PDA

View Full Version : Web site up and running!

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 01:20 PM
I've had over 500 hits on my web site since posting it here last night.
For those of you waiting for it to accept credit cards, It's all up and running now. I just sold myself a bottle to make sure everything went through correctly.
Thanks for all your support and interest.
This is an awesome products for boaters and car enthuseists alike!
Attention to Detail (http://www.attn-to-detail.com)
Thanks,
John

fourspeednup
03-26-2004, 01:41 PM
The spray wax is the one for a quick cleanup of the boat after a day on the water right?
---four((may not need to fix his boat))speed;)

welk2party
03-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Bookmarked it for future reference. Will be ordering in a few weeks.

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
The spray wax is the one for a quick cleanup of the boat after a day on the water right?
---four((may not need to fix his boat))speed;)
Yes,
Just pull the boat out of the water, spray and wipe it down and Wella! no water spots and a beautifull shine,
Thanks everyone.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-26-2004, 02:58 PM
JUST ORDERED. THANK YOU. i WILL BE WAITING ..;) :D

Daytona19
03-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Hey Warlock do you possibly have smaple bottles?? I was curious because to try & see what I like without buying a full bottoe. I have been using Collinites Insulator wax which works very nice but does streak so you have to do a small area at a time. The only thing is that it does not remove water spots and I would like to find the ability to do that and give me the shine Im used to. I really would like something to feed the gel too, I actually use Pledge in between waxing which works very well. Ive heard good & bad but for my boat it really works and gives it a wet look shine thats last a week or two. Let me know. cgishere2@chartermi.net.
Clint

Mr.Havasu
03-26-2004, 08:41 PM
The spray wax doesn't come in anything smaller than 16oz.
The shark tower comes in a 4 oz. bottle and is mainly for polishing metals but it also has the same wax in it and can be used on your boat surface.
Sorry we don't have samples yet, but if your in Havasu call me and I'd by happy to come by and demo it on a fender or something.

Daytona19
03-27-2004, 12:25 PM
Well I would rather be near you because the weather here sucks!!! Im in Michigan and thought I would ask about the samples just to get a feel of the products you have. I have used the insulator wax religiously for the last 5 years and its hard to change. But the water spots I get on the boat do not come off with that wax. As the sun seams to burn them in almost and I have to take a cleaner wax and then remove them and then get the shine I like with the insulator wax. Its a pain, if I could do one step instead of two I would love that.

Daytona19
03-27-2004, 12:29 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/262P1010011.JPG

Dr. Eagle
03-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Daytona19
Hey Warlock do you possibly have smaple bottles?? [/email].
Clint
I think he is selling Wax not Snapple!!!:D ;) :D

Mr.Havasu
03-27-2004, 01:22 PM
The spray wax seems to be working awesome on everyones boats so far. I've sprayed it on boats that have not been touched since last summer and the water spots come right off with no real rubbing. (These boats weren't very bad to start with) But for the real set in spots you might want to use the waxing frenzy. Easy to put on and wipes off easy.

Dr. Eagle
03-27-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
The spray wax seems to be working awesome on everyones boats so far. I've sprayed it on boats that have not been touched since last summer and the water spots come right off with no real rubbing. (These boats weren't very bad to start with) But for the real set in spots you might want to use the waxing frenzy. Easy to put on and wipes off easy.
Looks pretty good, but it looks pretty spendy. I think that is why some have asked about Smaples....LOL... but really... I hate to spend a bunch of cash on cleaners and waxes and find out I don't like them.

Daytona19
03-28-2004, 12:21 AM
Dr Eagle spelling was never my good subject in School, hence the "Smaple". LOL I need a friggen spell check!!!:D

Mr.Havasu
03-28-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Looks pretty good, but it looks pretty spendy. I think that is why some have asked about Smaples....LOL... but really... I hate to spend a bunch of cash on cleaners and waxes and find out I don't like them.
I don't think "not liking them" will be a problem. So far everyone's boat I've done with this stuff is coming out " jaw dropping" great.
I agree they are a little more spendy then alot of products out there, but they are suppose to go three times a far.(I haven't been able to verify that yet) But as for my boat I figure my life savings is in that thing so I'm not afraid to spend a few dollars more to keep it beautiful. Same with gas..I figure Av-gas is cheap compared to replacing an engine (or two).
I'm trying to get in on some poker runs were I can buy it in bulk and sell it at a discount to the participants. It will make a big difference not having to pay shipping and handling plus saving a percentage on the product as well.

Daytona19
03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Warlock I am a member of the Michigan Hot boat association. If you get a line on a bulk amount if you would like I may go in on that deal with ya. Im sure I could move some at our events this year. Not only to the club members but all who come to our boat shows. Let me know if thats possible. Thanks.
Clint

Mr.Havasu
03-30-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi Daytona;
I sent you a PM regarding bulk sales,
Michele

Steamin' Rice
03-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Nice... Once I get a boat again I'll have to try it out...

Scream
03-30-2004, 10:11 AM
I just bought the sample pack, it's the Family Pack.
Can't wait
Scream

HCS
03-30-2004, 11:01 AM
Do you have anything to wax this down?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/262shadowlogo.gif
:D You could expand your product.