PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant boat show last weekend

phxsleek
03-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Did anyone make it out to Pleasant last weekend?? I must say it was a bit unimpressive..... :argue:

Jordy
03-29-2006, 07:41 PM
I was impressed, both Saturday and Sunday. But we bypassed the boat show and went directly to Humbug and didn't collect $200. :D :D :D

phxsleek
03-29-2006, 08:02 PM
at least ONE of us had the right idea!! :crossx:

soupersonic
03-29-2006, 08:26 PM
I went to the marina right before sunset and bought another 18 pack. Does that count?

phxsleek
03-30-2006, 05:36 PM
yeah, that counts... :)

Big Warlock
03-30-2006, 05:54 PM
The marina was packed! No place to park. Hung out there while the other half made phone calls. Some nice man was trying to get her attention to get her to call him on his cell phone. Of course he was on the dock and had no boat. Always nice when some guy is hitting on your woman, in front of you, on a dock with no boat! Does that work often? Just curious. I turned down the stereo to tell him he could take over payments for the whole deal and it's his. Then I realized........I don't have any payments!!! Shiat! We all had a good laugh anyway. And it is a nice compliment!
Lots of boats out. Lot was nearly full at the ten lane. Lots of boats in Hum Bug. Who is the guy with the 45 foot Donzi? Is he on here? PM me if you are. :crossx:

AZJD
03-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Always nice when some guy is hitting on your woman, in front of you, on a dock with no boat! Does that work often? Just curious.
Works for me, I have made a hobby of stealing your women with no boat! :crossx:

Big Warlock
03-30-2006, 06:09 PM
that's true.......I seem to provide all the time. But this summer is looking up for us! And, someone got something this week. But I am allowed to go to the lake as often as I like with whomever I like. I just think there is one teenager not allowed to go with me to the lake anymore on his own! LOL :crossx:
I am gone this weekend but back the following weekend. And will be out on the lake! :p

GRUNION
03-30-2006, 06:31 PM
I was there didnt make it there till 4 tho blew up the hub on the trailor.

greengo
03-31-2006, 03:34 PM
heard you didnt want to play with the 34 kachina yes i said the kachina heard it was doing laps around you

soupersonic
03-31-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL, yea , laps around him in the no wake zone inside humbug cove. :crossx:

greengo
03-31-2006, 03:59 PM
guess were gona have to kill the sonic too like we killed the powerquest that never got beat

soupersonic
03-31-2006, 04:26 PM
I never said my boat was fast,it will run 75 on a good day.If you want to compare speeds go get a conventional V slap some 500 Hp's in it, make sure it weighs 10000 lbs full of fuel and lets see who can get to catalina island first. Go pick on someone your own speed . As far as that V outrunning a 30 spectre with twins i doubt it. :crossx:

Jordy
03-31-2006, 06:04 PM
heard you didnt want to play with the 34 kachina yes i said the kachina heard it was doing laps around you
Someone must be lying to you. Never had any 30, oops, I mean 34' Kajunka with a pretty paint job running anywhere near me on any day. Hey, it's your story though. Whatever makes you feel better about your floating engine carrier. 30', 34' what's the difference once you cut the beak off and count the swimstep right??? :D
Tell Louie not to countersue me please. I'm pretty afraid. :notam:
Thought you weren't getting into this Brett???? Change your mind???
Oh, and you're feeling pretty brave with 1800 horsepower huh??? Guess that's what you need to take on 600 in a real boat. :notam:

Thunder Struck
03-31-2006, 06:39 PM
We did... Think a bunch of people saw it. As we were leaving the cove we passed him and big warlock. They were tied together... but hey we still went by them like the were sitting still. :rollside:

greengo
03-31-2006, 07:17 PM
sorry to tell you the old greengo killed thunderstruck with one moter in a kachina 30

Jordy
03-31-2006, 07:19 PM
We did... Think a bunch of people saw it. As we were leaving the cove we passed him and big warlock. They were tied together... but hey we still went by them like the were sitting still. :rollside:
Yeah, anchors and a no wake zone are a bitch. ;)
I'd still rather be slow (if that was the case) than own a de-beaked Fountain knockoff built by someone with less than a stellar reputation. ;)
What's going on with the blanked out Gun in the yard??? Is he done splashing the bottom yet? I might be interested in the hull when he's done. ;)

Thunder Struck
03-31-2006, 07:29 PM
sorry to tell you the old greengo killed thunderstruck with one moter in a kachina 30
Thunder Struck with one motor??? I must have been idling around in the no wake zone!! Thats the only time I run one motor.

soupersonic
03-31-2006, 08:02 PM
I'd still rather be slow (if that was the case) than own a de-beaked Fountain knockoff built by someone with less than a stellar reputation. ;)
What's going on with the blanked out Gun in the yard??? Is he done splashing the bottom yet? I might be interested in the hull when he's done. ;)
Jordy, i like the fact that we can always count on you tell it like it is, in a round about kinda way :wink:

KACHINA KEN
03-31-2006, 08:21 PM
The marina was packed! No place to park. Hung out there while the other half made phone calls. Some nice man was trying to get her attention to get her to call him on his cell phone. Of course he was on the dock and had no boat. Always nice when some guy is hitting on your woman, in front of you, on a dock with no boat! Does that work often? Just curious. I turned down the stereo to tell him he could take over payments for the whole deal and it's his. Then I realized........I don't have any payments!!! Shiat! We all had a good laugh anyway. And it is a nice compliment!
Lots of boats out. Lot was nearly full at the ten lane. Lots of boats in Hum Bug. Who is the guy with the 45 foot Donzi? Is he on here? PM me if you are. :crossx:
My buddy Gino was out there in his 45 but it's a Sonic I think.

dicudmore
03-31-2006, 08:41 PM
appears as though greengo has left the conversation :idea: