PDA

View Full Version : So last weekend in vegas...

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:30 PM
I may or may not have married a Russian stripper that didn't speak English. Things get a little hazy around 4AM but we didn't get back until 7...that leaves 3 hours of darkside. Any thoughts on the subject?

djunkie
03-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Congratulations. :crossx:

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 10:33 PM
I may or may not have married a Russian stripper that didn't speak English. Things get a little hazy around 4AM but we didn't get back until 7...that leaves 3 hours of darkside. Any thoughts on the subject?
Well fock congrats if she doesnt speak english and you dont speak russian its the perfect relationship...... You wont have to talk to the broad and sex is international so your all good there.... :crossx:

AltarGirl
03-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Did you see that episode of Jackass too??? :p :p
If you did, where are you registered?

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Well fock congrats if she doesnt speak english and you dont speak russian its the perfect relationship...... You wont have to talk to the broad and sex is international so your all good there.... :crossx:
You cruisin under the radar again? You have a point there Alex..........BTW you heading to havi this weekend? :)

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 10:43 PM
You cruisin under the radar again? You have a point there Alex..........BTW you heading to havi this weekend? :)
Radar Gun???? Havi is a maybe I may just bite the bullet and go... Nothing like some havascrew Strange.... :crossx: But you know how i roll last minute if i go...

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Did you see that episode of Jackass too??? :p :p
If you did, where are you registered?
Not so much of a jackass viewer but I'll take your word for it :D
Hmmmmm.....registry, hadn't thought too much about that......actually I'm not a huge fan of committment altogether so gifts can be made in the form of goose and crans this weekend LOL

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Not so much of a jackass viewer but I'll take your word for it :D
Hmmmmm.....registry, hadn't thought too much about that......actually I'm not a huge fan of committment altogether so gifts can be made in the form of goose and crans this weekend LOL
So when did you jump ship....LOL i thought you were patron guy...

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Radar Gun???? Havi is a maybe I may just bite the bullet and go... Nothing like some havascrew Strange.... :crossx: But you know how i roll last minute if i go...
F-it cruise on out...I think you still owe me a drink anyway...or maybe it was the other way around :rolleyes: :D :D
Hell I'd pick you up on the way but I'm leaving Thurs night or Friday AM :)

Jordy
03-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Laura is going to be pissed because you cheated on her... wait, she'd have to have a conscience and not be a *****....

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:48 PM
So when did you jump ship....LOL i thought you were patron guy...
zack and tequila don't mix too well....things go downhill fast if you follow ;) :skull:
Actually it's kettle and cran but who's counting :D

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Laura is going to be pissed because you cheated on her... wait, she'd have to have a conscience and not be a *****....
Jordy......I'm not even going to touch this one, but I applaud your effort :D :D

ROZ
03-29-2006, 10:50 PM
If she didn't read or speak english, you should have had her sign a prenup stating she's your cook, housekeeper, and sex slave :D

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 10:51 PM
F-it cruise on out...I think you still owe me a drink anyway...or maybe it was the other way around :rolleyes: :D :D
Hell I'd pick you up on the way but I'm leaving Thurs night or Friday AM :)
I thought you owed me a drink LMAO Dont trip on the ride I like to drive my car just incase something was to happen in my home front i could always shoot home if need be... I might though, I am looking for a ride i just lost my ride for the weekend... if i find one i am sure i will be there, if not if weather permits Catalina Sunday and i might raid your town friday night, Run Ventura like us 909ers ran the Pits at Social D concert... hahaha

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:52 PM
If she didn't read or speak english, you should have had her sign a prenup stating she's your cook, housekeeper, and sex slave :D
A valid point indeed but that would have involved slightly more than the 3rd graders level of thought that I was capable of at the time :p

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Holy Shit... Your an asshole :DLMAO

fourspeednup
03-29-2006, 10:56 PM
I thought you owed me a drink LMAO Dont trip on the ride I like to drive my car just incase something was to happen in my home front i could always shoot home if need be... I might though, I am looking for a ride i just lost my ride for the weekend... if i find one i am sure i will be there, if not if weather permits Catalina Sunday and i might raid your town friday night, Run Ventura like us 909ers ran the Pits at Social D concert... hahaha
Ventura huh? Dude save yourself the gas and just drive the other direction or keep on truckin to SB...night life up here sucks unless you bring your own fiesta crew :rolleyes:

Jordy
03-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Holy Shit... Your an asshole :DLMAO
And did I take the title with that one???

MAINEVENT
03-29-2006, 11:18 PM
And did I take the title with that one???
I would vote a Fockn' Aye!!!!! :crossx:

piper
03-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Fock it, keep her around, maybe she can cook and clean, otherwise TO THE CURB!! :crossx:

Silver
03-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Guess we'll wait for the..."I have rash post!"