PDA

View Full Version : Attention to Detail's new business Venture

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 06:54 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I have found an exciting new detailing product line! I will be using it exclusivly on all my customers boats and cars etc.
I have been in the process of becoming an Independent dealer for this product line and setting up a web site. I'll still be detailing but I'll be able to offer my customers an outstanding product that they can use in between details to keep that just detailed looked.
For those of you who like to do the work on your own boat or are too far for us to service you, give this stuff a try.
Yesterday I detailed Rockit-man's boat in the Blue water parking lot. It was 95 degrees in direct sunshine. The boat turned out stunning. Rockit-man's mechanic (Dennis) mouth dropped, He said he has never seen such a shine from a spray wax.
The spray wax isn't even the heavy duty wax. Waxing Frenzy! is the heavy duty wax. Shark Tower is even stronger and will cut rust. It's amazing.
Visit my web site to learn more, I am able to take credit cards on my secure web site for everyones convenience!
I had never used a product that came anywhere close to this!
Here is the link
Waxing Frenzy (http://www.attn-to-detail.com)
Sorry about the spam, but I wanted to get the word out.
Web site now excepts credit cards!
John
Attention to detail
928-486-3832:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-25-2004, 06:58 PM
well I know we will be buying the product. You said credit cards accepted tommorow. You have a sale from us. let us know when it is ready and we will shoot you a credit card. thanks for the info. ;) and good luck on the new line. I have a big mouth so I will get the word out for you down this way. :D ;)

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Just wait till you use it!
Thanks for the help getting the word out. We really do appreciate all our friends from the boards.
You will be able to use your Credit cards directly from the secured web site.

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 07:02 PM
I should get some and keep it in my backpack so I can clean up people's boats in exchange for rides;)
---four(((really has to fix his ride soon)))speed

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
I should get some and keep it in my backpack so I can clean up people's boats in exchange for rides;)
LOL! My ride needs a little repair as well, nothing serious this year at least.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-25-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
Just wait till you use it!
Thanks for the help getting the word out. We really do appreciate all our friends from the boards.
You will be able to use your Credit cards directly from the secured web site.
you got it babe. no problem. anytime. we know alot of people that will use it. they don't post on the boards but they do have cars and boats. so be prepared for the orders. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-25-2004, 07:06 PM
if you buy this wonderful product from these great people then you can have a ride in our boat. that is a guerantee. ;)

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 07:07 PM
LOL! My ride needs a little repair as well, nothing serious this year at least.
I remember in your anti lake lice thread you said your boat broke?
What was the prob, sounds minor:confused:

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
if you buy this wonderful product from these great people then you can have a ride in our boat. that is a guerantee. ;)
You are soooo sweet, can we adopt you?

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Scuse me while I whip this out!
-the credit card I mean:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-25-2004, 07:10 PM
You are soooo sweet, can we adopt you?
sure you can. I will even wax your boat with this new wonderful product. where do I sign. LOL!! ;)

Mr.Havasu
03-25-2004, 07:11 PM
I remember in your anti lake lice thread you said your boat broke?
What was the prob, sounds minor:confused:
Very Minor---Impeller! Thanks for asking.
Also had a carperator problem but seems to be running fine now. probable caugh up some bad gas from the winter.

fourspeednup
03-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Very Minor---Impeller! Thanks for asking.
Also had a carperator problem but seems to be running fine now. probable caugh up some bad gas from the winter.
That's what I was hoping to hear:cool:

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Us too!
After re-building both motoers last year, I certainly didn't want to go through that again.
Should be getting her back today, hopefully we will find some time to take her out on Sunday.

Tee
03-26-2004, 07:26 AM
Sign me up for some of this stuff too!!!!
Shoot me a pm when the secure site is open.

THOR
03-26-2004, 07:28 AM
Is the site ready for us? If so, I am in for the wax and spray wax.

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 07:34 AM
I'm working on it now, it would have been done last night but there was a mix up with my SS# so I couldn't access the merchant vendor. I put a call in to them first thing this AM and am waiting for a return call and then it should only take a few minutes from there.
I post a notice when the site is secure and ready to accept credit cards.
Thanks everyone for your support, I know you will really love this product. It's what we have all been searching for to fight those hard water spots the colorado river is so famous for.

THOR
03-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Nice. Pm me when it does please. I need some new stuff. :D

boatnam2
03-26-2004, 11:04 AM
jon your putting me between a rock and a hard spot.if i buy the product my boat will look like a million bucks and i wont need you to deatil it anymore.if i dont but it i wil be missing out on a great product.j/k were do i sign up for some?

Salty Cracker
03-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Good luck on the biz John...you should post the same over on RRX, Or I can do it for you.
Can you deliver some of this when you hook up my ride??
Looks Good :D

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 01:15 PM
Web site now accepts credit cards!
Thanks for all your interest, I think you will be happy with this product. I highly recommend the Spray Wax for wiping down your boats on the launch ramps.

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Salty Cracker
Good luck on the biz John...you should post the same over on RRX, Or I can do it for you.
Can you deliver some of this when you hook up my ride??
Looks Good :D
Hi Isaac;
I can deliver the product when I detail your boat on the 5th!
Just let me know what you want and I'll add it to your invoice and leave it with the boat.
Thanks;
John