PDA

View Full Version : OT: Time for some justice!!!!!

SpectreBoy
03-25-2004, 12:00 PM
I'd need some help with the Big Dog Motorcycle Company, maybe someone here can help out. Big Dog recalled 1446 2003 and 2004 chopper motorcycles because the top tube in the frames are breaking, their story is that only 2 have done it but to be safe they are recalling all the ones they think are bad, which used the Rolling Thunder frame. They now have a new and improved frame and no longer use the one they were having trouble with, and to take care of the old style frames they are having you take your bike back to the dealer you got it from and he'll ship it back to Kanas and they will weld another tube underneath where it's breaking and repaint it all back real pretty, Plus give you a free oil change, WHOPPEE!!!!!!
Here is the problem I have with that, I've got a 2004 Chopper that had 800 miles on it when they notified me of the recall, to me my bike is still new and deserves a new frame, not some cheap patch job. Anyone that is aware of this and is shopping will never buy one that has been repaired, when they can get one that has not been welded on and doesn't carry the stigma of being a broken frame bike. Just like you'd buy a boat that never had the transom repaired compared to that had it replaced. Big Dog has flat out denied my request for a new frame saying it wouldn't devalue my bike in any way. I just can't handle their attitude or their lack of concern for one of their so called valued customers, so I found one of those slick New York City lawyers that will do a class action suit to help all 1446 of us recoup some of our future loses, since Big Dog has no intention of taking care of the problem properly and trying to maintain their reputation as a quality manufactor of custom built motorcycles. But I live in Ohio and need a person who lives in New York, New Jersey, Florida, or California who owns a recalled Big Dog Chopper that will help me start the suit. The law firm has offices in those states and cannot start the process for me because I don't live in their areas. There will not be start up charges or cost of any kind for the owners up front, the law firm will take their cut from the settlement if there is one. So ask all your co-workers, family, friends and anyone you can think of that lives in one of those 4 states and wants to get some justice for themselves and the rest of us, remember these bikes are not cheap and we deserve better than what they are doing to us.
Have them send their contact information, name, address, phone number, and best time to reach them to SpectreBoy@columbus.rr.com
Thanks in advance, Mark.

welk2party
03-25-2004, 12:34 PM
That sucks. Good luck with that.

Lightning
03-25-2004, 12:37 PM
Got a photo of the bike?

OGShocker
03-25-2004, 12:55 PM
Good luck! S**t like this should be easy, sad, often they are not.

dorC
03-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Maybe Bigdog should just say that since your bike ain't broke, they ain't gonna fix it. :rolleyes:

twistedpair
03-25-2004, 04:31 PM
Shoulda bought a Bourget! Support a boat addict with a Biking Problem!;)