View Full Version : its raining

mike37
03-25-2004, 09:48 PM
any one els geting rain

JetBoatRich
03-25-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by mike37
any one els geting rain
I am in San Jose, it rained hard this afternoon until about 6. Looks like it is clearing up now:cool:

Scream
03-25-2004, 09:59 PM
It better not rain, I'm supposed to go Backpacking this weekend...

mike37
03-25-2004, 10:00 PM
we need more rain but thees littel pissy rain ant gona help
rain rian go away
or rian like hell fill up the lakes then go aay tell next year

HCS
03-25-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I am in San Jose, it rained hard this afternoon until about 6. Looks like it is clearing up now:cool:
You brought that nice So Cal weather up here with ya, now were
getting normal weather in No Cal.
I hate it when people say that you brought the weather with you.
So I had to say it.;)

DeltaSigBoater
03-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Scream
It better not rain this weekend...
We're having our Country Party Tomorrow night!!!
edit: Anyone want to attend?

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
We're having our Country Party Tomorrow night!!!
edit: Anyone want to attend?
Damn you! why must you taunt me while I am in Nor Cal for the weekend. I stopped by a party at state last weekend. My sister flushed the keys to dads expedition down the toilet while down from UCSC for the week.
It was raining in So. San Francisco earlier but cleared up around 6 ish.

DeltaSigBoater
03-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by moneysucker
Damn you! why must you taunt me while I am in Nor Cal for the weekend. I stopped by a party at state last weekend. My sister flushed the keys to dads expedition down the toilet while down from UCSC for the week.
It was raining in So. San Francisco earlier but cleared up around 6 ish.
Sorry to taunt you, i thought about posting it in its own thread but, figured what the hell. Where where you partying last weekend at San Diego State?
There are 2 kinds of music in the world: Country & Western

OGShocker
03-25-2004, 11:59 PM
http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_lax_closeradar_medium_usen.jpg
Bummer!:mad:

PuNaNy-PiRaTe
03-26-2004, 12:05 AM
Started Raining Where im at About an hour ago...

FMluvswater
03-26-2004, 02:57 AM
Course it's raining here; this is Vancouver. :) Good thing I like water so much. :)

Rexone
03-26-2004, 03:30 AM
I just took a run down the 210 with rain bouncing off the windshield after checking an hour before on whether.com which said zero chance of precipitation today. :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
03-26-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
I just took a run down the 210 with rain bouncing off the windshield after checking an hour before on whether.com which said zero chance of precipitation today. :rolleyes:
That's how you knew to have an umbrella on hand right? Good thing you weren't gullible enough to believe the weather forecast. ;) :D

Rexone
03-26-2004, 04:04 AM
This is so cal FM. We're suppose to have multiple layers of live doppler media warning of any impending rain down the the city block that might get rained on to the n'th degree. Umbrellas aren't that popular here. I do have one somewhere.
I shoulda been a weatherman. :p

FMluvswater
03-26-2004, 04:09 AM
I don't own an umbrella. I let the rain fall where it may. :)
You'da made a fine weather man Mike ... 'cept for one thing ... being wrong that often ... :p ;) :D

Jungle Boy
03-26-2004, 06:01 AM
Have the boards gotten so slow that it's come to this!!:D Don't talk to me about ****ing rain. It rains like hell here everyday, then it's hot and sunny, then it ****ing rains again, then it's sunny. :yuk:
Free Jungle Boy from this Jungle. Day 54 today. I need beer, tail, my own bed and a boat ride.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/259Sonia_B_5-med.JPG
I'm not really in as bad as mood as you might think.
:cool: