my hose pulled!
I can hook you up with my Fleet connection over at Grody Ford in Carlsbad..might be a little closer than LA area dealers. Check your PM's

Fiat48
03-16-2004, 07:21 PM
Remember that even if they sold it to you for invoice..they still make money. Don't forget that.
If it were me, I'd shop it online first for a ballpark number.

little rowe boat
03-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Give the Fleet mgr. at Raceway Ford in Riverside a call,his name is Chad Hensley,he got me my truck for $500.00 over invoice.In and out in 30 minutes.

CustomCruiser
03-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Talk to Chris Pratt at Rancho Ford in Temecula. He is the Commercial Fleet Manager there and we just had great buying experience through him three weeks ago when we purchased our '04 F350. Few hundred over invoice, no hassle, no talking with sales people who don't know shit about trucks. I will always go through fleet sales to purchase my next vehicles.

cruser
03-16-2004, 10:10 PM
Got a costco card? Check them out. Thier program uses fleet managers from local dealers. Fiat is right. Even at invoice the still make money. They get money back based on sales and are given an allowance for "floor costs".
cruzer

SJRS1
03-17-2004, 07:30 AM
try Manny Hernandez at Burch Ford, He has sold me my last 3 fords for $100.00 over dealers cost...

909er
03-17-2004, 08:01 AM
Try G.R. Hodges ( Fleet Manager ) at Fairway Ford in Placentia. He is really good friends with Bre's Grandmother. We have bought all of our cars from him, as my dad has also. Mention Andy and Breanna Cook or Barbara Dranginis ( Bre's Grandmother ). He will get you the lowest price possible with no BS. Good luck.

jackpunx
03-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Rubths
Pacific Ford in Long beach.. PM me.. The guy gave me 500 over invoice.. and said anyone I recomend would get the same deal.

Rubths
03-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all the names guys I just came back from my bank holding a pre approval letter for $50k so now its time to make these guys work for my mulla.
I did stop by my local dealer and the fleet guy pulled out his invoice book in front of me and gave me a price $400 over and told me I would get $3k back if I went with my own financing thats why I went to my bank, got 1/4 better than Ford was giving:D
Anyhow sticker is $51,565 the invoice he showed me said $45,965 then $3k off left me sitting at $42,931 Sounds good so far but Im going to make a few calls and see if theres anything better. What do you think about this deal?

Rubths
03-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Well left messages for Chris Pratt and Ski so we shall see what happens. I did find out the Costco deal aint all that!

Rubths
03-18-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by CustomCruiser
Talk to Chris Pratt at Rancho Ford in Temecula. He is the Commercial Fleet Manager there and we just had great buying experience through him three weeks ago when we purchased our '04 F350. Few hundred over invoice, no hassle, no talking with sales people who don't know shit about trucks. I will always go through fleet sales to purchase my next vehicles.
Looks like Chris Pratt is going to be the guy! He is also the only one that has returned my call. Smoken deal and no hasles and I can order my truck without the presures of having to buy right now.
Thanks for all the referals guys.

Johnwithjm
03-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Try Fairwiew ford in San Bernadino ask for Nick he is the general manager. He will take care of you.